Farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belsameth

Tainted
Coim and Flesh, as worst farmers, have had their postcount reset as an example. this is NOT bw and the same volume of blalant spam all over the forum is not what we'd like to see. please contain it to the OT forums, and at least keep some level of intelligence in it.

Flesh

Banned
Belsameth said:
Coim and Flesh, as worst farmers, have had their postcount reset as an example. this is NOT bw and the same volume of blalant spam all over the forum is not what we'd like to see. please contain it to the OT forums, and at least keep some level of intelligence in it.
Not to push, some already pushed luck..
But was it not contained to the OT forums?:x

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
:(

What is this life? if full of care
we have no time to stand and stare

:(

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Flesh said:
Not to push, some already pushed luck..
But was it not contained to the OT forums?:x

and at least keep some level of intelligence in it.

Flesh

Banned
I'd like to consider myself more intelligent than yourself fyi!
Even if it's not true.:(

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I have the most posts in DAoC now. And without spamming. How I have returned!

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Why have you suddenly decided to do it now?

I don't care anyway, I'm not sticking around to see this forum degrade to a lower quality than ever before. In your attempt to make BW (or FH, whatever) better, you've fucked it up worse than ever. I don't know about you, but I much preferred the 'relaxed atmosphere' of BW, over this strict ass board.

Also, I got my first warning ever in the first 2 days of this new forum. You closed my thread directed towards Tilda, I'm not even sure why. The thread was obviously a fucking joke, I even tried to close it myself, but I don't have the option, and then I got a warning, which I can only assume was because of the thread.

I don't want to post in a forum where people can't make jokes, can't talk about life, funny coincidences, christmas eve's eve, without having their threads locked because it's classed as spam.

In the last week or two, both BW and FH have gone so far downhill. This isn't a 'new BW', it's a completely different forum, and I'm not sure many people want that. I'm not sure about everyone else, but the old BW was ten times better than this poor excuse for it. At best it's a shadow of it's former self, at worst it's a complete fucking joke.

I know ST and k9 will make some smartass comment, and I know I'll more than likely get banned, because, obviously, you cannot take constructive criticism, but the way you're going, you're going to be left with k9, ST, Nuked, and a few others posing.

Have fun.

Flesh

Banned
I'd agree, if it this forum wasn't a good means of trading items. :p

Flesh

Banned
I don't think it's the forum that's gone down hill though. I just think a certain moderator gets far too much fun out of ruining that of others.;o

Flesh

Banned
I even liked the new forum layouts :x
But I suppose Bels will be happy soon, as she'll be left all on her own, which is what she's used to.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
I don't want it. I'm going back to the old BW, before it gets closed.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Nice one flesh.

You're blatantly warned to quit the spam, then you make three posts to do the job of one.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
And one more thing.

Let's look at the old figures...

Off-Topic

RvR Discussion

And we're the fucking bandwidth stealing whores? I can guarantee you less than half of the posts in that forum were worth keeping. I can also guarantee you that it won't change, as you refuse to attempt to moderate the RvR section. Give it a week, RvR discussions will be exactly the same as before.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
maybe. just maybe, if you cut those 4-5 useless/contentless/whatever posts between those with an actual point or opinion, people wouldnt call it spam?

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
I made a few spam posts, but it was the first day of the forum for christ's sake. People spammed everywhere. Don't even try to tell me this forum has got better, or is still the same. Like I said, I'm not bothered anymore. What I've seen so far tells me all I need to know, and that's that I'm not sticking around.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and at least I post words. Yes, that's right, there were at least a thousand posts in the RvR forum which were just QQ, or +1. All that happened was the thread was closed, I doubt anyone was warned once.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I have sympathy with Coim and Flesh here. It's not as if they were harming anyone or that they were randomly spamming. They were posting lots, undeniably, but their posts were not worthless.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Sympathy? They are still here. They can still post. Their titles say pawn instead of aim... buuhuuhuu :(

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
all of them? no. most of them? yes.

and sifting through a fuckton of garbage posts to actually read something interesting gets old. fast.

Flesh

Banned
Every single post I make plays an important role, and provides informative information. :(

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
what a run of events.

coims post count is reset.
coim says he is leaving fh.

maaaaaaaaaaan.

Flesh

Banned
katt! said:
all of them? no. most of them? yes.

and sifting through a fuckton of garbage posts to actually read something interesting gets old. fast.
Literate crap >'s Illiterate crap, fyi.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
what a run of events.

coims post count is reset.
coim says he is leaving fh.

maaaaaaaaaaan.
Lol, I was debating whether to leave long before my postcount was reset.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
they really must have crossed the line with the post count.

hmm.. why is coim still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom