Fellow whatevers

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I aren't hairy actually, although I do have a comedy beard at the minute.

I do also shave my genital area (much more carefully nowadays since the first-day-back-with-my-girlfriend-bored-while-poohing-trimming-accident).

I aren't scary I just love everyone, and I will have you know I have never stalked anyone but I have had my own personal stalker once who was an ex model.

I'm so god damn sexy!

:(

His stalker model won crufts one year, think it is 1950. I maybe a year out or so!!!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Lies!

Leggy and babs saw her because I set up a webcam at work..............is that classed as stalking?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just imagine how much it would upset brooky if you changed his title to FHbabe

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well that wouldn't work then would it. You wouldn't want to be out crazied by your partner.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Well that wouldn't work then would it. You wouldn't want to be out crazied by your partner.

The father of her son only had 1 arm. She told me that he used to hit her so I said............

...."why didn't you just stand the other side of him then"

russell

FH is my second home
Whether you have realised it or not yet Russell I am about the best catch on FH.[/quote]

Really TdC? Elaborate...

You're just fishing for manlove pics. I knew it!

Do you have any then Will?

1117108912_l.jpg

Shot glasses obviously.

Fworrrr a fine example of man. Is this a typical ' Freddie'?

you are free to visit me whenever you want

lol

smart woman, I wush to meet you next time I visi t theman! I'll bring you euro choccys!

p00f :p ;) :eek :D

Good Man. You know the way to a woman's heart.

russell

FH is my second home
Oh man that reminds me. I think I followed through in my sleep last night. I woke up this morning with slidey cheeks and my arse was very sore (and no there wasn't a condom hanging out of it), so I went to the bathroom and wiped some pooh off.

I have been farting lots in my sleep lately.

Whether you have realised it or not yet Russell I am about the best catch on FH.

Ah ha Trem it was you with the best catch claim (sorry Tdc) -good use of irony. Too busy concentrating on why I had lost some of the quote...

So -go on then more evidence of the great catch you are purleese;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom