O

old.Lethul

cant those zergers press delete instead? :(

C

Cheesehound

only if you do it on your savage first mumin ;D

G

Garbannoch Nox

ofc it's not sarcasm - 10fg GOL zerg all day... most useless guild I have ever seen - and most useless cleric as well btw - cant even heal a mage when i nuke him without debuff lol

F

-frostor-

10fg gol ? kk
useless clerics ? hahahah
sorry we dont make groups with 8 +rr8's and wtf pwn with uber nukes with relics

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by -frostor-
10fg gol ? kk

rr8? These are newbies they don't accept them in their groups. Only rr10+ :D :m00:

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
ofc it's not sarcasm - 10fg GOL zerg all day... most useless guild I have ever seen - and most useless cleric as well btw - cant even heal a mage when i nuke him without debuff lol

www.thesmaritans.org <<<<<<<< tell someone who cares garb

oh and qq more

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by -frostor-
10fg gol ? kk

yes why bother making good groups when you can just zerg the f*** out of everyone... just keep on zerging, at least one thing you are good at

L

lac_desariel

Be fair Garb, the amount of AOE disrupt shit you have is unreal and tbh if you wanna be like that i have droped you and many others fast when no boad is up, Just like i know you have done to me, or domain blizz etc.. it goes both ways , as for zerg.. you been in your fair share and i belive you know we try to avoid the zerg but with so many lvl 50 its hard not to.. but hey you just throw your teddy and boot people from an irc chat..

its a game lose the agression and chill have fun,

H

Herbal Remedy

yes why bother making good groups when you can just zerg the f*** out of everyone... just keep on zerging, at least one thing you are good at

sshot097.jpg

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by lac_desariel
tells a story dont it garb.... but ofc they added your fair fight no?

yes one screenshot shows everything - damn you got me - and GOL never zergs... only seen you in 4fg or more today

W

witte-

forgot to take ur pills ? ;dd

H

Herbal Remedy

yes one screenshot shows everything - damn you got me - and GOL never zergs... only seen you in 4fg or more today
4fg or more with 20 people online 17 in emain uber maths skills there garb:great:

you zerg we zerg everyone zergs

difference is we dont whine like bitches when it happens to us

L

lac_desariel

never have i said I dont zerg.. I have said however i prefer 1 FG fighting, I have even chalenged you to a 1fg fight some time as you know.. How ever you play to the times if we have to go 2fg we do, and i cant stop adds like you cant...

you see what i say? but i dont jump on here spoutiong shit saying we are great you do this and that. Now as far as your in game play goes /respec you play good but you ruin the hard work here imo

G

Garbannoch Nox

hehe well GOL leads the zerg; ofc you dont have enough to make 4fg you just hire shitloads of warders at apk to move with you (wonder if you have to pay them or something)... also fun how only the alb zerg guilds defend you (other GOL members and some HB)... but ok you have chosen to zerg everyone and ruining the fun for every hib and mid fg who is seeking a nice fight - guess we gonna have to live with it in the future as well

V

VodkaFairy

Tbh you just shouldn't fucking run around in such a big zerg.

H

Herbal Remedy

gol wont let me farm endless chains of warder in milegate rooms fuckers :< i r teh elite and need to make 1 mill rps just like meh hero xana, fkin zergin bastards gol stop me farming 24/7 n that sux imo

qq

L

lac_desariel

hehe well GOL leads the zerg; ofc you dont have enough to make 4fg you just hire shitloads of warders at apk to move with you (wonder if you have to pay them or something)... also fun how only the alb zerg guilds defend you (other GOL members and some HB)... but ok you have chosen to zerg everyone and ruining the fun for every hib and mid fg who is seeking a nice fight - guess we gonna have to live with it in the future as well

did you even read what i wrote or you just choose the bits you want.. We adjust to the times but i rather 1fg fighting... and so does 90% of GOL

tbh i dunno why i bother defend my guild or self maybe its cos i got pride but i see its waisted

G

Garbannoch Nox

nice one herbie - plz add that this is not a quote by me while you are at it cause prolly some of your warder zerglings wont get the sarcasm

A

ab_fluid

lol this thread is hilarious, its byond me how any member of GOL can say they dislike zerg, i have never in my entire daoc career been beat fg v fg by gol, and thats enough reason for u to zerg imo, if u can't beat them, zerg them

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by lac_desariel
did you even read what i wrote or you just choose the bits you want.. We adjust to the times but i rather 1fg fighting... and so does 90% of GOL

tbh i dunno why i bother defend my guild or self maybe its cos i got pride but i see its waisted

ok I think you also don't understand me: I have no problem if some low rr randoms team up and move as 2 or 3fg cause there is no point for them moving out otherwise (same for every realm btw). I do however have a problem with a rr7+ group in a zerg while you can do very well on your own: I remember some nice fights against GOL groups during summer and they were one of the best (outlaw, zoyster, lac, some debuffer, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread