Fear hib loop vid :o

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
theurg plays like an rr2 but still interesting video watching them chain the greeks+asylum pug despite this ;)

can only wonder how the grp would do with a good theurg!
some tips: range - use it, nuke - use it, position - use it, cover - use it and when u get aggro/interrupted, running to stand next to your support doesnt help any :)

Epo

Loyal Freddie
NuMetal again.. :\
camlann's taste of music is crappy, except Horason he listens to real Metal <3

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
With Konah here, the theurg is really poor :/ why spam pets on one person? He could get off like 2-3 on each support/caster/tank but he choose to just spam one most of the time, why?

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Yes mates metal is teh bestest evah let's all dress as ugly as possible with sick haircuts, strange haircolors, black robes and as many spikes at our clots at possible wristbands that are over our entire wrist and just go around headbanging to someone screaming random shit that doesnt make sence ;P.

However yes there is a few metal songs who are good but the majority is shit imo..

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
my next movie (if i make one) will have a full soundtrack of oldschool hiphop, just for you epo

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Chamie said:
Yes mates metal is teh bestest evah let's all dress as ugly as possible with sick haircuts, strange haircolors, black robes and as many spikes at our clots at possible wristbands that are over our entire wrist and just go around headbanging to someone screaming random shit that doesnt make sence ;P.

However yes there is a few metal songs who are good but the majority is shit imo..

;D so true. i guess these guys think they are real man if they only listen to metallica although there are so much better new metal groups out :>

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
enkor said:
my next movie (if i make one) will have a full soundtrack of oldschool hiphop, just for you epo

Add some boybands imo, Boyzone + Daoc = <3

raid

Can't get enough of FH
imo some of the posts in this thread make it sound worse than it was, but considering the /g comments like "i think my movie will end the Project Camlann and they will return for their rvr servers" i don't think your playing is on same level as your ego either.

and about "we are a guild pug, PC groups are setgrps"... many of them probably indeed have a set grp they will run IF everyone is online. from what i've seen its very very rare for a "setgrp" to have all members online, making it just semi-pug as well.

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
seeing the video atm, btw, i think ur video isnt stopping any project camlann atm^^

(minute ~12 of the video, grp chat: I think my movie will end the project camlann and they will return for their rvr servers.)

:p

nothing to say about maulerz's play style, as i never used a theurg and dont really know how he should do, acording the ppl critiziting him, but that sentence at grp chat i just wrote , is quite funny, isnt it :D

Mefia

Fledgling Freddie
Get the Backstreet's Back vs. Toxic techno remix from limewire... that shit will blow your mind xD

Wrld

Fledgling Freddie
heh, that was some crapy music. couldnt stand more then 5 mins

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
i cant stand skold and amidlin together more then 5 mins :<

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Nodoubt said:
ok mr amildin, i dont dare to doubt your knowledge on this topic

Good, and Mr Amildin is too formal, just master is fine.

kindrid said:
i cant stand skold and amidlin together more then 5 mins :<

ill tell amidlin that, im sure he'll be devastated :(

Valini

Fledgling Freddie
btw. maulerz, the first song in vid. whats the name of that song?

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Valini said:
btw. maulerz, the first song in vid. whats the name of that song?

from a dutch band, Within Temptation. Song is called Mother Earth.

(dont bother for their other songs, they suck :p )

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
Tankgirl said:
from a dutch band, Within Temptation. Song is called Mother Earth.

(dont bother for their other songs, they suck :p )

Hehe i saw them on WACKEN :touch:

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Horason said:
Hehe i saw them on WACKEN :touch:

saw them in the Rammstein preprogram :flame:

they are good live, that girl owns @ singing (has done same school as Nina Hagen fyi )

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
i%20wub%20skold.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom