Fav Quotes

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
That aint true when arsenal win anything Fergie come out and says Well Champs Leauge is the only trophey that makes a team great or To be a good team you need to retain the title..

because its true. but he's always said congratulations and conceded you had been the better team that season

soze said:
Also any Mank fan claiming arsenal are the worst team in the leauge for playacting remember how you beat us mate your £30mil wonder kid took a blatant dive. And since then even though i hate to see it arsenal have been falling over abit more but when you lose the 50th game in a unbeaten run not to skill but to cheats it probable stops the players caring about playing fair.

The countless dives from pirez over the years, especially the one that wenger "didn't see", twathead cole with his swan dive in the first minute when keane pulled his foot out in the 4-2'er, lunberg constantly falling over when a defender breathes on him and of course who can forget franny jeffers last season? arsenal losing with 15 minutes to go? send the scouser on to get us a penalty. That goes nicely hand in hand with shitbag bergkamp throwing sly elbows everytime he gets on the pitch and your "hard man" of midfield viera (lol), Arsenal can have no complaints about anyones foul play and their record of yellow and red cards since wenger has been in charge proves its been happening since way before rooney ever did it back to you :clap:

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Selective memory ?

no

Bracken said:
Aye because going unbeaten for 49 Prem games wasn't much of an achievement. I take nothing away from the Man U treble winning team - but in not acknowleding an other team's achievement you've helped demonstrate my point... ;)

wasn't going out of my way to not acknowledge it. Yes it was an achievement and i'm sure they were gutted they couldn't show off their "50 unbeaten at old trafford" shirts after the game (see henry running away up the tunnel as united wanted to swap?? :worthy: ) I don't think it means they are a great side though, and won't be until they can hold onto 2 or 3 titles back to back or improve in europe.

Bracken said:
Pires et al ARE twats for diving no doubt, and I know all teams at times act badly, but Man U are the past masters at surrounding the ref and generally being obnoxious.

thought that was the italians

Bracken said:
Never read the star in my life. I just look at the likes of Mike Riley...and yeah it's the ref who makes the decisions but it just adds fuel to the fire.

the likes of david elleray go unnoticed though. always sent keane off without fail at least once a season and flashed yellow cards at us like a fat american with fantasy dollars in a strip club

Bracken said:
Well your lot always win there so you should enjoy it...no the thing that fucks us all off there is that you can guarantee Man U fans get in to our end. Yeah you always have a few that get in, but against Man U it's 10 times worse - and where as other fans who do it generally use common sense and avoid trouble, your lot seem to revel in starting. Might not be genuine fans but still....

theres always going to be a hoolie side of football. nothing can change it and there are worse teams than us by a long shot. Am sure half the trouble is just because we can't understand that funny accent of yours :fluffle:

Bracken said:
Owww you bitch... :twak:

lol
can we stop with all these quote thingys? takes me an hour to reply to one post

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
nakkiel said:
twathead cole with his swan dive in the first minute when keane pulled his foot out

That cracked me up because on Talk Sport earlier that evening Paddy Power had been offering 20-1 on Cole being booked for diving. Someone must have been gutted when he wasn't shown the yellow for it :cheers:

Peace out by the way...I'm far too full of ale to do any more quoting :drink:

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
That cracked me up because on Talk Sport earlier that evening Paddy Power had been offering 20-1 on Cole being booked for diving. Someone must have been gutted when he wasn't shown the yellow for it :cheers:

Peace out by the way...I'm far too full of ale to do any more quoting :drink:

stuck in work all night. need more arguin to pass the time :(

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Seel how could you call it soccer! you need to be fed to Killer Whales! :eek:

Arseanal are just fowling biatches.

hmm what else to type...hmmm.....mmmmm...donuts....<drools like Homer>

Marc

FH is my second home
England dont deserve 4 teams in the champs league cos we suck in europe

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet."
(Napoleon Bonaparte / 1769-1821)

"If there were no God, there would be no Atheists."
(G. K. Chesterton / 1874-1936

"Don't you know there ain't no devil, it's just God when he's drunk."
-- Tom Waits

Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?"
Priest: "No, not if you did not know."
Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"
-- Annie Dillard, 'Pilgrim at Tinker Creek'

«Flying machines are heavier then air and are impossible.»
- Lord Kelvin 1895.

Hmm, became quite reliqious here ;)

And one great one from our favorite president :p

Every nation in every region now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.
George W. Bush, September 20, 2001

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Here we go took me a while to find it but it makes me laugh:

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

George W. Bush. Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Garnet said:
Seel how could you call it soccer! you need to be fed to Killer Whales! :eek:

I f*Cking pwn killer whales. P*ssies.

Icall it soccer 'cause i'm not english nor US so i need a fast way to say which footie is which. If i talk footie that is. Which i don't. 'cause it... *puts on flameyclothes*...sucks.

EDIT:

Sorry for the off-topic off-topic, here's some quotes everyone likes. Well i do:

He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
Douglas Adams

Humans are not proud of their ancestors, and rarely invite them round to dinner.
Douglas Adams

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
Douglas Adams

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Douglas Adams

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.
Douglas Adams

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Douglas Adams

It is no coincidence that in no known language does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear.
Douglas Adams

Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast.
Douglas Adams

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.
Douglas Adams

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
Douglas Adams

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Douglas Adams

You live and learn. At any rate, you live.
Douglas Adams

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams, "Last Chance to See"

The last time anybody made a list of the top hundred character attributes of New Yorkers, common sense snuck in at number 79.
Douglas Adams, "Mostly Harmless"

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I wasn't previously aware of.
Douglas Adams, Arthur Dent in "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Even he, to whom most things that most people would think were pretty smart were pretty dumb, thought it was pretty smart.
Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt, p. 205

soze

I am a FH squatter
nakkiel said:
because its true. but he's always said congratulations and conceded you had been the better team that season

The countless dives from pirez over the years, especially the one that wenger "didn't see", twathead cole with his swan dive in the first minute when keane pulled his foot out in the 4-2'er, lunberg constantly falling over when a defender breathes on him and of course who can forget franny jeffers last season? arsenal losing with 15 minutes to go? send the scouser on to get us a penalty. That goes nicely hand in hand with shitbag bergkamp throwing sly elbows everytime he gets on the pitch and your "hard man" of midfield viera (lol), Arsenal can have no complaints about anyones foul play and their record of yellow and red cards since wenger has been in charge proves its been happening since way before rooney ever did it back to you :clap:

I was the first person to admit that Portsmouth were robbed by a Pires dive and i dont like to see it happen but Man U fans are the only people ive met either at Old Trafford or at Highbury after the game who seem to think Rooney diving to get the penalty was skill and not a cheat. And the reason for that is beating Arsenal twice is the biggest thing in your season just like for us doing the double over spurs is going to be our highlight. Except maybe the FA Cup but we are getting bored of that.

And how can you mention diving and not remember Vieras stunner agaist you lot it all went well except the mank player decided not to slide for the ball and he gose down 5 meters away from anybody :)

But i suppose rooney ronaldo ect will only get worse with rudd van took a dive to learn from.

soze

I am a FH squatter
old.Tohtori said:
I f*Cking pwn killer whales. P*ssies.

Icall it soccer 'cause i'm not english nor US so i need a fast way to say which footie is which. If i talk footie that is. Which i don't. 'cause it... *puts on flameyclothes*...sucks.

There is only one Football the other game the one that looks like rugby but backwards is not football

Marc

FH is my second home
soze said:
I was the first person to admit that Portsmouth were robbed by a Pires dive and i dont like to see it happen but Man U fans are the only people ive met either at Old Trafford or at Highbury after the game who seem to think Rooney diving to get the penalty was skill and not a cheat. And the reason for that is beating Arsenal twice is the biggest thing in your season just like for us doing the double over spurs is going to be our highlight. Except maybe the FA Cup but we are getting bored of that.

And how can you mention diving and not remember Vieras stunner agaist you lot it all went well except the mank player decided not to slide for the ball and he gose down 5 meters away from anybody :)

But i suppose rooney ronaldo ect will only get worse with rudd van took a dive to learn from.

SUch is the money at stake in professional football, i firmly believe that all players are told to dive if they feel they can get something out of it. I also believe that some players, even though told to dive, will not, due to their nature. I mean, i cant see someone like John Terry or Big Dunc taking a dive, but defo all the fairies will (99% of all professional footballers). Even Veira on saturday. Someone clipped his ankle and he went down like someone had shot him. Rolling about holding his face. Commical.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
soze said:
There is only one Football the other game the one that looks like rugby but backwards is not football

American football, english football....faster to say football and soccer.

I don't care about semantics or pride or anything like that, i call eurofootiesoccer 'cause it's faster. I let other people fight over which is more pure way of kicking/throwing a ball around the field.

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
"Bones heal, glory is forever" can't remember who said it though :cheers:

you got it wrong its like this :p

"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Glory last forever"

can't remeber who said it also, but im sure its in starship troopers....

soze

I am a FH squatter
old.Tohtori said:
American football, english football....faster to say football and soccer.

I don't care about semantics or pride or anything like that, i call eurofootiesoccer 'cause it's faster. I let other people fight over which is more pure way of kicking/throwing a ball around the field.

Cant you call American football rubbish and Football Football please :fluffle:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Marc said:
SUch is the money at stake in professional football, i firmly believe that all players are told to dive if they feel they can get something out of it. I also believe that some players, even though told to dive, will not, due to their nature. I mean, i cant see someone like John Terry or Big Dunc taking a dive, but defo all the fairies will (99% of all professional footballers). Even Veira on saturday. Someone clipped his ankle and he went down like someone had shot him. Rolling about holding his face. Commical.

You are right it used to be a fact that if henry could stay on his feet and take a shot he would but now he falls over like everyone else. We need more Robbie Fowlers imo i have never seen him take a dive and still remember when he went to the ref to say he tripped and it was not a penalty.

Marc

FH is my second home
If the ref can see that its a clear cut dive, it should be a straight red. End of story. Only way to cut it out.

Pires will only be able to play 5 games a season. The rest of the time he will be banned!!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Marc said:
If the ref can see that its a clear cut dive, it should be a straight red. End of story. Only way to cut it out.

Pires will only be able to play 5 games a season. The rest of the time he will be banned!!

Hes not that bad he would only get sent off every 4th game or so. And he tripped over on the poor surface on saturday he didn't dive

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Most men will not watch "queer eye for the straight guy." but WILL watch 22 men running after a ball in a field. I mean, surely watching all those men getting hot and sweaty is more a womans intrest? - Claire Moore (A good friend of mine).

All that needs saying about football.

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Binky the Bomb said:
Most men will not watch "queer eye for the straight guy." but WILL watch 22 men running after a ball in a field. I mean, surely watching all those men getting hot and sweaty is more a womans intrest? - Claire Moore (A good friend of mine).

One of the best quotes ever :D

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
I was the first person to admit that Portsmouth were robbed by a Pires dive and i dont like to see it happen but Man U fans are the only people ive met either at Old Trafford or at Highbury after the game who seem to think Rooney diving to get the penalty was skill and not a cheat. And the reason for that is beating Arsenal twice is the biggest thing in your season just like for us doing the double over spurs is going to be our highlight. Except maybe the FA Cup but we are getting bored of that..

at no point have i said i thought rooneys dive was skill (only pure class to see someone doing it back to you). As i said in earlier posts, my argument is even if arsenal lose every game for the next 2 seasons because of cheating and dives, they can have no complaints after the way they have consistently behaved under wenger.
Don't exaggerate arsenals importance to us either. yes its nice to have beaten you but it means nothing without winning the title, and if no title, then believe me the games against liverpool and city means a lot more - both on and off the pitch, than the games againt the cockney french ever will.

soze said:

was willing to have a rational discussion up until that load of bollocks. fuck off and look at your own squad before you complain about others

soze

I am a FH squatter
nakkiel said:
was willing to have a rational discussion up until that load of bollocks. fuck off and look at your own squad before you complain about others

lol cant even take a joke about your team diving it was a joke but just like every other fan of any other team you think your players are angels and your biggest rivals arsnals all dive 10 times a game. Niether are true just learn to take a joke football banter is one of the best things about the game imo.

soze

I am a FH squatter
nakkiel said:
Don't exaggerate arsenals importance to us either. yes its nice to have beaten you but it means nothing without winning the title,

if we beat you in the fa cup final if we both get there then the biggest thing of your season will be beating us and there will prolly be a special dvd to celibrate it.

Lets hope the fa dock Chelsea points for tapping up cole and make the run in interesting.

also most of our red cards have been for late tackles ect i cant remember many Van Bronkhurst an exception that got sent off for diving most of it was for violent conduct which with the exception of Bergkamp has not happened again this season.

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
lol cant even take a joke about your team diving it was a joke but just like every other fan of any other team you think your players are angels and your biggest rivals arsnals all dive 10 times a game. Niether are true just learn to take a joke football banter is one of the best things about the game imo.

shush now child. you're rambling

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
if we beat you in the fa cup final if we both get there then the biggest thing of your season will be beating us and there will prolly be a special dvd to celibrate it.

also most of our red cards have been for late tackles ect i cant remember many Van Bronkhurst an exception that got sent off for diving most of it was for violent conduct which with the exception of Bergkamp has not happened again this season.

:confused:

soze

I am a FH squatter
nakkiel said:
shush now child. you're rambling

lol your the perfect example of the man u fan everyone loves to hate

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
lol cant even take a joke Niether are true just learn to take a joke football banter is one of the best things about the game imo.

double standards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom