FAO the mods

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Go back to WoW! and go to bed! christ, its like...morning for you or something.
(on a more serious note, :fluffle: )

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
this is the internal GOA boards the mods are GMs.
Then there's no reason for me not to have access for some constructive flaming? :<

Belomar

Part of the furniture
So, to spell it out, Eggy forwarded information from the internal E&E boards (i.e. information that should stay private and for the E&Es only) to his guild (or at least to one guildie). Now Elbeek has the temerity to spread it even further.

Exemplary behavior by a mod, really. :rolleyes:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
I wish, life was so much simpler when I didn't have a life.

indeed young Gamah why do you think most of us ran back here and chose not to have a fucking life? We chose something ten times more addictive than heroin.....

ebenezer said:
yes im on the mods side in the issue "is censi guilty of the bans he had":p Your right there...we agree:)
Acording to you i said "i take everything censi says litterarly" Which i never have. Even said like 100 times i know censi is mostly being sarcastic. So there goes ur argument down the garbage bin...not mine:p

And yes...if i say" dont take this litterarly" its to make it easier for you, if i inded said that in a post. Next time il leave that out and create missunderstandings instead, great idea matri:p

And then you ramble on about the freedom of speech thing , sorry dont understand that part. Make it clearer please:)

About the main issue. Your saying i keep dodging it? How come..main issue seems to be whether we think censi is being innocent of the treatment he gets from the mods. In all my posts i have talked about just that. So sorry...dont know what you mean there either.

I asnwered about freedom of speech since YOU urself brought it up...scroll backwards and look at ur own posts plz.
I merely answered that, saying we dont have that here. So you can skip pining that on me:).

Anyhow..think we established in many posts we have different views.
Lets leave it at that. This thread allready had more hits then Paris Hiltons website...

eb.

Thing is Ebe, that yo 1st say your on no-ones side, then now you all of sudden on mods side. Wich I ofc knew all along.

2ndly, there is no reason or need to discuss if censi have deserved a few bans here and there but the fact that the mods is openly going after him, trying to pin in a warning where ever they can. The fact he also recieve warnings they normally would not give, thats what I think is bad, and you obviously think it's good.

The whole link to the freedome of speach was to try and make you understand that using that as an excuse to 'shut ppl up' is as valid as beeing an ass ingame with the excuse "I pay my own subs, or I'm a nice guy irl so I can be an ass ingame". If you a nice guy irl why would you wanna grief ppl ingame and make their gaming experiance misserably? Anyway not what this is about but merly to elaborate the exampel, not sure I explained it well enough though.

And on your wierd point about you understanding all ceni's posts etc, wtf? You say to some guy here in the thread who according to you missunderstood him, that he shouldn't take what you write litterally. I can't be arsed to quote you but you where basically saying one thing in one paragraph then someting else in another. So why shouldn't you take what censi makes with a sence of humour and not take it as litterally as you seem. I don't take what censi says that serious, I spot irony when I see it etc.

As Jupi replied to me with some half witty response to my post, I could either take it as he basically thought I was wrong and didn't make much sense to him, but If I wanted to I could twist his words very easily and make my own far fetched assumptions and that is what you do with ceni's posts but keep telling others not to do with your own. GG on that.

Reply if you want but, think the main issue of this disscussion is drained and we ain't getting nowhere.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Thing is Ebe, that yo 1st say your on no-ones side, then now you all of sudden on mods side. Wich I ofc knew all along.

2ndly, there is no reason or need to discuss if censi have deserved a few bans here and there but the fact that the mods is openly going after him, trying to pin in a warning where ever they can. The fact he also recieve warnings they normally would not give, thats what I think is bad, and you obviously think it's good.

The whole link to the freedome of speach was to try and make you understand that using that as an excuse to 'shut ppl up' is as valid as beeing an ass ingame with the excuse "I pay my own subs, or I'm a nice guy irl so I can be an ass ingame". If you a nice guy irl why would you wanna grief ppl ingame and make their gaming experiance misserably? Anyway not what this is about but merly to elaborate the exampel, not sure I explained it well enough though.

And on your wierd point about you understanding all ceni's posts etc, wtf? You say to some guy here in the thread who according to you missunderstood him, that he shouldn't take what you write litterally. I can't be arsed to quote you but you where basically saying one thing in one paragraph then someting else in another. So why shouldn't you take what censi makes with a sence of humour and not take it as litterally as you seem. I don't take what censi says that serious, I spot irony when I see it etc.

As Jupi replied to me with some half witty response to my post, I could either take it as he basically thought I was wrong and didn't make much sense to him, but If I wanted to I could twist his words very easily and make my own far fetched assumptions and that is what you do with ceni's posts but keep telling others not to do with your own. GG on that.

Reply if you want but, think the main issue of this disscussion is drained and we ain't getting nowhere.

as you said...nothing to discuss really. But we also have a serious understanding issue lol. I might be bad at explaining. But others have got what i try to come across with...so id say its a combo of you understanding badly and me coming across to you bad.
Its bound to happend though as its a forum..and its easier to discuss mano a mano so we dont missunderstand and have to try to interpet like this:p

About being on someones side. I repeat, in THIS ISSUE( not otherwise...comprende????:p) im on the side of the mods. The issue about whether i think that the stuff they done about moding "the censi case".

In comparison to others( you being in censis guild even...so likely being a bit biased^^) Im taking stance on what is being said, and then i react to it.
Im not saying you do that all the time...but its likely since you after all seem a good friend of censi( in THIS ISSUE).
Now before you say im biased cause i dont like censi( if you think to say that), thats not true...i like some things he say...and some things i dont.
Im old enough to build my opinion about people in different situasions/discussions...and know people are not just black/white.

You said in one thread i want a cuddly forum, something which you asume cause i often contradict people that wanna insult others...wtf:p??
You dont know me at all m8. I can be a massmurder for all you know, and still just want an informative forum without some childich crap flying around.
If im guilty of anything it is that i wanna have a "mature" discussion".

I kinda past the stage in my life were i wanna say "retard/noob/etc etc etc, in half of my threads. And that might be what you asume as wanting a "cuddly forum".

Anyhow, ur a friend of him, so you will defend him no matter what:) Thats fine...i would as well with my friends.
But its hard to have an open discussion with someone that is biased in this case. So i agree with that we cant get any further.
Eb.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
ebeen try and post stuff in a more concise way dude.

I dont think matriach is in PM?

first really got to know the guy from fighting his mincer.

What censi said. Not a very close friend of him, nor am I in his guild. Only thing we share is mutual respect and gameplay, thats about it. :p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
What censi said. Not a very close friend of him, nor am I in his guild. Only thing we share is mutual respect and gameplay, thats about it. :p

ok, confused you for another player then:) Ignore what i said concerning those bits.
Anyhow....think i play the same way as censi, since i like never add and probably considered very noble and honorable by the people that respect this:p
So i guess im an enigma since i contradict him here and im acording to him a "nice guy in rl"( i know..hows this possible!!??:p).
Anyhow, back to packing...

PS...if you feel this is serious to you. Whenever you can , swing by stockholm ( preferably sergels torg) wearing a sign saying" I play daoc...its serious stuff and im on censis side , im defending him on a daoc forum!" And i promise il hear about it and contact you!:p

Cheers eb!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom