Fav Quotes

Marc

FH is my second home
soze said:
Somebody used the edit function? my 19 year old tony adams and martin keown partnership works well too :)

nope. Team assembled due to me being so fcking good at the game that i can win trophies and get loads of cash with any team.

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
nope. Team assembled due to me being so fcking good at the game that i can win trophies and get loads of cash with any team.

Didn't you get sacked before the end of the first season at everton, spit your dummy and start again playing as chelsea?

Marc

FH is my second home
nakkiel said:
Didn't you get sacked before the end of the first season at everton, spit your dummy and start again playing as chelsea?

hahaha yeah. Then I got sacked from chelsea so started again with Everton and went back to basics lol

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
hahaha yeah. Then I got sacked from chelsea so started again with Everton and went back to basics lol

i was still in knockout stages of the european cup and second in the premiership with about 10 games to go and i still got sacked :(

Marc

FH is my second home
nakkiel said:
i was still in knockout stages of the european cup and second in the premiership with about 10 games to go and i still got sacked :(

shouldnt of dipped your fingers in the till then should u

Natswoo

Banned
My Nephew, just before he took his driving test for the 1st time:

"Only retards fail the first time"

comes back 3 minors 1 major..

Ormorof

FH is my second home
my favourite quote:

fans shouting at chelsea manager: "youre going to get fired in the summer!"
manager shouts back: "no im getting fired next month!"

can never remember his name :(

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
"Never been to bed with an ugly woman, but i've woken up next to one or two." - Macc Lads.

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
Binky the Bomb said:
"Never been to bed with an ugly woman, but i've woken up next to one or two." - Macc Lads.

Hahahahaha,great song.

Sit on my face,i'll guess your weight :p

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
supersaint said:
Hahahahaha,great song.

Sit on my face,i'll guess your weight :p

"sunglasses in the evenin, umbrella's in his bitter,
'scuse me missus woman do you take it up the shitter?"

liloe

It's my birthday today!
our old religion teacher once said that ( it's a few years ago, when I was in school :p )

Cathrin. Smith. Nice that you're here. Smith.....a nice name.....fits well on a gravestone.

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
nakkiel said:
"sunglasses in the evenin, umbrella's in his bitter,
'scuse me missus woman do you take it up the shitter?"

Haha,i have their greatest hits cd :p .

"The desire to become a politician should ban you for life from ever being one."-Billy Connolly.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
"Captain cook had three trips around the world, and died on one of them."
"Did he? Which one?" - part of a 3am conversation.

"He as boring as the film titanic, but just as long." -Description of a friend of mine from his (Then) GF.

"About as welcome as a bout of the clap." -Description of the same bloke, 2 weeks after they broke up.

"I may be a boring, ugly fucker, but i'm still the only one here talking to you." -Line he picked her up with in the first place.

Ah, failed romances, the perfect place for the most humorus quotes.

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
supersaint said:
Haha,i have their greatest hits cd :p . .

aye i've got a few :)

is that macc lads only shop in macclesfield (funnily enough) still open?

supersaint said:
"The desire to become a politician should ban you for life from ever being one."-Billy Connolly.

" people say that swearing is a sign of bad vocabulary. well i know at least seventeen words, and i still prefer fuck" - same crazy jock

Marc

FH is my second home
my mate to a fat bird "jesus love, looks like someone poured you into that dress and you forgot to tell them when to stop"

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
nakkiel said:
aye i've got a few :)

is that macc lads only shop in macclesfield (funnily enough) still open?

no idea,never been.

nakkiel said:
" people say that swearing is a sign of bad vocabulary. well i know at least seventeen words, and i still prefer fuck" - same crazy jock
rofl

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
my mate to a fat bird "jesus love, looks like someone poured you into that dress and you forgot to tell them when to stop"

That's cruel,but funny :D

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

was the fat bird you?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Today's quote from Teh Seel:

"Think not what you can do for your country, but why should you."

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Inside me is a skinny girl screaming to get out. But I can usually shut the bitch up with a bar of chocolate. (ripped from some email)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Bloody united fans ruined this thread
got to page 6 and then the rest was just footy rants

(ps- I'm a tottenham fan. The chelsea manager is ace, someone whos willing and able to Incite enemy fans and inspire his team, love or hate him he does his job very well and is a 12th player on the pitch. Manchester united Baught the Premiership around 10 years ago....any united fans saying the same don't know there own club history..i didn't moan then..i'll not moan at chelsea for it. please don't reply to this comment, its my own thoughts and i'm not going to change my mind if some young united fan starts calling me names cus he doesn't like my Thinking.)

Oh my fav Quotes
Lock Stock two smoking barrels-

(Idiot)Shot guns? you mean guns that fire shots?
(Barry the Baptist)Oh you must be the brains of the outfit, yes guns that fire shots.

(Barry the Baptist)Hi Son, would you like a Candy?
(Vinnys son) Piss off, you nonce.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Why does it seem to be mainly Man U fans that don't like him? All the neutrals I know think the bloke is class. Maybe it's because a Chelsea reject dumped you out of the European Cup? :D

no i'm with nakk on this one .. thinks he's the muts nuts .... well some one should kick him .. hard .....

anyone got razor's number ?

Arilinn

Loyal Freddie
"Like my dad said right before he killed my mum: You want anything done, you gotta do it yourself"
Thats a winner..

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Bloody united fans ruined this thread
got to page 6 and then the rest was just footy rants.

think i was the only united fan that ruined this thread.

twat

Bubble said:
(ps- I'm a tottenham fan.

won't hold that against you

twat

Bubble said:
( Manchester united Baught the Premiership around 10 years ago....any united fans saying the same don't know there own club history..i didn't moan then..i'll not moan at chelsea for it.
priceless

the united team that broke the run of many many years (26 actually - probably more years than you've been alive) without a title was made up of players that had gone through the youth and reserve ranks together. Gary neville, sharpe, butt, giggs etc had all been at united for years with the only big signing that year being cantona :worthy: and were expected to win fuck all. As alan hansen put it that year...."you don't win anything with kids" :clap:
how a team that was in the shaping for years before, is us "buying" the title i don't understand.
Now lets look at chelsea. a team thats been in the making for the past 5 years? nope
made up of kids that grew up playing football in the shadows of stamford bridge? hardly.
i've no complaints about chelsea as a team, and they have played far better football than anyone else this season. however, the millions spent forging that team, bringing in internationally recognised players and "buying" the title, is far from the same as the united team that grew together from the youth squad.
maybe its you that should read up on clubs history before shooting your mouth off

Bubble said:
please don't reply to this comment, its my own thoughts and i'm not going to change my mind if some young united fan starts calling me names cus he doesn't like my Thinking.)

please don't post inaccurate bullshit and people wont have the need to correct you.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
"Would you screw me for a million quid?"
"Of course."
"Ok, would you screw me for a tenner?"
"No! What do you take me for?"
"I though we'd already established that, and were haggling over the price."
Porrig, Apocolypo - Robert Rankin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom