FAO: Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brinx

This little personal entertainment vendetta campaign is pathetic. I'm on the verge on banning people now but I'll leave deciding until the morning.

If there's ever proof of people following trends and jumping on bandwagons, this is it.

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by Ekydus
It said: Dear Samal. Owned.
The title makes it clear it is a joke FFS.

As for Dukat... Why jump on the bandwagon? You are an irrelivent piece of shit to this forum. You need to post some SERIOUS stuff on here before msot people will even read your posts half heartedly.

You want Tilda to stand down? Use another example then because you obviously don't have the facts for this example. Why am I being so protective? Because you are accusing my friends of being paedophiles OK?

Fuck off.

sorry i wasnt aware that this had anything about how many posts i have made. i havent spent every waking hour in here(not meaning this is a good thing, but..) and so i dont have 2 million posts by my name, u wanna start on me, fine. i logged on and saw ppl posting about tilda. i read on, listend, then i see this about peado's. now me, i HATE them, if i had my way they'd be shot on site. not put in prison for however long, when i see or hear about it i say my mind, because i have the right, i dont care if anyone reads it.

if i have to post 'important' threads before i can stand up and say my bit, if that is actually a written rule, fine, i will find another forum, untill u show me that u have to have 'earther' by ur name b4 u can post in arguements, then i will continue to speak my mind. and as u already know, i havent seen anything else about tilda, because i dont spend long enough on here. the aforementioned post was brought to my attention and so i said what i thought about it.

your turn... oh and dont forget to put 'fuck' in your post like u always have...

E

Ekydus

Tilda was being a "people's moderator". He didn't moderate it because he knew it was a joke and it was funny at the time. NOBODY in that thread went: "Ewww OMFG YOU ARE ALL FUCKING SICKO'S I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!!" Did they?

Your example is as flawed as the idea you don't need to know how the moderators here operate before you can make an opinion on the matter. You can't just come here for the first time and say "Tilda is a shit moderator. REMOVE HIM!" Can you? No.

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by Ekydus
You can't just come here for the first time and say "Tilda is a shit moderator. REMOVE HIM!" Can you? No.

agreed. but can someone come in on the first day and say

"mod-X is a peado! remove him!" ?

notice i am not pointing at anyone, just saying that peado's should not be tolerated imo.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Brinx
This little personal entertainment vendetta campaign is pathetic. I'm on the verge on banning people now but I'll leave deciding until the morning.

If there's ever proof of people following trends and jumping on bandwagons, this is it.
This, in no way is a personal vendetta. I have never had a problem with Tilda until I found out about some of the things he has said/not said. I just feel that discussion of paedophiles being openly allowed by a moderator (even if it was a joke) isn't acceptable. If it means getting banned for something that is wrong then fine, i'd rather be banned. The behaviour of Tilda in that thread is unacceptable (in my personal opinion). I'm one of those people who hates paedophiles with a deep passion. They're sick freaks. Allowing talk of them on a online gaming forum should be no different from other serious things such as racism. Sorry if I offended anyone but this is what I believe. And if i'm not here tommorow, it's not gonna kill me, but the fact that Tilda will still be here doing the same shoddy job isn't right. Thanks for moderating "fairly". :rolleyes:

K

KinkyYeppy

::finished his scooby snacks::

Pinkpanther4tehwin!!!!111

C

Coim-

Well...I think I got my point across...again, sorry to anyone I offended...i'll probably be flamed to hell, it doesn't bother me. Have a good night all...

C

Coim-

Actually, one more thing to add. Sorry to Tilda. Never meant this thread to get this out of control. We all make mistakes... remember... admittance is the first step...

K

KinkyYeppy

ere have a (#) cookie! :D

It was something to read, i'm not complaining

G'night :)

B

BlitheringIdiot

Arent we oh so lucky to have you here garnet, your such a great role model, never doing anything wrong. You wouldnt ever dream of spamming this forum now would you...

"lol :)"

B

BlitheringIdiot

No, you just spent seconds spamming it with "lol :)". Until you reached a decent post count, then you started lecturing others as if you were god.

G

Garnet

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
No, you just spent seconds spamming it with "lol :)". Until you reached a decent post count, then you started lecturing others as if you were god.

not really....and it isnt as bad as some people who just put +1 several times in a thread :rolleyes:

anyways off to bed, argue with you tomorrow tard.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Or as bad as murder, whats your point. Unless ofcourse you are accusing me of posting +1 multiple times, which I have not done. Might have murdered a few people though...

B

BlitheringIdiot

Secretly this is just because when White Rose needed a skald for their second group a few weeks ago they picked someone else instead of me! :eek:

O

old.Dillinja

I wish I were playing PvP server at times like that in DAoC. Then I remember that I am. I stalk the group to DF then wait for them to pull... Massacre! :D

O

old.Dillinja

I enjoy the PMs that I get though.

Some say that they will chop my head off while I sleep, torture me, pour acid over me etc.

Quite refreshing.

V

vargen

coim.. why cant you just stfu, foad irl and send tilda a PM instead?

postfarmer imo :rolleyes:

C

Coim-

Originally posted by vargen
coim.. why cant you just stfu, foad irl and send tilda a PM instead?

postfarmer imo :rolleyes:
Delete the thread, I don't mind. I didn't want the posts. I pm'ed mods, reported threads...None of this worked. So I made this. Then when I found out about that thread...well, everyone has a right to know about that. I still stand by what I said. That is not how a moderator should behave, openly joking about paedophilia. But anyways, I don't want anymore trouble... just leave it now ok.

C

Coim-

In fact I think it's better all round if I just lock the thread. Got way out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom