Fao Twinsun

Status
Not open for further replies.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
What's you Point here ?????? AH You making random insults lol wanker YOU started post all because you zergy ass got Owned by a champ rofl now YOU want to vent you frustration.

Tell you what come US m8 more action over here you don't have to go far to find it m8.Come vent you frustrations out I post our Vent details to you if you like then we can call you a Cun.t personally

Soulja

I started the post AND YOU continue to post in it ;)

isnt it funny? :p whats you trying to prove here? go play US if u like it so much and stop bothering us :p

side note: septina place your bets now !!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
anyways close this thread tbh, was sorted with PMs :)
and for Sorin: We just had base buffs from bard, cause we were bored and no one was cba to log bb, and then I said on vent that I'm just gonna dump all my ras on you for fun, didnt really play seriously, just for the laughs on vent :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I started the post AND YOU continue to post in it ;)

isnt it funny? :p whats you trying to prove here? go play US if u like it so much and stop bothering us :p

side note: septina place your bets now !!

Why should I stop ? Pooned is good knick for you as you got Pooned lol.

Died in RvR zone and you didn't like it this post gets better and better.

Answer other posters instead of me m8 and explain some you actions to them especially Twinsun rofl maybe you get better luck instead of trying to wind me up.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Minus one emote spamming ranger ( aka soulbow)

If I emote more than once you can report it lol and I can only emote if I am still standing so that means you must of Died :worthy:

Thanks for RP's all I can say.

Soulja

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
If I emote more than once you can report it lol and I can only emote if I am still standing so that means you must of Died :worthy:

Thanks for RP's all I can say.

Soulja

you can also emote when u hiding in stealth ... thats his point ^^

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
you can also emote when u hiding in stealth ... thats his point ^^

Really he never said that did he so I can only assume YOU Got him to come FH and make them accusations Typical Alb lets get some one Else in to fight you battles tut tut fucking wimp pooned.

Soulja

Sorin

Banned
anyways close this thread tbh, was sorted with PMs :)
and for Sorin: We just had base buffs from bard, cause we were bored and no one was cba to log bb, and then I said on vent that I'm just gonna dump all my ras on you for fun, didnt really play seriously, just for the laughs on vent :)

Not funny mate, you and bard friend almost killed me ffs!

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Really he never said that did he so I can only assume YOU Got him to come FH and make them accusations Typical Alb lets get some one Else in to fight you battles tut tut fucking wimp pooned.

Soulja

You can assume all you want... its your deluded mind not mine :p anyways im not napoleon... you can make your mind believe that i am dontca? :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
You can assume all you want... its your deluded mind not mine :p anyways im not napoleon... you can make your mind believe that i am dontca? :p

I can assume really I can also assume you could be a real nice bloke but you actions ingame and on here make me assume other wise.

Still think you a wanker m8 please try to make an assumption out of that.

Soulja

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja... rly i dont know you and i rly questioning myself if your own parents want to know you... but rly make me and the rest of the playing community a favour get a life... a job ... and a pet to play with... cause daoc seems bad for your health :p

to Deception the point is that a freaking champ at RR7 shouldnt rly be so crap... played a rr5 1 and it was a overkill vs most classes no mention minstrels... its just a shame he is so easy to kill...
druid burned any instant heals? xD

whats hard about beating champ ?
stun him if he purge just warguard
if he rr5 just sos mezz and wait then go back kill then kite kill kite kill kite ;)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
whats hard about beating champ ?
stun him if he purge just warguard
if he rr5 just sos mezz and wait then go back kill then kite kill kite kill kite ;)

Your not on the whine mood of this post... go away xD

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
I can assume really I can also assume you could be a real nice bloke but you actions ingame and on here make me assume other wise.

Still think you a wanker m8 please try to make an assumption out of that.

Soulja

i assume that your assumetions are kinda like yourself ... deluded to the max...

if you think that 1 person can be nice bloke and other wise at the same time

1. you dont got a stable opinion... (nothing non-expected here)
2. making thoughts of his actions ingame ie. you play in the enemy realm and you get no hugs and no love :/ (rly shame how could he? :/ )
3. you are completly out of your mind ...
4. all of the above...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I would like to question point number 2. tbh ... i have been known to get love from other realms , Does this mean im a roxstaur ? :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
not that means you love inter-racial!

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to question point number 2. tbh ... i have been known to get love from other realms , Does this mean im a roxstaur ? :(

go vote for president tbh :p your a lovable person ^^ or you just carry big boobs :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Jim m8 he upset he got Pooned hee hee in RvR so he looking to have an argument but problem is he got done over in RvR Zone and made a stupid Post.

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH
log a buffbot for me on hib and i will come :(

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Jim m8 he upset he got Pooned hee hee in RvR so he looking to have an argument but problem is he got done over in RvR Zone and made a stupid Post.

Soulja

how you feel that you answering 4 pages now on that stupid post?

you got smarter by any chance? :p

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Can I make a 4th realm just so i can hate on everyone whos not in it?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom