FG activity?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
NFD GG2 runs Fridays and Sundays - there has been terrible action on the server recently give more fights. Cluster killed low to mid rr groups :(

Oh and the Hibbie PUG is out on Tuesdays (new signup thread in Hib section folks) it would be nice if Albs and Mids could try to do likewise for Tuesday nights. :) Even bigger bonus if they would go Agramon..

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
IMO less whine about clustering, better have people to fight than no people at all. Just pick up your balls from the ground and go out running, we've been out there w/ our FG of 8 Cosantoirs, or well, now we're Brehon and starting to touch Grove Protector. It's a rough playground, but fun fighting, even if you lose alot.

Atleast that's how we work ;o

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Gilbride said:
IMO less whine about clustering, better have people to fight than no people at all. Just pick up your balls from the ground and go out running, we've been out there w/ our FG of 8 Cosantoirs, or well, now we're Brehon and starting to touch Grove Protector. It's a rough playground, but fun fighting, even if you lose alot.

Atleast that's how we work ;o

2 points in response.

1) irrespective of what you think there were more groups out on Prydwen before cluster. Fact not whine.

2) I do go out there irrespective. Going out there does not change the fact of 1 above IMO. :p

Martok

Part of the furniture
i get a pug group out when ever i cna or a KF gg or alliance group but atm just finding mass zergs and getting fed up of it, give more 8v8.

or more ppl run in agromon plz!!!!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Not RR10 yet then martok? tbh prolly my fault for "falling" off that bridge...

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
2 points in response.

1) irrespective of what you think there were more groups out on Prydwen before cluster. Fact not whine.

2) I do go out there irrespective. Going out there does not change the fact of 1 above IMO. :p

Well, honestly I wouldn't know, didn't play on EU-servers 'til about 1-2 months ago :p However, something we'll never really get an answer to is whether or not the situation would be the same, had clustering not come. People leaving the game was the reason for clustering, guess it was just the FG-crowd that hung on longer/would potentially have stayed on. We'll never know tho, and I don't doubt the facts, I just have no clue :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Gilbride said:
Well, honestly I wouldn't know, didn't play on EU-servers 'til about 1-2 months ago :p However, something we'll never really get an answer to is whether or not the situation would be the same, had clustering not come. People leaving the game was the reason for clustering, guess it was just the FG-crowd that hung on longer/would potentially have stayed on. We'll never know tho, and I don't doubt the facts, I just have no clue :)

ahh I see - apologies then. Maybe the problem is that the FG's do not go to Agramon? It is very untidy at the moment on the server and you get tons of small group and solo adds in iRvR. Having to hit the zerg is really boring.

It hard to know what to do but we do need more groups out or at least a couple of identifiable FG nights where there will be much more action...

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
ahh I see - apologies then. Maybe the problem is that the FG's do not go to Agramon? It is very untidy at the moment on the server and you get tons of small group and solo adds in iRvR. Having to hit the zerg is really boring.

It hard to know what to do but we do need more groups out or at least a couple of identifiable FG nights where there will be much more action...

Yeh, it's been very varying for us so far, there was some action on agramon think it was monday, we got steamrolled over and over, but was good to see there's atleast occasional action out. Last few days we've been out and about on occasion, running around the various places more, finding alot of different types of fights, some FG action, but mostly hibgrps :< or adds from all kinds of places, but that's to be expected I guess.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
We run with hib grp as well, had the 1st real GG yesterday but was mostly zergs or adds from all 3 realms. Will run alot more when the world cup is over:)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:

i'm not sure i fully agree with you here. there was a time i remeber before clustering where prydwen was really dead. the activity later picked up when there was talk of a possible clustering between excalibur and prydwen.

i think the classic server "destroyed" more than clustering has. at least it seems so to me.

EDIT:

Sharkith said:
NFD GG2 runs Fridays and Sundays - there has been terrible action on the server recently give more fights. Cluster killed low to mid rr groups :(

i have to disagree with this as well. i think it's more time that has runied low to mid rr grps since the most active and dedicated RvR:ers that tend to gather groups has risen in RR.

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Martok said:
i get a pug group out when ever i cna or a KF gg or alliance group but atm just finding mass zergs and getting fed up of it, give more 8v8.

or more ppl run in agromon plz!!!!

Do u want me to laugh on the floor or put chains on my chair?

You add on every fg u see last day u zerged ous with 5 fgs ever heard of something called pull off? ...
And u only roam near docks also so that MIGHT be why u never get fg vs fg fights...

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
So what realm needs more fgs out ?

Atm I see hardly any from mid and thats the best realm !

Ging

Part of the furniture
Chamie said:

You add on every fg u see last day u zerged ous with 5 fgs ever heard of something called pull off? ...
And u only roam near docks also so that MIGHT be why u never get fg vs fg fights...

think you will find m8 that as there were 3 synergy players in the grp that it was synergys fault.

Mind you can i jsut say your a fool for expecting fg vs fg fights when you hang around beno docks knowing full well that there is a shit loads of albs about and you trying to have a fg fight in red route one for all the horse riders.

Alot of other places to hang about but i suspect that the rps wouldnt be so good if you left your fg vs fg fighting arena you seam to have erected in that particular area.

Furthermore you said martok only ever roams near the docks, now can i ask how the fuck u know that, or is it u jsut happen to meet us at the docks once and basically got in our way and your now griefing and making shit up. I was in that group and we spent probably 20 mins max around that area.

So now we have proved your assumptions are full of shit, you prefer farming solo/duo's and low rr pugs instead of going to better known fg vs fg areas (south of berks when irvr is in alb), but are still happy to bitch and cry when you little farm grps gets "outskilled" by 5fga in rvr....

Last night wasnt about getting fg vs fg fights - if u pm'ed Martok instead of your attempted castergation on here you would find he was 20k from rr10 and so tbh EVERYTHING was game. Will be the same case tonight i assume as he didnt get his 20k.

Bitch more as your tears make me moist!

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Link Dead will be out and about a couple days a week, nothing special though - Just some fun :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
pjuppe said:
i'm not sure i fully agree with you here. there was a time i remeber before clustering where prydwen was really dead. the activity later picked up when there was talk of a possible clustering between excalibur and prydwen.

i think the classic server "destroyed" more than clustering has. at least it seems so to me.

EDIT:

i have to disagree with this as well. i think it's more time that has runied low to mid rr grps since the most active and dedicated RvR:ers that tend to gather groups has risen in RR.

Pjuppe,

to be fair you have a point but were you in the low to mid rr range before cluster? We have only ever played 2 nights a week and are a casual group but we have noticed a significant drop off in low/mid rr groups.

A lot of people did come back for the cluster - that very true as well but somehow the action was cleaner. Hmmm maybe there are other reasons why it is currently so poor? I am not sure but it is very very bad just now.

Pre cluster and at the start of cluster at least people went to Agramon where you could gauge what was happening and now all we have is zerging boredom. We have ran in Agramon but that funny buzzing noise of flies can get annoying when your not getting pwned. :( We don't even try there now.

Well maybe I am wrong but it sure feels shite at the moment.

Sharkith

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Summary so far:

Alb
Dark Aurora (nights?)
Rerolled (nights?)
Asylum (nights?)
Infinite Rage (nights?)
Arctic Circle (nights?)

Mid
NS (nights?)
loltroopers (nights?)
Get a Life (nights?)

Hib
Random Roleplayers (nights?)
OG (nights?)
Rage (nights?)
NFD GG1 Mondays/Wednesdays
NFD GG2 Fridays/Sundays
NFD GG3 Mondays/Wednesdays
Valgyr (which group is that? what nights?)

Unclassified
MP ??

On summer holidays with Cliff Richard (;)):
Crimson Tears
Our Group

Not a lot of activity I am afraid which explains a lot - if peeps could confirm their nights then at least we will get a sense about which nights suit better. It would be good if we knew when were the best FG nights.

Sharkith

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Haggus said:
So what realm needs more fgs out ?

Atm I see hardly any from mid and thats the best realm !
Yup, more mids and hibs, fewer albs :p

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
fewer albs, omg :/ Is there jsut more zerg and less 8v8 ?

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Asylum (nights?)

Don't have set times its whenever we can get enough for an fg, not happening alot lately :( and if the rolplayers continue to cut instaport and take relics I doubt we will play much at all.

Not helped by the fact no one plays mid ;/

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
From the pov of an old prydwenite, cluster has had a negative effect on 8v8 rvr because the increased number of players has lead to irvr being the norm. It is persistant irvr that is the killer.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
We have a group running more days than not, but it's always a pug atm.

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Cromcruaich said:
From the pov of an old prydwenite, cluster has had a negative effect on 8v8 rvr because the increased number of players has lead to irvr being the norm. It is persistant irvr that is the killer.

NF caused this problem not cluster ;p, theres about as many people on cluster now (if not less) as there were on prydwen several years ago.

Would suck even more without cluster tbh ;p half the groups, also irvr was really needed for good fg action on excal before cluster ;p, boats suck.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Robin the Brave said:
NF caused this problem not cluster ;p, theres about as many people on cluster now (if not less) as there were on prydwen several years ago.

Would suck even more without cluster tbh ;p half the groups, also irvr was really needed for good fg action on excal before cluster ;p, boats suck.

U can't have all eggs in one basket, if u have iRvR u got zergs and less and less fg action, if u got no iRvR u port to your portal keep and run to Agramon (it takes what ... 2 more mins?).
I won't hesitate a second on taking the 2nd option.

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:
U can't have all eggs in one basket, if u have iRvR u got zergs and less and less fg action, if u got no iRvR u port to your portal keep and run to Agramon (it takes what ... 2 more mins?).
I won't hesitate a second on taking the 2nd option.

Clueless?

When there was 3 way insta port in odins recently the alb and mid 'zergs' push and kite between bled and nott in a direct line.

All the fg guilds were fighting on the otherside of the river between the Glacier giant and blendrake (like the only place with room to fight in odins ;p) , never saw a zerg once.
This is the same for both emain and hadrian's, theres just always alot more groups playing when theres irvr and as theres not alot of wait no one gets bored.

Problem with agramon its too big for the amount of guilds currently playing, Asylum normally log on at 7gmt/8cet (primetime yeah?) can run around agra for an hour not finding anything and if theres action its normally the same group you fight all night which is so boring.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Robin the Brave said:
Clueless?

When there was 3 way insta port in odins recently the alb and mid 'zergs' push and kite between bled and nott in a direct line.

All the fg guilds were fighting on the otherside of the river between the Glacier giant and blendrake (like the only place with room to fight in odins ;p) , never saw a zerg once.
This is the same for both emain and hadrian's, theres just always alot more groups playing when theres irvr and as theres not alot of wait no one gets bored.

Problem with agramon its too big for the amount of guilds currently playing, Asylum normally log on at 7gmt/8cet (primetime yeah?) can run around agra for an hour not finding anything and if theres action its normally the same group you fight all night which is so boring.

Clueless? In mid worked some nights, some other nights Albs just packed and zerged the fucking lot, another night it was Mids, 2 nights it was okay on hib side, but same problem goes for us, if we only meet ya and Black Falcons after a bit it gets a tad boring.
And since i see (at least nights we play) always 4-5 fgs running Agramon ain't too big actually, ofc if of those 4-5 fgs 3 play with the zerg ...

On a side note u should know better that if some1 doesn't agree with u it doesn't mean that he got no clues, it only means that he disagrees with u -.-

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Pjuppe,

to be fair you have a point but were you in the low to mid rr range before cluster? We have only ever played 2 nights a week and are a casual group but we have noticed a significant drop off in low/mid rr groups.

A lot of people did come back for the cluster - that very true as well but somehow the action was cleaner. Hmmm maybe there are other reasons why it is currently so poor? I am not sure but it is very very bad just now.

Pre cluster and at the start of cluster at least people went to Agramon where you could gauge what was happening and now all we have is zerging boredom. We have ran in Agramon but that funny buzzing noise of flies can get annoying when your not getting pwned. :( We don't even try there now.

Well maybe I am wrong but it sure feels shite at the moment.

Sharkith

i haven't RvR:ed for some time now and don't really know how the state of RvR is (allthough it seems kinda bleak:() but i do remember what you're talking about, with RvR being ''cleaner''. although i don't think it has anything to do with cluster, rather than the way the game has evolved over time.

i don't remember which RR i was at start of cluster, but i didn't rank myself as a high RR character.

i think that things have become poorer because the realm spirit has dropped. i feel that everything has become more egocentrical (dunno if that's a real word but i can't think of the correct one now). it just seems to me that the ''me''-generation evolved into the ''me, me, me''-generation which later became the ''what part of 'me' don't you understand?''-generation*. most just fight for their own rp-meter. before (at least as i remember it) we zerged for another reason. it was more of a realm spirit then.

the last time i checked out iRvR (was in hadrian's wall, mids owning berk) it was like the Counter Strike: RPG edition. a bunch of mids gathered outside of caer berkstead moved towards beno tower 4. at some point between berk T1 and beno T4 they encountered the albzerg and fought it out. mostly the albs was pushed back to beno T4 where the wind changed and the albs pushed the mids back to berk T1. the ones who died released and ported back to be apart of the second round. and like this it continued. nobody made any efforts to attack either the berk or the beno tower. they just fought for a small bit of meaningless land. it was indeed very, very dull.

* yes, i stole that :D

Straef said:
Yup, more mids and hibs, fewer albs :p

crap, we rerolled alb because of all those evenings encountering midgrp, midgrp, midgrp, midgrp, HIBgrp!, midgrp, midgrp, HIBgrp!, midgrp, midgrp, ALBgrp!. it was down right depressing rebuffing outside of bledmeer and watch group after group after group rebuffing and going either towards agramon or to wherever iRvR was present.

Martok

Part of the furniture
Chamie said:

lol you met us once at docks when we were waiting for a boat and as for the other 4fgs you were in a zerg zone mate get used to it when i get out zerged i dont sit there going wah wah wah i want my bottle i pick myself up go ffs and carry on. there was a time i would pull off a group but none of the groups ive been running in recently have had that curtasey from enamy groups so why should i return the favour???

Ging said:
think you will find m8 that as there were 3 synergy players in the grp that it was synergys fault.

Mind you can i jsut say your a fool for expecting fg vs fg fights when you hang around beno docks knowing full well that there is a shit loads of albs about and you trying to have a fg fight in red route one for all the horse riders.

Alot of other places to hang about but i suspect that the rps wouldnt be so good if you left your fg vs fg fighting arena you seam to have erected in that particular area.

Furthermore you said martok only ever roams near the docks, now can i ask how the fuck u know that, or is it u jsut happen to meet us at the docks once and basically got in our way and your now griefing and making shit up. I was in that group and we spent probably 20 mins max around that area.

So now we have proved your assumptions are full of shit, you prefer farming solo/duo's and low rr pugs instead of going to better known fg vs fg areas (south of berks when irvr is in alb), but are still happy to bitch and cry when you little farm grps gets "outskilled" by 5fga in rvr....

Last night wasnt about getting fg vs fg fights - if u pm'ed Martok instead of your attempted castergation on here you would find he was 20k from rr10 and so tbh EVERYTHING was game. Will be the same case tonight i assume as he didnt get his 20k.

Bitch more as your tears make me moist!

and yes ging its all your fault you and your bridge jumping :flame:

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:
Clueless? In mid worked some nights, some other nights Albs just packed and zerged the fucking lot, another night it was Mids, 2 nights it was okay on hib side, but same problem goes for us, if we only meet ya and Black Falcons after a bit it gets a tad boring.
And since i see (at least nights we play) always 4-5 fgs running Agramon ain't too big actually, ofc if of those 4-5 fgs 3 play with the zerg ...
-.-

Guess it depends what realm you play atleast for us while there was irvr in odins we never got zergged on hib side of water and never got adds from albs, deserved to get zergged if you go near the roleplayers ;p, as for agramon all we find is RR if anything.

Gahn said:
On a side note u should know better that if some1 doesn't agree with u it doesn't mean that he got no clues, it only means that he disagrees with u -.-

Thanks for stating the obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom