FG activity?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
All active FGs I know dislike iRvR. :(

This isn't getting us anywhere. Just looks like activity is down all around and we will just have to put up with it or maybe log for a few months and come back hoping it has improved.
It's funny how there's quite a number of groups that's active, according to the people posting names and such, yet when actually running in rvr you'll find nothing :x If all the groups actually played, there'd be enough out there to keep both Agramon and other zones ocupied :E
I suppose you're right tho, and there's not much to do but join the lovely waiting game :x

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Summer lul, few weeks things will pick up. It always happens :p
If im wrong ofc then DOOOOOOOOM!

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
AmeinoN said:
Indeed.However all grps want to farm random-zergs , even if they dont admit it.When they die they are go like "OMFG fucking alb(mid-hib) zerg" :fluffle:

hmm, i'll take a fg v fg fight over a zerg anytime :p .. only time i'd 'want' to fight a zerg is if there is absolutely no other fg's around .. wich means its logtime anyway, farming zergs is way too tedious, only good to entertain urself while other groups are on the way back from buffspot ! :p

not like im in much groups tho lately. trying guildwars :(

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
IRVR isn´t that bad... no gg currently and not many fg´s around. so what to do? port mid/hib and go killing stuff with pug´s. so i do some realm rank styling till summer is over and fg action will be on the move again.

btw: GERMANY IS IN THE SEMI-FINAL, YEEEEEEHA :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom