FG alb movie

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Hotrats said:
ROFL I have never seen such shit play in a vid :)

The mids in the second fight are a great example, not only do they stay all stuck to each other from clip but they stayed stuck when the merc got into melee range and still stuck with the merc hitting the leading mid!
The mezz from sorc finally lands and no surprise all the mids get mezzed and lose the fight.

Similar example from the last fight, 2 fg hibs inc, they all get hit by one ae root from the sorc cus they are all stood so close together.

Also like someone else mentioned, enemies going for the alb tanks rather than the support.

Conclusion, albs play less than average (merc goes on solo missions way too often) and enemies play even worse! Did that merc meet even one BG'd target? He only got grappled about 2 times in whole vid as well, not even once in the last fight i think (cba to watch it again :p ). Don't think I saw a single FZ either, first fight there were at least 5 mid healers, none with FZ?! Fight was long enough to use it at start and again after 2 minutes.

I dunno about the rest of you but the vids I enjoy most are the ones where both sides are highly skilled, use all their potential abilities (FZ, BG, TOA charges) and the outcome of the fight could go either way for as long as possible. This vis was mostly vs noob zergs and the only bit worth watching was the wiz pbae bomb/wiz RA , that looked very cool :)

shyyyyy hotrats ..... some here think those albs play good .. they dunno that you need more skill to win as alb than what those showed ... maybee becuase they sux as much as those albs on the vid .... let blaze think he rox he will just cry when he finds the truth

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
guess kranes is gonna reroll bak to alb.

Irony.jpg

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
shyyyyy hotrats ..... some here think those albs play good .. they dunno that you need more skill to win as alb than what those showed ... maybee becuase they sux as much as those albs on the vid .... let blaze think he rox he will just cry when he finds the truth

the truth that hb&gol gg's etc will suddenly become uber"skilled" in nf?

rightyhoe, too bad i lost my uberskill after 1.62 tbh :\

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
the truth that hb&gol gg's etc will suddenly become uber"skilled" in nf?

rightyhoe, too bad i lost my uberskill after 1.62 tbh :\

hehe arnor you hit the nail on the head..... class's >>>> skill ...

Helme

Resident Freddy
Wow.. this was the worst movie EVER, not becouse it was albs killing, becouse what they were killing seemed like graycons with higher RR titles.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Wow.. this was the worst movie EVER, not becouse it was albs killing, becouse what they were killing seemed like graycons with higher RR titles.

well it was impressive, just like prenerf svg movies... :m00: ><

US movies are so sucky sometimes:<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom