Fear hib loop vid :o

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Well played but 20 mins watching run over 15 groups and loose max 1-2 peeps entire fight gets bit .zzz. You dont have harder opposition or dont want to show those fights? ^^

Apart from that gogo Nammie ;)

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
i`d say best vid soo far from fear. Wierd that some native camlann pug`s lasted better then set grp`s. Though only saw fear highlight preformance in that vid /cheers nicely done.

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Well u only see the fights where they win if u go hib loop with a totall random grp u can still manage to beat Fear kinda easly ;o.
Nice keyboard arrows btw m8!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Nice video Maulerz /hug

Liked the bit where you hide in all your pets and the tank cant target you, and the best bit is all them ickle pets on Kidrid haha!

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Bahumat said:
Nice video Maulerz /hug

Liked the bit where you hide in all your pets and the tank cant target you, and the best bit is all them ickle pets on Kidrid haha!

Heh yeah well I agree about the hide in pet part was kinda funny with pets on 3 sides around u

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Slow play in general , not enough panning in fight u got in many situations no idea whats going on except for the target u r on, everything is just done generally slow.

Crap positioning why not take use of the 1875 range? on inc u almost run into the BL:s urself and start spammin pets @ 1000-1200 range, taking no use of trees/obstacle for camo. I dont really get it why u in everyfight get urself interrupted so easily by constantly running into their grp.

When ressed ur running around unbuffed for how long :D?

No prekiting from tanks? u see 2 tanks run for u from miles but u just stand there casting random spells instead of prekite from them?

Why spend power doing dps pets on tanks when u just do 2 of them and rather nuke since u at 1200 range or smt :)?

Well i could go on more but i really think its amusing to see that u can win 1 fight with ppls playing like this ;)

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
.................... ............................

Well i could go on more but i really think its amusing to see that u can win 1 fight with ppls playing like this ;)

Bhahaha owned, who are you again ?:D
If this play style leads to victory all you wrote is peace of shit and u r clueless noob :kissit: =D and everything what you belived before in your life was a mistake.

P.S: xD hope i started a new movie dramma with this post :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Remem said:
Why spend power doing dps pets on tanks when u just do 2 of them and rather nuke since u at 1200 range or smt :)?

because the 2 stun pets will stop the enemy tanks from killing people, the 2 snare pets will do quite good dmg and again slow the enemy tanks.

The thuerg does not need to kill the tanks, he can stop them attacking people very easy.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Remem said:

There are other idiots like you, mainly RVR people who said "if we came to camlann we would pwn all etc etc"

well they have all come here and they aren't pwning all so why say its amusing?

from what i've heard of the uber rvr players they are gonna destroy us crappy camlann players yet this is not the case.

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
Bahumat said:
There are other idiots like you, mainly RVR people who said "if we came to camlann we would pwn all etc etc"

from what i've heard of the uber rvr players they are gonna destroy us crappy camlann players yet this is not the case.

but the good new rr4 rvr groups beats Fear so much more then Fear beats them, and the avarage rank of Fear groups is quite high.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
because the 2 stun pets will stop the enemy tanks from killing people, the 2 snare pets will do quite good dmg and again slow the enemy tanks.

The thuerg does not need to kill the tanks, he can stop them attacking people very easy.

The snarepets on charge tanks is way too little snare effect to stop them from killing tanks and no i didnt see him cast stun pets, especially since the tanks target aint even moving i see no reason to just randomly throw 2 ice pets at a tank in start of fight i d not see as a great idea when casters/healers r free :D i rather nuke then if someone else in grp is dmg:in the tank not just pet at random -.-

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

Where did i say this?

Its just ur own prejudices, all i did was critise his playstyle and u come jumping?

U dont think he can speak for himself or?

I have nowhere said here that cluster grps will own all camlann grps.

Just accept it , ur theurg dont play very well :D

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Where did u saw him write that he needs any critics at all especualy yours :D?
Maulerz nab, next time write more info. those who dont give their critics are alowed to dl the video.

P.S: mejt there are much better places for forum whoring +)

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
stafrin said:
but the good new rr4 rvr groups beats Fear so much more then Fear beats them, and the avarage rank of Fear groups is quite high.

fear is a guild, we are running guild grps. that means every day different players and chars. sometimes we have strong groups, sometimes we have less strong grps.
3 days ago we won 13 of 15 fights in hib loop, some of these fights are in taht movie too.
yesterday with a different grp we lost more than we won for example.
we never have the same players or a perfect grp setup, so its actually the new grps having a big advantage...

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Nodoubt said:
fear is a guild, we are running guild grps. that means every day different players and chars. sometimes we have strong groups, sometimes we have less strong grps.
3 days ago we won 13 of 15 fights in hib loop, some of these fights are in taht movie too.
yesterday with a different grp we lost more than we won for example.
we never have the same players and the same perfect grp setup, so its actually the new grps having a big advantage...

Having a big advantage being 5-7 RR:s lower aye

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
Where did u saw him write that he needs any critics at all especualy yours :D?
Maulerz nab, next time write more info. those who dont give their critics are alowed to dl the video.

P.S: mejt there are much better places for forum whoring +)

If u post an movie on a public forum u can count to get thoughts/critism on it.

Did u expect all here to say omg best movie i ve seen when they think its not good?

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Na :D. It`s just ppl show interest in certain things i would never for example dl your movie, coz i`d rather waste my time with a botle of jack and save my bandswith on new hollywood movie or somethin =).

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Having a big advantage being 5-7 RR:s lower aye

yes having a good setup, for example 3 body nukers with debuffer and playing together every day with the same 8 people is alot more worth than being 3-5 rrs higher.
want examples? yesterday we had a grp in hib loop with 2 heros and no banelord, the heros were rr8 tho. im sure u wont find a good grpsetup with 2 heros in it, but we still won 2-3fights against that asylum setgrp

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
See it takes 2 hero`s to do a warriors job =).
hehe, make a 2 warrior grp with dutx and you and we face u with our herogroup of doom :D

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
:D Come to think of it on classic atlist 2 strong grp`s were running with 2 twoll warriors in grp. RR and Legends

P.S: Dutx is solo char who runs unbufed :> he has 0 quicknes give him dehate or d/q debuff (got dehaste on bracer of psyhical conflict -40). and he`ll manage only 1 hit :D god save him fighting against pbt

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
:D Come to think of it on classic atlist 2 strong grp`s were running with 2 twoll warriors in grp. RR and Legends
ye but they were high rr so it doesnt count xD j/k

edit wasnt rr the green guys? then they had 2 troll svg afaik. never played english classic, so im just telling from videos i saw

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Nodoubt said:
ye but they were high rr so it doesnt count xD j/k

edit wasnt rr the green guys? then they had 2 troll svg afaik. never played english classic, so im just telling from videos i saw

Erm think it was them light blue color sword spec troll warriors + troll skald
Kiwi were green and had savages =>

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
Erm think it was them light blue color sword spec troll warriors + troll skald

Wrong. Youre talking about Rainbow I think.

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
rr were the green-team ye.

well except doom using red colour and fucking the team colours sometimes ;>

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
P.S: Dutx is solo char who runs unbufed :> he has 0 quicknes give him dehate or d/q debuff (got dehaste on bracer of psyhical conflict -40). and he`ll manage only 1 hit god save him fighting against pbt

ahh kindrid gimp, sc urself already at rr9 and stop spamming the forum:p

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Decent movie. Theurg needs to work on targets a bit, but generally decent.

Much better than that last peice of shit at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom