Fear hib loop vid :o

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Bahumat said:
There are other idiots like you, mainly RVR people who said "if we came to camlann we would pwn all etc etc"

well they have all come here and they aren't pwning all so why say its amusing?

from what i've heard of the uber rvr players they are gonna destroy us crappy camlann players yet this is not the case.
Are you even playing? Haven't seen your pallydan in loop ever. If you have been playing you would know that the "pc" guilds have been dominating the camlannguilds in loop. Only non pc guild that has given a challenge is TSE.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Lorfo said:
Are you even playing? Haven't seen your pallydan in loop ever. If you have been playing you would know that the "pc" guilds have been dominating the camlannguilds in loop. Only non pc guild that has given a challenge is TSE.

I am playing, but not using my Paladin for FG 8v8.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Mefia said:
Nope, he has his leet elf BM for that! xD

She is looking for a Male Elf Pierce BM to have conversations with, nice long walks and kinky s3x.....not many about though :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:
She is looking for a Male Elf Pierce BM to have conversations with, nice long walks and kinky s3x.....not many about though :(

Mefia said:
What, isn't Caledwyn good enough?

He is a Ranger *yuck*

Mefia

Fledgling Freddie
RF armor, male elf... don't think you will get closer. We need some interbreeding tbh.

Keitan

Banned
Mefia said:
RF armor, male elf... don't think you will get closer. We need some interbreeding tbh.

Nope btw ARTUILEARNITHSOHTOSHTSJHEALRarsor!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom