Fellow whatevers

Draylor

Part of the furniture
but then will go off on a tangent where the residents talk bollox until someone gets slapped by a mod or it dies.
Yer arse. Look at who is it thats talking bollocks - that'll be the mods :kissit:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
lies. we seriously debate!

*bums Draylor*

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
*films it*

*posts on youtube*

*starts a new thread and gets shouted down with cries of 'google video thread FFS!!1!!1'*

dysfunction

FH is my second home

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im not buying that. weve evolved a bit since they made the sandwich 6 billion years ago.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
It actually say's TWO PIECES of bread, ie 1 slice, cut in half and placed on top of the other with filling in between. 1 slice, 1 round, 1 sandwich

thats a sandwich unit right there.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
You're all sick in the head!

I'm not unreasonable, I can understand people's point of view, I'm good at it, I can even understand 2girls1cup!

BUT THERE ARE LIMITS. :twak:

Somewhere, sometime, someone drew a line in the sand, and that line was THE FACT THAT SANDWICHES ARE MADE WITH TWO SLICES OF BREAD. NOT ONE! TWO! :eek:

dysfunction

FH is my second home
It actually say's TWO PIECES of bread, ie 1 slice, cut in half and placed on top of the other with filling in between. 1 slice, 1 round, 1 sandwich

Anyone who gives me a "sandwich" (term used very loosly in this case) made of 1 slice of bread can fuck off!!

sayward

Resident Freddy
O.K. I must've missed something. How did Russell get FHBabe under her name?:confused:

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
O.K. I must've missed something. How did Russell get FHBabe under her name?:confused:

Is'nt it somewhat disturbing that someone with a username of Russell has FHBabe under the name?

I have a brother named Russell, and he's far from a babe.

russell

FH is my second home

Ive no idea Sayward. It just appeared one day- as if by magic? Have noticed since that others have it too. Thought it was just an automatic thing:D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ive no idea Sayward. It just appeared one day- as if by magic? Have noticed since that others have it too. Thought it was just an automatic thing:D

If I can verify that you are worthy of the title I add it. I have verified you!!

/me waits for all the rude comments to commence.....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If I can verify that you are worthy of the title I add it. I have verified you!!

Verifying things before doing any rash decisions is always a good thing.

*cough*

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
A round of Toast for me is 4 slices (When I make it myself).

Toast just aint satisfying is there's less than 4 slices.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Trem told me he had verified Calaen, so she should have one too.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
You would all do me if truth be known but bobs brother has long flowing hair that I could stroke and pretend hes a pony.

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
You would all do me if truth be known but bobs brother has long flowing hair that I could stroke and pretend hes a pony.

You asked me a while back why he never turned up to do that job for you, maybe you've answered your own question :eek6:

russell

FH is my second home
Trem- you are v.scary...
...Are you also very hairy?
:D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
he shaves his back these days, luckily :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Trem- you are v.scary...
...Are you also very hairy?
:D

I aren't hairy actually, although I do have a comedy beard at the minute.

I do also shave my genital area (much more carefully nowadays since the first-day-back-with-my-girlfriend-bored-while-poohing-trimming-accident).

I aren't scary I just love everyone, and I will have you know I have never stalked anyone but I have had my own personal stalker once who was an ex model.

I'm so god damn sexy!

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom