ahh kindrid gimp, sc urself already at rr9 and stop spamming the forum:p
im seriously thinking about making a donation for the gimp to get sc finally :D

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
i manage even with out sc :>
and i am 9l6 :p its closer to =>10 not 9 xD

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt see the vid, because i m lazy to download it atm, but after seeing Remem critizite....well, i dont know how maulerz plays because he doesnt really plays vs nexus when im in a grp (i mean, long ago since a fight vs maulerz-fear grp), so i cant critizite his play style, but of course a theurg cant make pets within 1200- range, its the best way to waste the advantage of the range that theurgs, more than any other class ingame, have.

about what nodoubt said, i agree, nowadays camlann is much more fun than time ago when i was 100% playing for rps. i ll go to hib loop, as much times as the number of grp slots in the nexus fg let me, and if i get chained by a rvr-guild fixed grp, even if rr3, one day, i wont care, if 2 days, i wont care, because i m not getting angry anymore when dying, i m now enjoying the game while it lasts, everyone should be happy about a real camlann revival that is currently happening. And of course i m not gonna go get rps by killing project camlann zerg ml raids, when i can go fight some fullgrps at hib loop; i think only Gipsies Inc and The Dominion are enough retards to be trying to wipe a ml raid with ~1fg while there are 4-5+ grps at hib loop fighting.

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
i manage even with out sc :>
and i am 9l6 :p its closer to =>10 not 9 xD

9l6? change ur signature then gimp:p

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
well they have all come here and they aren't pwning all so why say its amusing?

from what i've heard of the uber rvr players they are gonna destroy us crappy camlann players yet this is not the case.

umm , certain guilds I would say are very much "raping" existing camlann guilds

thats at rr4~ vs rr7-10

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
aint the main reason u came here to pvp with other rvr guilds aswell? like kill your realm rival guild ? u r making this rvr servers vs camlann this will lead in making alliance :< and fight like on any other retarded rvr server. Drop atitude of * camlann being noob. Point fingers at individuals, guild`s.

P.S: Found new that bards are perfect material for making paper.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
:twak: i am imune to mele and, meh dps insta pwn thats why they all stood by in fear of mighty bitch slap of kindrid and only way i could of been killed, is from furious pet spams and zephyr`s. Even ugly ho`ger was afraid to come near. ;x

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Remem said:
Where did i say this?

Its just ur own prejudices, all i did was critise his playstyle and u come jumping?

U dont think he can speak for himself or?

I have nowhere said here that cluster grps will own all camlann grps.

Just accept it , ur theurg dont play very well :D

you mock the players skills here. you say its amusing, this is a snide way of saying "oh, against real good players you'd get pwnd" and those responses have always come from the rvr boys.

Remem said:
Well i could go on more but i really think its amusing to see that u can win 1 fight with ppls playing like this ;)

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
as for the video , nice intro

however:

no rebuffs whole of first fight when you were fully dex sheared , horrible positioning most of the time... your pets are 1900+ range not 1000. This makes it so easy for me to call gwal on vent for assist when we see you in middle of fight and you get instagibbed.. like lastnight. Same goes for notolerance who's positioning so was fucked up I thought he was a tank until scalars morph went. It's ok to say "we're not same setup every night" but neither are 95% of groups , Enrage havent had a fg out where everybody is playing their own char yet... and lastnight we had totally gimped dps but seemed to manage fine

I think all your fights are vs pugs ? except for aes dana... and they were v low rr at that point. No fights vs enrage or morning star full GG

anyway keep the action comming , and stop roaming toa sometimes when there is hib loop cg open

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
you mock the players skills here. you say its amusing, this is a snide way of saying "oh, against real good players you'd get pwnd" and those responses have always come from the rvr boys.

Yes i am "mocking" the players skills here cause he plays like a 4 year old retard on crack.

But i m not whatsoever "mocking" or wtf its called the entire old camlann population in general i just think this movie sucks , and the theurg sucks.
Rest will remain unsaid ;)

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
this must be the most useless theurgists I've ever seen. Spamming mets on like everyone, not even considering what target they are. Nuked like once in the movie ? Maybe you should bring your "best" fg or whatever to loop more. Never lost more then 50% vs any fear group, not even when we ran without sc,mls with rrgroup in toa. And if you win vs the project guilds so easy maybe you should've shown it in the movie. You fought aes-dana only afaik? Rest of the groups were pugs.

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
Can only highlight Remem's point of view on this particular movie when it comes to positioning, tactics, teamplay and such. It doesn't stand out as retarded even despite the lack of character control, but more like average I'd suppose - Camlann wise.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
nice roleplay intro, rest was so shit had to turn it off after 1 minute

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
for those who liked it: cool, thx :)

for those who didnt like it: /shrug...my play style is not flawless but enough to have fun on my server, and I dont have a higher target then that :wub:

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Fail to see the point of "omg you suck so much" comments. This is better promotion for the server you all want to come alive then most other released videos from Cam. Its no look I kill unbuffed people in Goth with my buffed RR11 char its full out fg vs fg....ofc a group where many players have millions of RP together as a group will play better.

Mefia

Fledgling Freddie
I'm pretty sure that some of you guys whining about his playstyle have been beaten by Fear before. Perhaps you should begin playing better then?

I agree on the lack of panning and choice of targets, could have been done better :<

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Nodoubt said:
fear is a guild, we are running guild grps. that means every day different players and chars. sometimes we have strong groups, sometimes we have less strong grps.
3 days ago we won 13 of 15 fights in hib loop, some of these fights are in taht movie too.
yesterday with a different grp we lost more than we won for example.
we never have the same players or a perfect grp setup, so its actually the new grps having a big advantage...

Tbh a lot of people from cluster arent even geared yet and the dont run their set grps 100% they always have stand ins just like u..

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Fail to see the point of "omg you suck so much" comments. This is better promotion for the server you all want to come alive then most other released videos from Cam. Its no look I kill unbuffed people in Goth with my buffed RR11 char its full out fg vs fg....ofc a group where many players have millions of RP together as a group will play better.

well i doubt its a nice promotion for cam when ppl see that you do not have to play really good to be able to compete since ppl are looking for challenges. at least the one i would like to fight on cam ;p

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
well i doubt its a nice promotion for cam when ppl see that you do not have to play really good to be able to compete since ppl are looking for challenges. at least the one i would like to fight on cam ;p

What I meant is more that it shows that Hib loob runs fg vs fg, many have the view that cam is just ganking in Gothwaite and this show other. Could not care less about the "skill" lvl in the movie.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
well ppl actually know that there are lots of 8vs8. but most ppl just think that the action is soon over and cant be motivated to roll. if they dont get any challenge at all, why should they roll cam at all :p

Dorimor1

Banned
Remem said:
i didnt see him cast stun pets

Are you blind?

But, I agree with Renem that you should make use of your range more tbh, you expose yourself too much. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom