Fao Twinsun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Reminds me of the time when your Mincer a rr8 armsman a rr10 merc and a rr6 pally lost to me and a rr4 warrior who you both jumped when we were solo, and grped mid fight. :)

Don't think your one to say people are easy to kill. :)

My Pally was RR3 at that time (think he is RR4 by now) and there was like 6 other Mids adding (Hunters & co), so much for your perception skills.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
concerning the arrows, i pm'd some random ranger and asked him to help cuz i was too scared of solo mincer

He couldnt have been solo imo.. his friends prolly died and were on their way back.
----------------------------------
Aiava talking about unfair play, hahaha, good one. :)

Heheheh...yup :)
WTB 1999 UK Spec S14 Nissan Turbo m8's :(

Dude... S15 or nothing imo !
whats hard about beating champ ?
stun him if he purge just warguard
if he rr5 just sos mezz and wait then go back kill then kite kill kite kill kite

Whats hard about killing with a champ ?
U basically fight an unbuffed enemy, being also a banelord with nice rr5 and st.
But then again... u play stloooooong champ..hehe.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
My Pally was RR3 at that time (think he is RR4 by now) and there was like 6 other Mids adding (Hunters & co), so much for your perception skills.

Ermmm we killed you at Boldiam Bridge.......no other mids there except for me and a rr4 warrior. And the time you got added on, well thats your fault. 2 Of you died and you tried to run away to oriens bridge and got ass jammed by mids running to beno.

The fight started in the wood to the left of the ruins and it was uninterrupted by anyone. Aivia tried to run away to river, but he died. Adorin then died so you and craeth if i remember right, the pally? Started to run back to oriens when you got added on. But nvm.

I met you all solo and beat you, so it's no skin of my back. :p Nice killing randoms :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Ermmm we killed you at Boldiam Bridge.......no other mids there except for me and a rr4 warrior. And the time you got added on, well thats your fault. 2 Of you died and you tried to run away to oriens bridge and got ass jammed by mids running to beno.

The fight started in the wood to the left of the ruins and it was uninterrupted by anyone. Aivia tried to run away to river, but he died. Adorin then died so you and craeth if i remember right, the pally? Started to run back to oriens when you got added on. But nvm.

I met you all solo and beat you, so it's no skin of my back. :p Nice killing randoms :)

Then only time you killed us 4 with your "duo" was when plenty other Mids joined in. But whatever floats your boat.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Then only time you killed us 4 with your "duo" was when plenty other Mids joined in. But whatever floats your boat.

Selective memory. Don't you remember the 4 of you wouldn't come down for a 2nd time at bold to try and kill us, so aivia loged the mincer and brough out his sorc and a cleric while you one of you bg'ed it. :p

Ahhh.....doesn't matter anyways. Nice knowing that not once any of you solo has beaten me, so thats good enough for me to move on and stop reading this thread. :p

Sorin

Banned
Selective memory. Don't you remember the 4 of you wouldn't come down for a 2nd time at bold to try and kill us, so aivia loged the mincer and brough out his sorc and a cleric while you one of you bg'ed it. :p

Ahhh.....doesn't matter anyways. Nice knowing that not once any of you solo has beaten me, so thats good enough for me to move on and stop reading this thread. :p

And this time, i won't forget end reg pots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom