Fao Twinsun

Status
Not open for further replies.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
/clap twinsun...

rly well played ;)

but then again... u ashame the champion class rly... so hard duel with a druid & bard helping u ... best thing you got is to reroll with the yankees indeed ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ransom sorc got owned?

boohoo :mad:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
/clap twinsun...

rly well played ;)

but then again... u ashame the champion class rly... so hard duel with a druid & bard helping u ... best thing you got is to reroll with the yankees indeed ;)

Should be glad u met a Hibbie BUT OH NO lets go FH and slag whoever is left off rofl :wanker:

Have fun little alb maybe you be on here again soon slagging guards off.

Soulja

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I don't even get how he has the right to moan lol. Arn't you random CM member 101 that plays for Arthur in the battle against Hibgard?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Someone made him burn MoC3+Purge3 and he still died so he came here to QQ ? :(

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
have u seen many minstrels with purge 3 moc 3? :p

for the rest i cba to even quote...

Died in RvR Zone Awwwwwwwww get over it Frigging lucky you died to an Enemy and not guards FFS.

Do what you normally do m8 you find an enemy then Call RR5 Ability Alb Zerg and run them down.

LOL Typical Alb wanker.

Soulja

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Died in RvR Zone Awwwwwwwww get over it Frigging lucky you died to an Enemy and not guards FFS.

Do what you normally do m8 you find an enemy then Call RR5 Ability Alb Zerg and run them down.

LOL Typical Alb wanker.

Soulja

Soulja... rly i dont know you and i rly questioning myself if your own parents want to know you... but rly make me and the rest of the playing community a favour get a life... a job ... and a pet to play with... cause daoc seems bad for your health :p

to Deception the point is that a freaking champ at RR7 shouldnt rly be so crap... played a rr5 1 and it was a overkill vs most classes no mention minstrels... its just a shame he is so easy to kill...
druid burned any instant heals? xD

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Funny that , because on your Mincer the last day you seemed to need 2x clerics and a rr11 sorc to ''Solo'' my shade :eek:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
to Deception the point is that a freaking champ at RR7 shouldnt rly be so crap... played a rr5 1 and it was a overkill vs most classes no mention minstrels... its just a shame he is so easy to kill...

Reminds me of the time when your Mincer a rr8 armsman a rr10 merc and a rr6 pally lost to me and a rr4 warrior who you both jumped when we were solo, and grped mid fight. :)

Don't think your one to say people are easy to kill. :)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Funny that , because on your Mincer the last day you seemed to need 2x clerics and a rr11 sorc to ''Solo'' my shade :eek:

Not my fault you trying to kill fg's lol xD

you always was tbh :p kamikaze guy!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja... rly i dont know you and i rly questioning myself if your own parents want to know you... but rly make me and the rest of the playing community a favour get a life... a job ... and a pet to play with... cause daoc seems bad for your health :p

ROFL really I am so glad I am getting on you nerves but still you come on to post.

You say daoc bad for my health rofl you the 1 whinging you numpty we only pointing out you died in a RvR zone rofl and then come on here to whinge about it.Maybe it bad for you health rofl.

Soulja

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL really I am so glad I am getting on you nerves but still you come on to post.

You say daoc bad for my health rofl you the 1 whinging you numpty we only pointing out you died in a RvR zone rofl and then come on here to whinge about it.Maybe it bad for you health rofl.

Soulja

at least i dont post on a forum for a server and even a game i dont even play nowadays , and only cause i once played it ^^

You speaking as a player or smthing? you still remember your daoc acc username ha? :p lucky you :p

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
use any instas rofl, funniest thing ive heard all night :) u seen theres 10 scouts shooting a tower and stealthing when a duo comes? :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Aiava talking about unfair play, hahaha, good one. :)
lol.gif

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
at least i dont post on a forum for a server and even a game i dont even play nowadays , and only cause i once played it ^^

You speaking as a player or smthing? you still remember your daoc acc username ha? :p lucky you :p

Only closed my accounts last week m8 and you find most of Hib as left as well.

I post as I still got 1 of my accounts open but hey it got none you buisness.I still play this game and our Paths have crossed Mr Soloer Like fuck you are you just same as everyone else m8 but FOR YOU to come on here and dictate how others play they characters makes me ROFL.

You died RvR zone YOU Gave them RP's Tough fucking luck sonny.

Keep posting Wanker I'm sure there others waiting to slag you off apart from me btw it makes great reading seeing as everyone who posted here thinks you a Cun.t anyway.

Soulja

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
concerning the arrows, i pm'd some random ranger and asked him to help cuz i was too scared of solo mincer :<

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Only closed my accounts last week m8 and you find most of Hib as left as well.

I post as I still got 1 of my accounts open but hey it got none you buisness.I still play this game and our Paths have crossed Mr Soloer Like fuck you are you just same as everyone else m8 but FOR YOU to come on here and dictate how others play they characters makes me ROFL.

You died RvR zone YOU Gave them RP's Tough fucking luck sonny.

Keep posting Wanker I'm sure there others waiting to slag you off apart from me btw it makes great reading seeing as everyone who posted here thinks you a Cun.t anyway.

Soulja

Did i claimed anywere that i follow the solo way rules or anything?
stop making things up from your arse...
i just said that some guys are rly easy vs a tank(god make it :p) with no defences... and normally it should be a overkill even in a fair fight as you call it...
then again you claim you talk as a active player? well never came across you in rvr and none of your chars in your sig (no need names just classes :p)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hahhahahahaha
yeah I'm the worst solo players, funny cause the few times i seen you solo on my champ, you werent even close to killing me. And I'm not even solo specced if you didnt notice.
Came back to check how dyvet is with a guildie druid, we decided to duo for fun, we would leave any respectable soloers

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Did i claimed anywere that i follow the solo way rules or anything?
stop making things up from your arse...
i just said that some guys are rly easy vs a tank(god make it :p) with no defences... and normally it should be a overkill even in a fair fight as you call it...
then again you claim you talk as a active player? well never came across you in rvr and none of your chars in your sig (no need names just classes :p)

I Was Active up till last week assole but it wankers like YOU and YOU Guild that after 5yrs made me leave and way YOU Fucking wanted Dyvet server to go.

Classes I played Soulbow (Ranger) Photon (Eld) is that Okay for YOU wanker.

But no worries m8 YOU Wont find them in RvR Zone anymore YOU and REST of YOU Friends Fucked that up.

Soulja

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
I Was Active up till last week assole but it wankers like YOU and YOU Guild that after 5yrs made me leave and way YOU Fucking wanted Dyvet server to go.

Classes I played Soulbow (Ranger) Photon (Eld) is that Okay for YOU wanker.

But no worries m8 YOU Wont find them in RvR Zone anymore YOU and REST of YOU Friends Fucked that up.

Soulja

ha got it ... too much salt on ur soop? :) whats up? we got a bad-temper? who got angry now MR. R***** you fill the (*) if u get hard with it ... a tip is at ur mirror ^^

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
aika u got a ranger on i50? seen one running about when i was playing hib just wondering if it was you :p

EDIT: His name was aika, not just a random ranger and was asking if it was you :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
ha got it ... too much salt on ur soop? :) whats up? we got a bad-temper? who got angry now MR. R***** you fill the (*) if u get hard with it ... a tip is at ur mirror ^^

What's you Point here ?????? AH You making random insults lol wanker YOU started post all because you zergy ass got Owned by a champ rofl now YOU want to vent you frustration.

Tell you what come US m8 more action over here you don't have to go far to find it m8.Come vent you frustrations out I post our Vent details to you if you like then we can call you a Cun.t personally

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH
no, i dont play on i50 :)
and aiava dont you have "KILL OR BE KILLED" in your sig? so i dont really understand what you whining at? And you could attack the druid but you decided to keep hitting me for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom