fao zoyster n outlaw

F

-frostor-

isnt that u in the pic as rr10 in a zerg ?
did u just own urself?

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
I do however have a problem with a rr7+ group in a zerg while you can do very well on your own

this i agree totaly with However i cant help adds and I cant help if moving as 1fg does work at that time.. Ive tried it and be told people will leave / log if we carry on getting farmed but those with more in numbers, and as you know your self casters dont fair well vs tanks, and as you can imagine that Low RR hibs group (no disrespect ment) will pawn a RR7+ group alb or mid casters with 75 (-400+) nukes boad... some groups like to load there chances fair play.

But It anoys me to be branded as a 24/7 zerger when most that play regular to know who is who know different. and tbh those that know no different i tend to ignor

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
ok I think you also don't understand me: I have no problem if some low rr randoms team up and move as 2 or 3fg cause there is no point for them moving out otherwise (same for every realm btw). I do however have a problem with a rr7+ group in a zerg while you can do very well on your own: I remember some nice fights against GOL groups during summer and they were one of the best (outlaw, zoyster, lac, some debuffer, etc).

dude, come off it, how do u expect gol to ever pose a challenge when they run with an ice and fire wiz in same grp :p

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by ab_fluid
dude, come off it, how do u expect gol to ever pose a challenge when they run with an ice and fire wiz in same grp :p

sorry we dont no more back then we 2 ice 1 fire ice therg debuff ice now its 3 or 4 ice zoyster is ice but im yet to group him

T

Tyka

GOL was being silly today, too much unnescessary zerging imo, but it's a game and if they have fun that way, np for me :)

Just could expect a bit more of Zoy & Co, you're just being like 1 of those pl'd chanter noobs in hib, as soon as you see a hibbie group just VP and then spam the pb button, after all this time as zergleaders try something else and run 1fg for a challenge...

Oh well same whine day in and day out :)

A

Arnor

lac, YOU might prefer fg v fg, but the moron majority of your guild doesnt. How come BF etc dont have the zerg rep you do? Ever sat down and thought about that?

gol, among with tdmm and caballeros shitones are the biggest zerg guilds on excal, if you really wanna to sumt about that, how bout not running in zergs with half your guild? I you dont care, well, then you dont. Nuttin to do about that.

L

lac_desariel

you make it sound like its only us that zerg? like i said in a cg the other day.. 2fg dont make a zerg (some one called 2fg hibs a zerg) and then some wanted to travell as 2fg midday when thats is perfect time to go 1fg but people do 2fg then mid do 2 so hib do 3 alb do 3 mid do 4 etc etc

and tbh some times its a zerg and some times its 2fg and mmg and every one goes there as 2fg

A

Arnor

Originally posted by lac_desariel
you make it sound like its only us that zerg? like i said in a cg the other day.. 2fg dont make a zerg (some one called 2fg hibs a zerg) and then some wanted to travell as 2fg midday when thats is perfect time to go 1fg but people do 2fg then mid do 2 so hib do 3 alb do 3 mid do 4 etc etc

and tbh some times its a zerg and some times its 2fg and mmg and every one goes there as 2fg

is there a discussion about wether or not hibs/mids zerg?

no it isnt

and 2fg doesnt necessarily make a zerg, that I can agree with.

O

old.Filip

GGAhhhhh....

so many ppl play this game with wrong preference's...

this game can never and will never qualify as a competetative game........

so many ppl come here from games like Diablo or CS and belive that doac is much skill base'ed ... there is much to learn for those young padwen's

in the old RTS game Starcraft/Broodwar the best of the pro-gamers have a "actions pr minute" from 350-450....(not including those who play protoss)

i would guess most daoc class's get fully use'ed at 70-80 APM (in figths ... and i bet some class's are down to 50-60 APM)

and dont come here claiming hiding behind a tree count's toward "skillness"

there is no "fair" figth's .....

NO... there is not !!..

NO !

just forget it!!..

when you have erased that thought of your mind.... then logg on ... find some fun ... play a MMORPG ... DAOC....

if you want a balanced skill based game ... then find some RTS or FSP game....

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Filip
GGAhhhhh....

so many ppl play this game with wrong preference's...

this game can never and will never qualify as a competetative game........

so many ppl come here from games like Diablo or CS and belive that doac is much skill base'ed ... there is much to learn for those young padwen's

in the old RTS game Starcraft/Broodwar the best of the pro-gamers have a "actions pr minute" from 350-450....(not including those who play protoss)

i would guess most daoc class's get fully use'ed at 70-80 APM (in figths ... and i bet some class's are down to 50-60 APM)

and dont come here claiming hiding behind a tree count's toward "skillness"

there is no "fair" figth's .....

NO... there is not !!..

NO !

just forget it!!..

when you have erased that thought of your mind.... then logg on ... find some fun ... play a MMORPG ... DAOC....

if you want a balanced skill based game ... then find some RTS or FSP game....

did I say anything about daoc being uberskilled?

I play this game for fun, being steamrolled by 10fgs isnt fun.

O

old.Filip

most of the 1fg Ayatollah's are strong beliver's in the myth "fair figths" ...... the post is aimed at them....

they strife to make a perfect FG to waste other FG's, and claim skill.
I strongly belive they allso strive to get "respect" and "acknowlegdement" though those figth's

and i belive that they miss'et some important points as a gamer and a RL person

O

old.Gregorian

hope we can zerg u much more in the near future garba. :)

or to quote herb:
QQ more, noone gives a shit

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by old.Gregorian
hope we can zerg u much more in the near future garba. :)

or to quote herb:
QQ more, noone gives a shit
fk me greg posted on bw:eek2:

O

old.Gregorian

that whiny lil c*nt who zerged his way to RR10 and then suddenly became all l33t and wanted to be known as the high priest of 1FG-roaming, sumone who runs away to dont give RPs when he realizes he isnt goin to win his current amg/mmg room campsession deserves a reply.

after all its us who ruin his gaming experience by not playin to his standards. bet i cant sleep now coz i had fun while he didnt. :(

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by lac_desariel
like i said in a cg the other day.. 2fg dont make a zerg (some one called 2fg hibs a zerg)

tell that to TILDA

:clap:

I

Ialkarn

Both albs and Hibs making Emain umplayable atm,it's true.
Everyone who wanna RvR Fg vs Fg should move in HW.

O

ormagaa

Originally posted by -frostor-
sorry we dont make groups with 8 +rr8's and wtf pwn with uber nukes with relics

lets zerg instead, thats a whole lot funnier xD

K

Kindar

Just rechange albs hp to 10 max...even at lvl 50. Then i bet we wont see em play more :-P

G

glorien_

ROFL, how many threads are there gonna be like this??

Everyone zergs ....

But a plus to this thread shows how st00pid Garb really is :rolleyes:

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by old.Filip
most of the 1fg Ayatollah's are strong beliver's in the myth "fair figths" ...... the post is aimed at them....

they strife to make a perfect FG to waste other FG's, and claim skill.
I strongly belive they allso strive to get "respect" and "acknowlegdement" though those figth's

and i belive that they miss'et some important points as a gamer and a RL person

if there arent anything at all about skill in this game how come FC/BF/AD are 3-4 times as hard as HB when fielding a FG with the same setup? There most atleast be a little bit of skilled involved imo

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by old.Lethul
if there arent anything at all about skill in this game how come FC/BF/AD are 3-4 times as hard as HB when fielding a FG with the same setup? There most atleast be a little bit of skilled involved imo

yus! The people who say daoc requires no skill at all, are basically the people who gets pissed on ingame daily

S

Sabu

Originally posted by glorien_
ROFL, how many threads are there gonna be like this??

Everyone zergs ....

But a plus to this thread shows how st00pid Garb really is :rolleyes:

Seems the stupid here are you and blind too.
Why all GOLs(maybe except Lac and some other) say that everyone zergs?, i talked with Pikones in spanish forums and they say the same, all people zerg and all that stupids arguments.

What is really funny of this is to see how Unicorn and Dragon Knights need 2-3 fg of wardens around for stayin alive.

I don´t blame the low RR albs who zerg, i just see lame rr8-rr9-rr10 albs leading zergs, i would feel myself like stupid having a high RR char and only leaving atk in zerg mode...such skills

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Sabu
Seems the stupid here are you and blind too.
Why all GOLs(maybe except Lac and some other) say that everyone zergs?, i talked with Pikones in spanish forums and they say the same, all people zerg and all that stupids arguments.

What is really funny of this is to see how Unicorn and Dragon Knights need 2-3 fg of wardens around for stayin alive.

I don´t blame the low RR albs who zerg, i just see lame rr8-rr9-rr10 albs leading zergs, i would feel myself like stupid having a high RR char and only leaving atk in zerg mode...such skills
Its a viscous(sp?) circle warders team up because they die everytime to hi rr hib n mid groups. Some hi rr hib or mid group get killed by 3 or 4X there numbers so team up with another hi rr group, the hi rr roaming group of albs gets killed by 2fgs rr7+ hibs/mids gets pissed off and joins teh zerg. End result every gets beaten by superior numbers as some point and adds to the zerg in general.

Ideally wed all love fair even fg vs fg fights but the way this game is built stops that happening, there isnt enough space for everyone to roam and have fg vs fg fights at primetime.

Youre going to get added on, your going to get zerged, its part of the way the game works and like it or not something we all have to deal with.

A

Asha

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
End result every gets beaten by superior numbers as some point and adds to the zerg in general.

Everyone doesn't add. Some people move to another less popular zone, or just log cause it's no fun at all. The past week it seems like we’ve roamed in a fg either getting zergged to hell or finding nothing but alb warders running in 2-3 fgs.

Ideally wed all love fair even fg vs fg fights but the way this game is built stops that happening, there isnt enough space for everyone to roam and have fg vs fg fights at primetime.

There is actually enough space, ppl just don't use alot of it. Possible solution - make an IRC channel like Zor tried and like Lac seems to be trying to arrange which zone fg's can meet and fight. You might eventually get some zergs moving to where you are, but you can avoid that if you try.

I think the real problem is that there are so many Albions who want to RvR. And no, no one has any more right to RvR than anyone else. It’s like we’re competing to find enemies to fight and so when we find a fg of mids or hibs, usually at least 1fg Albs add, often a lot more. CG adds to this problem, you get a stealthier saying fg hibs mmg and suddenly 3 fg Albs where are actually trying to play as FGs converge on this poor fg hibs. Maybe we should lay off the CGs in prime time in Albion, but I doubt that happens because if one group is in it with stealthers then they have an advantage so all groups will join it to not be left out.

Youre going to get added on, your going to get zerged, its part of the way the game works and like it or not something we all have to deal with.

It is probably true, but I’d rather log than add to the zerg. It’s just frustrating and boring. I wish we could find some way around it, but I can’t think of one.

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Asha
Everyone doesn't add. Some people move to another less popular zone, or just log cause it's no fun at all. The past week it seems like we’ve roamed in a fg either getting zergged to hell or finding nothing but alb warders running in 2-3 fgs.

There is actually enough space, ppl just don't use alot of it. [/B]
There isnt enough space talking from albion alone there 200+ lvl 50s at primetime who want to rvr even divided equally among odins/emain/hw your going to have 70-80 people in each zone 10fgs per zone roaming your going to get adds, zergs and milegate camping.

Users who are viewing this thread