FAQ Evita

sko said:
To be honest, we all should thank him for doing this tho.. after all the infamous lamers left the community, we've turned against eachother. Now it's nice to get a new common enemy so we can tie our bonds together again! Err.. right.. *throws arcanium jambiya at Sparrow*

/throws scatman john records at sko

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
GrisomWarshadow said:
:) apparently not... just face it TBS you came into this with the wrong face on......being a big headed twat when you've just bought a character then expecting people to show you respect is just not going to happen... dug you're own grave and you cant think of anything to say to defend yourself so your starting to post it small :( a sorry to all the people you have pissed off might be a start

Right - had enough of this now.

What, precisely is your problem with me sko, and grisom while im at it too.

Will check back shortly since u guys must be refreshing this thread every few minutes to reply that fast.

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
I'd say something witty now but it's wasted on Ebayvita as he couldn't write a meaningful reply if it was dictated to him.

TheBinarySurfer said:

Will check back shortly since u guys must be refreshing this thread every few minutes to reply that fast.

Im actually just sitting messing around on mir3 atm :) checking forums when i heal up etc :)

sko

Loyal Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:

Maybe you recall the little chat we had ingame when you supposedly ignored me and stuff? Then asked who my main was? Heh. :)

Oh and the fact that you ebayed, then trying to prove how leet you are.. I mean cmon.. you could buy an oscar pocal and say "WTF IM BEST FEMALE CRY-BABY WOOT" and you'd get some of the similar response you're getting here. Think about it - and by that I don't mean buy "Elite insults for newbies 1.0" on ebay.

edit: oh yeah, and I'm 70 years old virgin and I'm taking out some frustration.

sko said:
Maybe you recall the little chat we had ingame when you supposedly ignored me and stuff? Then asked who my main was? Heh. :)

Oh and the fact that you ebayed, then trying to prove how leet you are.. I mean cmon.. you could buy an oscar pocal and say "WTF IM BEST FEMALE CRY-BABY WOOT" and you'd get some of the similar response you're getting here. Think about it - and by that I don't mean buy "Elite insults for newbies 1.0" on ebay.

edit: oh yeah, and I'm 70 years old virgin and I'm taking out some frustration.

and my problem with you was.....well exactly what sko said you came in acting all elite......now if you actually knew how to play the class and not boast about it so much i might have shown some respect but the fact remains you really dont know much mate

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Grisom:Never pretended to be the best - but i do know the class very well - dont want "respect" dont want "credit" just want to be left the hell alone to play the game :)

Sko:I remember you from in game - real brave of you just being polite and non-commital on your main and then logging in an alt nobody knows to flame me. Real brave. Still what i said above to grisom i say to you as well.

Sparrow:No idea what your problem is - nor do i care really with that attitude - at least sko and grisom had the decency to respond with something other than sarcasm.

sko

Loyal Freddie
Yeah, and like I said, its hard to like someone who sodomize the reputation and character of your friends.. what do you expect. BTW I didn't log in my main that day, and you can read my sig .. plus I'm never polite, not even with my main. It's against my religion, culture and heart.
:drink:

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
What my problem with you is? Let's see
1) read my previous posts
2) you buy a RR8 minstrel who was a decent player and drag her name into the dirt - and yet think you're good
3) if anyone questions you in any way they're elitists showing off their e-penises
and most importantly, 4) you flamed me

Edit: Same shit ^_^

Sparrow said:
What my problem with you is? Let's see
1) read my previous posts
2) you buy a RR9 minstrel who was a decent player and drag her name into the dirt - and yet think you're good
3) if anyone questions you in any way they're elitists showing off their e-penises
and most importantly, 4) you flamed me

RR8 :D

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Lol and you havent flamed me at all here? Fail to see how ive dragged anyones name into the dirt since if you bothered to check me out at all on alb you'd see im a fairly respected player there as who i am now. No, no i think youre all just out for whatever piece of whoever's ass you can get - bye guys.

Not gonna bother replying to this thread again - its run its course - ive tried to be nice the last few posts and it seems nobody's home. :eek2:

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
I give as I get - flame me and you're asking for it.
Oh, and I can tell right away you're respected by all the people who have stood up to defend you in this thread. :m00: If you want to make this a popularity contest try making a similar thread about me and see what happens.

Gamah

Banned
Sparrow said:
I give as I get - flame me and you're asking for it.
Oh, and I can tell right away you're respected by all the people who have stood up to defend you in this thread. :m00: If you want to make this a popularity contest try making a similar thread about me and see what happens.

You'll flame someones "skill" based on a pre nerfed savage fight a year ago? :eek: and make your self look cool irl?

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
And I suggest you look at what other threads you have posted in recently, and about whom those posts were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom