FE NS Vest drop

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi does any1 know the name and stats of this drop?

Also has 1 dropped as yet, I heard that 1 may have done on the last Galla raid?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
quite a few have dropped now yes, well 4/5 anyway one dropped yesterday in fact.

Cyclodia

Banned
f1sty said:
Hi does any1 know the name and stats of this drop?

Also has 1 dropped as yet, I heard that 1 may have done on the last Galla raid?

4 dropped and i got fucked 4 times gr8 huh :puke: :puke:

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
define 'fucked over'

if you mean that somebody with more points than you won it, then you didnt get 'fucked over'
if somebody logged off with the vest then you did get 'fucked over'

Just because the people that have won the vest so far are alot less rlm rank than you, doesnt give you more rights to it than them.

fang

Fledgling Freddie
I'm assuming he didn't get any of the 4 vests.
He feels bad .... who wouldn't ...

Why the hell would you start defining the phrase "fucked over" ?
I mean ... come on :eek7:

Seesh ...

Gillaien

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclodia said:
4 dropped and i got fucked 4 times gr8 huh :puke: :puke:
tho, even if that guy hadn't gotten the vest, you were still 1 point behind Bhall in that lotto, so...

A lot of people want that vest, only very few have dropped so far, and ofc most of the people haven't gotten one yet... its the nature of things, even tho it sucks

Knudden

Fledgling Freddie
who got the vests?
look at the point list ofc he get disapointed maybe he even got cheated...
i know the point list aint updated but it should be...

zRRR

Banned
xantippa didnt cheat, he simpy went to more raids than cyc, cyc doesnt seem to be able to accept that.
i lost the vest too, ive been on more raids than him and im fine with it.
who cares if the guy who won is a "uber rr3 10k a week farmer" as cyc called him, he won it, fair and square.
qq

Knudden

Fledgling Freddie
oh the dude going for chanter torso, then chanter/druid torso.
finaly grabbing nightshade torso so it can rot on his inactive chr.
nope thats not cheating (if it is his chr) but it aint a very cool thing to do either, now is it?

zRRR

Banned
whats rr/play time got to do with anything
just cos cyc plays 10h a day means he deserves the vest....lmao
the other guy prolly has a rl

Knudden

Fledgling Freddie
did i talk about rr or time played???????
if u want to reply, reply to what i write plz

reply to this:

oh the dude going for chanter torso, then chanter/druid torso.
finaly grabbing nightshade torso so it can rot on his inactive chr.
nope thats not cheating (if it is his chr) but it aint a very cool thing to do either, now is it?

btw the guy clearly spend some time on this game yes? 4 lvl50's and all
and it aint on his nightshade no?
thanks

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
After seeing you suicide in the middle of Galla raid when VGN/Tzee had arranged it, just to go farm in Emain, I hope you'll be the last on server to get NS vest.

QQ more, Cyc!

Knudden

Fledgling Freddie
sorry but u are replying to ur self :)

take a look at the posts u see it sooner or later (i hope lol)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Just because the people that have won the vest so far are alot less rlm rank than you, doesnt give you more rights to it than them.

your a fooking hypocrit. I seen you spout the complete opposite of that at many a lotto... and dont even go down the road of denying it

Cyclodias main greivience is prolly not the denial of the item to someone else of lower realm rank. Its the fact that all the previous 4 NS vests that have dropped basically arnt being used to any serious extent. Previous winners include semi inactive players and peeps who's NS was just a fly by night bulk standard alt.

Things that are ultra rare and beneficial to players(and the vests are the best things that drop in this game at the moment) should not be allowed to go to alts, should certainly not be allowed to be sold and should ideally go to people that fully intend to use it and play the bloody character that gets it.

RR should be a tiny factor in this equation to. Not the deciding factor (that should be previous effort in building up points by raiding). But never the less a small factor.

I dunno but this whole scenario I been seeing lately is: U attend raid for a number of weeks. On said raid nice item XXXX drops. Come lotto when u call points your 50 points get out numbered by mister alt with 250 points. Problem is theres an army of mr alt's at every raid. The top factor on a random 100 should never under any cicumstances exceed +50. It just gets to the point then where unless your a regular "must attend every raid for the win" type of guy you cant actually win anything.

vests for sure should be no point modifier items, which would kind of fix the "mister 200 point" issue for the time being.

zRRR

Banned
Knudden said:
sorry but u are replying to ur self :)

take a look at the posts u see it sooner or later (i hope lol)
just go sober up tbh

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I won a ranger vest a while back and i have it on my ranger, i dont make 100k a week RPs because i dont play my ranger all the time, though i certainly dont consider it to simply be an alt (after spending 25+ plat on equipment for him) i also play my enchanter in ggs and my hero in pve/mucking about. Now i know higher rr rangers who do only play that class all the time probably would get better use out of it but it doesnt mean that everyone else should farm galla week in week out and then not be allowed to get "a dream item" because a higher rr person wants it. At the end of the day its a pve raid.

For the most part the points system works except for the huge modifiers people ended up having. A solution for Xfear or indeed anyone who does large raids in toa would be to have the points banked and you only being able to use +50 on a lotto, obviously the rest of your points can be used on the next raid and so on, this would encourage new people to go on the raids as it would not be impossible for them to get an item, i mean a roll + 250 modifier is stupid.

Knudden

Fledgling Freddie
Critsii tell me who else then u self was u replying to
when u started talking about rr and time spend?
not anything i posted....
then u begin name calling and lame reply's
why dont u grow up.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer and I wont mention you werent even on the raid that the Ranger vest dropped on cuz that one gets me right in the claudio's!

Loosing to somone who helped clear some trash mobs for 2 hours but couldnt make the raid and plays his ranger for about 1 hour a month on the battlefield.

I rolled a 97+35 too you swine. but your friend who rolled for you's 27+117 pwned me.

Like me murphys though im not bitter cuz your a nice guy Raven. :)

(and your gonna give me that vest anyway)

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Difference is Censi Galla raids are points based, yours never were.
Anyway I cant recall saying that but hey.. I do see his point kinda, but coming bitching on the forums about it is begging to be flamed.

The guys that won NS vest had obviously been on more raids to gain more points so are entitled to the vest as much as Cyc is, if not more.
Just because hes RR8 doesnt mean he deserves the vest more.

Cyclodia

Banned
Xanthian said:
Difference is Censi Galla raids are points based, yours never were.
Anyway I cant recall saying that but hey.. I do see his point kinda, but coming bitching on the forums about it is begging to be flamed.

The guys that won NS vest had obviously been on more raids to gain more points so are entitled to the vest as much as Cyc is, if not more.
Just because hes RR8 doesnt mean he deserves the vest more.

Well i would not whine if the people used the focking vest like it should i give you a nice example from last night.

Xantippa won the vest oke guys need to log now and havent been on today.

Also i kinda forget the guy who won the vest after raton i havent seen him in the last 3 weeks lol. And before that when he had it he played like 1 time a week or so.

I sure think rank does matter if you farm like 200+ k every week and goes to almost every galla raid there is i surely think i deserver it more.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
selective amnesia always was one of your great strengths.

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
shame it doesnt get rid of you, annoying runt.
go bark up another tree this 1 is tired of your same old bs.

Knudden

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
After seeing you suicide in the middle of Galla raid when VGN/Tzee had arranged it, just to go farm in Emain, I hope you'll be the last on server to get NS vest.

QQ more, Cyc!

yeah well since u have to drag our raids in to it
noone of the vest's are still in the guild?

uber lame to leave a raid like that tho

Cyclodia

Banned
Knudden said:
yeah well since u have to drag our raids in to it

uber lame to leave a raid like that tho

It was not like that how i left it he doest even know half the story.

I explained it to angara afterwards but mister whine as had to QQ more.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
"yeah well since u have to drag our raids in to it

uber lame to leave a raid like that tho"

- Knudden

Yeah, you're right - Champ vest was the only one that dropped, and since no champs in VGN at that time, rather logical it was sold?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
Yeah, you're right - Champ vest was the only one that dropped, and since no champs in VGN at that time, rather logical it was sold?

cadive was in guild :p

why remind me of the raid anyway, dammit.. those 11 hours were hell :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom