FE NS Vest drop

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Cadive was/is unguilded iirc, only an alch bot afaik ;) so hardly counts :p

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
Cyclodias main greivience is prolly not the denial of the item to someone else of lower realm rank. Its the fact that all the previous 4 NS vests that have dropped basically arnt being used to any serious extent. Previous winners include semi inactive players and peeps who's NS was just a fly by night bulk standard alt.

ALL the previous winners fall into this generalisation?

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Probably, Faeldawn... Gotta hate those inactive n00b nightshades who doesn't play 8 hours (or more) a day :(

*cough*

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
Cadive is Booming's champ?

yus, but not in guild atm. so since for alt she bought it cheap (if u think 3p is cheap, when we had a 15p offer standing) :>

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Xanthian said:
define 'fucked over'

if you mean that somebody with more points than you won it, then you didnt get 'fucked over'
if somebody logged off with the vest then you did get 'fucked over'

Just because the people that have won the vest so far are alot less rlm rank than you, doesnt give you more rights to it than them.

so much love xanth!

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
Things that are ultra rare and beneficial to players(and the vests are the best things that drop in this game at the moment) should not be allowed to go to alts, should certainly not be allowed to be sold and should ideally go to people that fully intend to use it and play the bloody character that gets it.

RR should be a tiny factor in this equation to. Not the deciding factor (that should be previous effort in building up points by raiding). But never the less a small factor.

Disagree in part to this (apart from that noone should loto for a rare item just to sell it, that i agree to). The way this game currently works it's hard enough as it is for people who have only small amounts of spare time to dedicate to the game to compete with people who do. That they should also be denied access to the best equipment just because they can't play that often is making it even more unfair and even harder for them to compete.
Also, why not go to alts? There are a lot of people who like variety (myself included) and enjoy having a few different characters to choose from to play depending on mood/group need etc. Why should they be denied the right to make these characters as good as they possibly can? Simply because they don't devote a large enough chunk of their online time to that character?

However...

censi said:
I dunno but this whole scenario I been seeing lately is: U attend raid for a number of weeks. On said raid nice item XXXX drops. Come lotto when u call points your 50 points get out numbered by mister alt with 250 points. Problem is theres an army of mr alt's at every raid. The top factor on a random 100 should never under any cicumstances exceed +50. It just gets to the point then where unless your a regular "must attend every raid for the win" type of guy you cant actually win anything.
QUOTE]

This i agree to, as again it is favouring people who have a lot of spare time over those who don't. I for one am always working when a galla raid is on, so even if i were to manage to attend one there is really no point in me bothering as I wouldn't stand a chance at anything decent that dropped. A cap of 50 points spendable per lotto would mean that even people with no points had a chance (albeit small, but still a chance, and hence a reason to go if they can only ever make one or two raids) of winning if they were lucky enough to roll 50 points higher than anyone who does have points.

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Ouch! seems Ive opened a can of worms here. Didnt intend too.

I take it this NS vest drops of primals aswell as FE as ppl are talking about lottoing and using points on it. Cos as I understood it, FE drops are lottos without points.

Also does any1 have 1 of these vests for sale, can give some serious plat for one of these? :)

Cyclodia

Banned
f1sty said:
Ouch! seems Ive opened a can of worms here. Didnt intend too.

I take it this NS vest drops of primals aswell as FE as ppl are talking about lottoing and using points on it. Cos as I understood it, FE drops are lottos without points.

Also does any1 have 1 of these vests for sale, can give some serious plat for one of these? :)

I offerd them all 30p all dont want to sell so no.

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclodia said:
I offerd them all 30p all dont want to sell so no.

Only 30plat I can offer more, for anyone reading this who is interested in selling, send me a private message, and we can sort something out. I understand if ppl wanna sell cos ToA is close etc. So dont be afraid to contact me :)

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
lol 30p? I'd gladly have given 50p for it, when I played my ns actively. Go home with your pocket money, wajn boi ;p

nol

Fledgling Freddie
I have been on countless raids for a ra respec stone, I have never won one. I have no money because I seldom farm :D so I can't buy one either. The only stone I ever won, I gave away to someone else because they needed it more then me(wasn't a ra respec). Yes I get dissappointed when I lose again, but so what, I can keep going on a raid till I win one.

I don't care if the person uses the respec on his bg alt, they won the stone, soon as it's their's, they can do anything they like with it. They attended the same raid as you and have as much right to the stone as you.

I do a lot of rvr, I have a fairly high rank, and I don't believe it entitles me to special consideration. I've said it all before, if you want something, then organise it yourself and preclaim, see if anyone will come.

my 2 cents/pence/sticks

Sheogorath

Fledgling Freddie
If you smartasses had lost an uberrare item for 4 times in a row, you wouldnt be so collected and logical about it, yet lets all jump to the flame whiny cyclodia train....

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
How can he possibly lose something which ain't his in the first place?

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Ive lost the Eld robe everytime ive been on Galla raids, fair enough its never dropped, but its the same principle.
Wasting my time to gain sod all..

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclodia said:
Stlong lies eld robe hasnt dropped yet or enlighter would have got it with his 350 points he been on all raids.

did you actualy read Xans post?

zRRR

Banned
lol
yeah cos ns really need this vest to be uber.......... :eek:
why do you want it cyc, you gonna try to kill infils now instead of rr3 paladins running afk down atk road?

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
zRRR said:
lol
why do you want it cyc, you gonna try to kill infils now instead of rr3 paladins running afk down atk road?
hehe. I can kill those without drawing a weapon :p

Cyclodia

Banned
zRRR said:
lol

Nah im gonna start playing like you i think. First i need a macro /surrender /beg and 1 /release.

so i run to emain type 1 2 3 and im just as 1337 as you are, but this will take some hard practice.

Knudden

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
Cadive was/is unguilded iirc, only an alch bot afaik ;) so hardly counts :p
here is ur alch bot:
Cadive was rolled on the request of Dark Fury while we was leveling here. my sister wanted a Warden, but ppl felt there would be too many Wardens in the guild, and my sister sayed she could roll any chr. that the guild needed.
She got 50 just as we merged with Vengeance, it was hell to get her in any group. me and Kuca pressed her in to a vgn/la group first fight we got was vs np gg (this was before la nerf and with mids having end as timer buff) we won with 3 losses (the first one that died relesed probaly thinking the rest of the group would follow soon) group continued for hours doing very well.
there was some replacement and we now had 2 offencive tanks in the group
with Stormriderx joining, Cadive was supposed to assist now (what is not really a good role for a champ espesialy if u not are alowed to break off the assist)
Cadive broke of assist a number of times for diffrent resons it got too much for Stormriderx when she broke off to stun a tank that was backstyling Stormriderx (only hit the tank once) while they where on a healer
it would have been better to stay on the healer i agree, but it was a very small mistake, Stormriderx lost his head and thats ok in the heat on battle and all. but his appoligy in /gu unfortanly made Cadive sound so stupid that she struggled much much harder to get a group.
So she rolled Booming and use Cadive as alchimist, and pve tank
Cadive left guild in a alt clean out, she got the vest for 3p got offered 25 right after, a few days later we gave the guild verdant sword and mace.
Cadive have some uber stuff, and we all love to play Cadive in rvr(except Booming) when we get the chance but its very very very rare since we all have mains far more needed/wanted.
Not even a semi good pickup group want a champ, unless u are friends with some key members of the group.
Cadive go out at nights sometimes with a friend or two and hunt, waiting... silent... for the day Hiberia will call for the Champion to rise.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
In other words, it's an alch bot, thanks for confirming what I already thought was the case. :kissit:

Knudden

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
In other words, it's an alch bot, thanks for confirming what I already thought was the case. :kissit:

a bot are a toon used without being played
Cadive dont fit that.
try and read the post again (yes i know my gramma sucks)

Adari

Part of the furniture
Knudden said:
a bot are a toon used without being played
Cadive dont fit that.
try and read the post again (yes i know my gramma sucks)

A bot is a character used for one purpose only, ie. buffing, making end heals, giving pot etc.

Don't try to be witty.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
So,

The heldige family likes to play the champ but its unwanted, so its just being used for alch until champs become viable in rvr grps?

Whats the point in arguing how to call a char thats merely used for alchemy atm :m00:

bugger off to mid shrye, damn troll kobold traitor.. thing.. :kissit:

:p

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Cant you read or what? He said they play the char when its possible but its very rare so its not a pure bot.

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Couple of Facts About Xantippa

1) Plays Xantippa to get points roll for NS Vest when it drops.

2) Plays Noobia a lot more than peeps thinks (Usually Teaming with Guild M8 Zhaka/Dooga/Latent)

Granted he only plays a couple hours a day but if he is not on Galla or help guild at XP events then he plays Noobia.

To all extent and purposes Noobia is his main.

fang

Fledgling Freddie
Oh My Feckin' God

Does it really matter THAT much to what a char is called?
"OMG, he said my champ was a bot .. waaaaaa ... waaaaaaaa"
6 posts about that subject tells me that something is really, really wrong in this place ... (Looking forward to the witty comment about that being me).
Oh .. and cyclodia:
forumpics_boofuckinhoo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom