FE NS Vest drop

Ziva

Fluffy
So much whine over a vest lol. It has been said before and i'll just repeat, you know the rules and if you don't like them make your own raids.

Oh and if we would start about items going to the ones who need it most, what about people that lotto for items they allready have or never plan on using them anyway and just selling them for massive amounts of money?? I really don't think that is better then someone winning a NS vest fair and square but not playing the char very active. At least this person isn't greedy and uses the item for himself instead of selling it for money.

The only thing i agree with and would like to see changed is that after a certain amount of points (let's say 100) you HAVE to get an item or your points will be cleared. That will prevent people from getting too much points and basically exclude anyone from wanted items even though they should get a medal for spending that much time in Galla. ;)

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Couldn't care less wether the champ is forcibly retired into bot status by never getting groups, or by own decision. It's just another bot in the ranks of many --v

... oh, and feck Noobia, the zergling :(

Toca

Fledgling Freddie
hahah this thread is funny, critsii you should be on stage man :clap: :clap:

Knudden

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
A bot is a character used for one purpose only, ie. buffing, making end heals, giving pot etc.

Don't try to be witty.
nm cant be pointed at me since we more or less say the same thing :)
and i have no wit to begin with :F

hoho

Fledgling Freddie
"bah this is boring, laters guys im gonna go emain."

Cyclodia just suicided on random galla mob.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
OMG, not again. Cyc wtf you know this discussion has been had several times already. Same whine from you, and same response every time, are you looking for enemies or smth? Chill out ffs. AGAIN:

1. It doesnt matter if the vests arent used at all. CAUSE the ones who WON it deserve it, why;
a: They have been to more raids than you, spend more time in galla, therefore earns it.
b: Realmrank and playtime has nothing to do with it, I bet 10 NS at hib play more than you. You even told me that you cant play that much on weekdays cause of school etc?
c:Why dont you do your own raids, try claiming it? Or just as go to more raids and earn more points, finally you will have it, but then ToA comes, and then it's some other items, that you want and some other NS gets it. Then again this whine will start over, "I deserve it more than him, I play more, Im higher RR, Im leet" Think again Cyc, this is rather patethic, and you know it yourself, just stop it.

Dont be such a greedy fuck, Its not allways about you. Hope you realise that.

Have a nice day.

Cyclodia

Banned
Freppe said:
OMG, not again. Cyc wtf you know this discussion has been had several times already. Same whine from you, and same response every time, are you looking for enemies or smth? Chill out ffs. AGAIN:

1. It doesnt matter if the vests arent used at all. CAUSE the ones who WON it deserve it, why;
a: They have been to more raids than you, spend more time in galla, therefore earns it.
b: Realmrank and playtime has nothing to do with it, I bet 10 NS at hib play more than you. You even told me that you cant play that much on weekdays cause of school etc?
c:Why dont you do your own raids, try claiming it? Or just as go to more raids and earn more points, finally you will have it, but then ToA comes, and then it's some other items, that you want and some other NS gets it. Then again this whine will start over, "I deserve it more than him, I play more, Im higher RR, Im leet" Think again Cyc, this is rather patethic, and you know it yourself, just stop it.

Dont be such a greedy fuck, Its not allways about you. Hope you realise that.

Have a nice day.

I did not start this thread only replyed 1 time i got fucked 4 times then people start to bitch :p

Shianna

Fledgling Freddie
Oh my god. Someone did not get the item he/she wanted.
Guys (and girls) - you really don't seem to have other problems <sighs>.

Anyone who won an item in a fair (means, no cheating, no holding items back etc.) lotto DESERVED it. No matter if he uses the item once a week or 24/7.

Can't you just accept that. Postings like these just fit into my thoughts why i normally don't join any raids (mostly i do join ally raids on prydwen, just for the fun and cause i know there wont be fights about items in general) - just because there is always greedy kids in it who will whine after a lotto, fight for items etc.
The same thing that happens every day when you are just out there leveling. Nice item drops, 5 people fight over it and tell the other ones that they deserve it more than the other, because blablabla.

Wake up - this is a game. Yes, it would be nice to have one item or the other, but is it really worth it flaming other people ? Sure, if someone cheated to get it, i wouldnt agree he deserves it, but if he got it in a fair lotto ? Its his, he won it. Period. I was unlucky. Period.

Sorry to say, but people who behave like this for an item (as good as it is, it is an item and you are not completely gimped if you dont have it) should grow up. Or maybe we should write a letter to GOA or Mythic, telling them to make the shrooms at Domnann entrance drop the uber items for everyone - so those kids then will just shut up <sighs>.

Shi., really fed up with crying kids

Knudden

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
A bot is a character used for one purpose only, ie. buffing, making end heals, giving pot etc.

Don't try to be witty.

Here we go then mr. post farming troll
so in ur view: savagers, zerkers, merc's, and blademasters are all
bot's since there only purpose are to kill?
and noler's elixir service make him a bot?
if a bard are nice and run u to emain he are a bot?
i discribed a bot a lot better then u did.

zRRR

Banned
Cyclodia and prisma irl

burns_smithers_dance.gif

Adari

Part of the furniture
Knudden said:
Here we go then mr. post farming troll
so in ur view: savagers, zerkers, merc's, and blademasters are all
bot's since there only purpose are to kill?
and noler's elixir service make him a bot?
if a bard are nice and run u to emain he are a bot?
i discribed a bot a lot better then u did.

Rofl. Yea. Sure.

"a bot are a toon used without being played
Cadive dont fit that.
try and read the post again (yes i know my gramma sucks)"

Let's try to flame that using your logics and style yea?

Here we go then mister fucktarded twat
so in ur view : buffbot, alch bots and pot bots do
their job without being played? OLOLOL
how is that possible ? n00b"
i define bot a lot bester than yous!1

Just shut up, twat.

Let me rephrase it, just for you.

ME TARZAN
ME BUFFBOT
ME ONLY BUFF AND DO NOWT ELSE!

There, comprendo? :m00:

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Jesus this thread has gone off at a strange tangent, all I want to know was the stats and name of the FE NS vest :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom