FG activity?

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Summary so far:
Hib

Valgyr (which group is that? what nights?)
Panic dyes not 100% sorted yet no fixed days till the world cup is over but will try and have a panic/el'da pug out the nights we cant wield a FG i hope:)

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
You can even compare Irvr to Agramon action .. coz IRvR is sooo much better. . more groups out .. more action .. no waiting or running around for endless time .. in generall just more fun .. that is if yah dont hang around exactly where the zerg is fighting .. so i agree with Robin the brave here completly .. IRvR is teh ubar :p .. and we should set up IRvR in all 3 frontires and give mids their relics back .. so we can make the last days of DAoC some fun.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
if all the groups that said they were after FG v FG action went to agromon it would be busy and there wouldnt be a problem.
But most of the time they dont and the few groups that try make a circuit or 2 then get bored (understandably)
On the few times there have been agromon days ive generally prefered it as it gives the younger groups a chance to move around NF without being flattened in 10 seconds

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Robin the Brave said:
Thanks for stating the obvious.
Sometimes people need to be reminded of the obvious :x

Ging

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Sometimes people need to be reminded of the obvious :x

for someone that is 1/2 english, 1/2 dutch & 1/2 irish that is a tremendous statement :)

Eyres

Banned
maybe theres a drop in low rr grps cos of the rp patch and they actually played so they aint high rr anymore

cluster provided the best fg vs fg action there ever was imo and no server will ever equal the competition and the quality of fights and groups that where around at that time

what has killed fg rvr is the game itself getting dull, classic server and rp patch giving even more stupid zerglings high rr

as for saying that cluster killed fg rvr..... seriously you dont know what your talking about.... only reason it was active before cluster on prydwen was people getting ready for cluster and irvr in alb where you could actually get good fg vs fg fights (see random grpa ala madition)

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
dark aurora running most of the time tbh- just depends whose out n about

not really seen much fg action in last week- one rr10+ hib grp keep making a fleeting appearence but apart from that its a bit dead :<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
for someone that is 1/2 english, 1/2 dutch & 1/2 irish that is a tremendous statement :)
Any sense coming from the likes of me is impressive :D

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Wish I could still play :( I want old PE group back to pwn !

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Summer lul tbh, in a month or so there will be alot more setgroups running.
May aswell add that Tedious Ten run Monday and Tuesday 7GMT-10.30GMT.

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
its funny to that so many group claim they want FG action etc..

There really issent that many groups wanting FG action .. id say 6-7 groups in total .. and if ur lucky id say 4 of those groups are out at the same time.

falseth

Loyal Freddie
Gotta agree though aswell that the best fg action i've had was on prydwen before cluster came, no adding at all just clean fights in mostly hw. Felt like an extreme makeover to fg action once cluster came and all zerging excal peeps took over! I was amazed to see adds on fg fights beacuse wtf it wasnt allowed on prydwen!! =)

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
falseth said:
Gotta agree though aswell that the best fg action i've had was on prydwen before cluster came, no adding at all just clean fights in mostly hw. Felt like an extreme makeover to fg action once cluster came and all zerging excal peeps took over! I was amazed to see adds on fg fights beacuse wtf it wasnt allowed on prydwen!! =)

Was the same on excal, tho the action was dying out just before cluster.

Theres still plenty of of fg guilds that dont add tho.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Its probably more a consequence of the new rp system :(

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Aran Thule said:
if all the groups that said they were after FG v FG action went to agromon it would be busy and there wouldnt be a problem.
But most of the time they dont and the few groups that try make a circuit or 2 then get bored (understandably)
On the few times there have been agromon days ive generally prefered it as it gives the younger groups a chance to move around NF without being flattened in 10 seconds

Indeed.However all grps want to farm random-zergs , even if they dont admit it.When they die they are go like "OMFG fucking alb(mid-hib) zerg" :fluffle:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
need more mids, need more albs to make random gimped pugs with 1 cleric and no sorc plz! ;)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Its probably more a consequence of the new rp system :(

granted i haven't played all that much RvR postpatch but i didn't notice any bigger difference with the adds. i think those adds postpatch added prepatch as well. maybe some got abit more motivated but i haven't noticed much.

AmeinoN said:
Indeed.However all grps want to farm random-zergs , even if they dont admit it.When they die they are go like "OMFG fucking alb(mid-hib) zerg" :fluffle:

ofc i like to farm the zerg. other fgs fight back :(

falseth said:

fjortis

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Robin the Brave said:

Thanks for stating the obvious.

Ofc it was needed since it wasn't obvious for ya judging from your post ...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Robin the Brave said:
lol? You said irvr kills fg fights, thats simply not true

U watch it from your side of the fence, Hibs run 4-5 regular fgs so ofc u got more fg action, Albion runs 2 fgs (on a regular basis) so we find more of the Zerg unless we decide to add on u everytime, get a grip pls and try to see it in a more general view.

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:
U watch it from your side of the fence, Hibs run 4-5 regular fgs so ofc u got more fg action, Albion runs 2 fgs (on a regular basis) so we find more of the Zerg unless we decide to add on u everytime, get a grip pls and try to see it in a more general view.

I see far more alb groups running with irvr than without.

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:
Or with relics? xD

Havent seen an increase of alb groups with relics, and if you check alb forum you will notice my guild has no interest in relics :m00:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Robin the Brave said:
Havent seen an increase of alb groups with relics, and if you check alb forum you will notice my guild has no interest in relics :m00:

From where u deducted i was speaking of your guild? And yeh since Relics i see surely more Albs out, even fgs.

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:
From where u deducted i was speaking of your guild? And yeh since Relics i see surely more Albs out, even fgs.

It was a cheap shot at albs ;p and sadly im one of them :p

Well there hasnt been a noticable increase, but maybe theres a few more randoms camping bridges.

Dont think any set guilds log on a play just because they have relics, well maybe Custodia Malacitana :touch:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Custodia Malacitana runs fg nearly every evening/night, if we pass a zerg fight we zerg, if we see a 1fg vs 1fg fight we will not add (or at least i try to tell all in the group not to add and works ok (not always)).

If we run a late night group and its not busy, then we go for a keep to get some hib/mid out, if that does not work then we try a relic or we log.

We run for fg vs fg fights, we do bridge camping, and tower farming.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Robin the Brave said:
lol? You said irvr kills fg fights, thats simply not true
It does reduce most the action to zerging, as you'll find Agramon close to empty, while having all the groups in some hw/emain/odin zone, which makes it near impossible to have good fights in there, even with the best intentions.
And sure, you could go to a different zone, but that would either require you to inform whatever group you'd like to have there, with a low chance of success, as you'll run past eachother and end up going back to the zerg area, or you'd just have to roam some empty zone while hoping for some enemy group to notice you.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Dave J. said:
All active FGs that i know of enjoy iRvR, whereever it might be.

All active FGs I know dislike iRvR. :(

This isn't getting us anywhere. Just looks like activity is down all around and we will just have to put up with it or maybe log for a few months and come back hoping it has improved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom