FAO: Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tris-

Originally posted by Coim-
Tbh, I think i'm pm'ing another mod...Damini perhaps...if thats true about him leaving a thread containing peadophilic content (big words) and posting in it, then I really feel something should be done. I thought moderators were here to stop that kind of stuff.

read past the bits where i am called a twat for not jumping on the bandwaggon

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76087&highlight=dear+sam

and he is basically agreeing with the people who arnt as young as him, even if he is joking its not really a funny topic is it?

C

Coim-

Tilda, be warned, your days as moderator will soon come to an end. This stuff is fucking stupid. YOU'RE A MODERATOR, FUCKING ACT LIKE ONE.

Edit - And if not, well, thats just ridiculous.

C

Coim-

Tilda, if you have better things to do, then why are you a moderator? Surely let someone who is more capable do it.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by n3wbie
which post did he delete
He deleted it almost as soon as he posted it. Had a couple of quotes from you, and he was saying post link to that peadophile thing, and something about he had better things to do than sitting around reading our drivel.

D

dukat_lionheart

He deleted it almost as soon as he posted it. Had a couple of quotes from you, and he was saying post link to that peadophile thing, and something about he had better things to do than sitting around reading our drivel.

lmao then wtf is he doing with MODERATOR written under his name???

fs thats just stupid

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by dukat_lionheart
lmao then wtf is he doing with MODERATOR written under his name???

fs thats just stupid

tilda that is...

T

Tilda

because he has a fucking hard on for her thats why, he needs to get the fuck out of his house and find some girls he can talk to face to face then his hormones wont be out of control on here.

Hardly, I have a gf, and i leave my house several times a day.

you even left a thread going about peadophilia and you posted in it.

lol, I dont know where this is comming from, care to post a link?

He can't mod properly, then when people ask him why he can't, he runs off. :eek:

No, I just have other better things to do that sit around here wasting my time listening to your drivel

Tbh, I think i'm pm'ing another mod...Damini perhaps...if thats true about him leaving a thread containing peadophilic content (big words) and posting in it, then I really feel something should be done. I thought moderators were here to stop that kind of stuff.

Again, not as far as i am aware, we all make mistakes though i skim read and i may have missed something. You know there is a "report this post" button, it wouldnt hurt to use it if you'r so offended.

Tilda just deleted his own post fyi.

I posted by accidednt mid-typing.

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76087&highlight=dear+sam

Ok, so its someone saying they would bone a 14 year old.
Do you know how old he is? no. Do I? yes. He's doing his GCSE's.
That to me isnt him being peadophilic, thats a hormonal boy/young man.
As I said, if you think its so bad, report it.

Tilda

T

Tilda

Tilda all quiet now...I wonder why...:rolleyes:

because im typing a post ffs
and im not sitting here hitting the refresh button waiting for someone to post. :rolleyes:

T

tris-

you were agreeing with some other people who say they "look at 12 yr olds to see how they are developing" go fuck your self up the ass till you bleed to death please

exact quote

"[16:35] <Wildfire> i still eye up young teens, 14+ and see how they are developing .
that aint too bad for sum 1 who is 20 tbh "

so fuck if he is joking, do you think its ok to joke about things like that?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Quite frankly, that thread has no place on a public forum REGARDLESS of his age.

L

leoric

(Users Browsing this Forum: Vireb , old.Dillinja , drummer , saltymcpepper , adari , MiMeN , Repent Reloaded , Coim- , dukat_lionheart , kinkywizard , leoric )

Geez?!? Wheres Tilda?

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Tilda
As I said, if you think its so bad, report it.
I will. As it seems some of the things you have done in your "illustrious" BW career is total shit for a mod. You were openly agreeing with people who were talking about 14 year olds. That is peadophilic. Even if you're not, some of the people on there were old enough for that to be classed as such material. That thread should have been deleted before the first reply.

T

Tilda

where the fuck have I agreed for crying out loud?

T

tris-

you did not delete his post, so you agree then? else, like any normal person whos not a total fuck rag like you, would see posts like that have no place on here, especially things that joke about serious matters like peadophilia

D

dukat_lionheart

I will. As it seems some of the things you have done in your "illustrious" BW career is total shit for a mod. You were openly agreeing with people who were talking about 14 year olds. That is peadophilic. Even if you're not, some of the people on there were old enough for that to be classed as such material. That thread should have been deleted before the first reply.

surely thats a kickable offence? agreeing with sub-life peado's is just wrong, please do us all a favour tilda and leave.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by dukat_lionheart
surely thats a kickable offence? agreeing with sub-life peado's is just wrong, please do us all a favour tilda and leave.

ah another one to jump on the bandwagon.

did you read the thread?
would you care to quote me where I allegedly "agreed" ?

C

Coim-

There Tilda. Reported. Tbh, I hope you get banned for it. That is unacceptable from ANYONE, let alone a mod.

C

Coim-

you did not delete his post, so you agree then? else, like any normal person whos not a total fuck rag like you, would see posts like that have no place on here, especially things that joke about serious matters like peadophilia

T

tris-

if you didnt agree why didnt you close it then? or do you have no oppinion, is that your defence?

C

Coim-

As I said, that should have been closed before the first reply.

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by Tilda
ah another one to jump on the bandwagon.

did you read the thread?
would you care to quote me where I allegedly "agreed" ?

actually m8y i am agreeing, not jumping on a band wagon, if i saw the post i, like any other person on here who has morals, would have reported you asap. u are sick, even if it wasnt 'strickly' peado<whatever>, its bad enough, as u have the power to delete it, you should have, at the very least locked it, but no you even POSTED in it. as i said b4, sick sub-life. please go away.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

[16:46] (Wildfire): excuse me mr. smith id like your daughter to ride me reverse-cowboy on the hood of my car, is that ok?

[16:57] ([TB]Loxleyhood): my sister's best friend is 12...... I so want her.

All by your good self. You may not have said them but posting them is just as bad. You may have been joining in as a bit of a larf but you are a mod and you should act with more responsibility when it comes to this type of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom