Faril out, for good!

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
bye, see you in a couple of weeks/months! you know just as well as everyone that you can never fully quit, and no plan is tottaly bulletproof!

althou fucker! no bye to me? QQ tbh...

:flame:

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Bye Bye Faril.

I shall remember you gunning for Denim while you where lurking on VT for a long while ;P

Arthuria

Banned
Mirt said:
Bye Bye Faril.

I shall remember you gunning for Denim while you where lurking on VT for a long while ;P
Indeed :p Anyway, flim you can ban my acc now if you like, ta for waiting abit ;)

gohan

FH is my second home
cant say im sad to see you go tbh :p u decided to hate me for being in SH when u dont even know me (even tho u were in it yourself) have fun irl ect..... an if u did ur reasearch u might have found out i soloed more on my melee scout than most people have ever soloed in this game \0/ was over 100 days palyed an most of that solo, but im in SH so i zerg.... i guess

Arthuria

Banned
gohan said:
cant say im sad to see you go tbh :p u decided to hate me for being in SH when u dont even know me (even tho u were in it yourself) have fun irl ect..... an if u did ur reasearch u might have found out i soloed more on my melee scout than most people have ever soloed in this game \0/ was over 100 days palyed an most of that solo, but im in SH so i zerg.... i guess
wonder if you evenr ead what I wrote, but well ;)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
About fucking time stefan :D come join me RL! <3
If you ever need some cyber luvin you know who to call! RAWRRRRRRRR!!1

Starbursts

Fledgling Freddie
Guess i might well say Good bye we was friends for a while in SW :)

cya m8 have fun in Irl maybe when u come back u will have fun on mid and join SH and zerg every1

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
By Faril :(
We had lots nice fights, u were always damn hard to beat :)
Noticed myself too that there is life out there, but in my case, i´m not quitting, just playing less.
I remember very well fight what is on that video. It surely was fun, and i almost win, too bad that only almost, u were better :worthy:
Good luck irl, gonna miss our fights :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
gl in real life dude... u made the right choice :) enjoy real life while u can

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
A more serious post:

Imo this is one of the greatest players out there, he played any class he made decent, He was a smart player and had was a fucker interupting on bard <3
I want to thank you faril for helping me so much in the game with templating my sm, learning me to play. I wont forget when we farmed immo ring for me ^^ haha. How long did it take? 12 hours :p we had some serious pve sessions mate. And some cool and long rvr sessions aswell..

Take care and don't stop speaking to me at msn even if im wierd :eek:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I will miss that warm fuzy feeling when you shear his dex, pause for 2 seconds until he MoC's then stun him before he can get a spell off. :(

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
Stefan 4 real !!!! malakakakakakakakkakaka !!!111!!!

---- great guy ----

*even though u went off 2 play 4 the adding scum realm - and u sucked as a bard 4ui *

1 moment to share that still makes me laugh - the 2 of us duo defending 1 early morning a keep take - and then went to finish off a fgrp at a tower with our ml8 bombs - wish u luck and inspiration to the world outside and enjoy , just as u enjoyed ur game

Moriatroll

Fledgling Freddie
Oh great faril forgive me for not being the worst fh addict ever, and thus answering late on the post =)

Had many great times together, did the only pve i've thought was fun since like SI days down in good old TG. Praise Guthlac xD

Anyways, u know u cant run from me, gonne keep spamming u on msn from time to time =)

vodka for ever =)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Sad thing to hear, Faril. Was always a laugh playing with and against you on many occasions. I still remember how 'rofl' we all were when you suddenly joined our ventrilo to apologise for the add.

You've earned my respect in many ways, mate, and I wish you some incredible amount of fortune and good luck in your future life.

:fluffle:

Rhiem

Fledgling Freddie
=(

Cya faril m8 , to bad we cant duo anymore with the NS's =( .
Good luck m8 !!!

Everz

FH is my second home
catch ya laters m8, was gd to know you m8y,

still remember the bd/sm leirvik duo xD?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Good luck , gone 2 . Having far more fun doing other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom