FAO: Necros

T

Tasans

Hope you enjoy it while it lasts because the nerfbat is speeding your way.
And yes before someone sad says it i was owned, or more likely 3 fgs of mids where owned by 3 necros and i can tell you we were VERY pissed off.
Plus i think goa is spammed with reports about those necros now :p

R

Repent Reloaded

dont worry m8, we got bonedancers... they are as nasty as necro's, if not more. btw the only nerf they get is there mana swap.... to my knowing anyway.

S

Spamb0t

was about 10+ necros in BG1 yesterday :eek7:

bit too many for my taste.

B

BrassMonkey

Like a frickin skeleton party at a fart cloud convention.

N

noUser

Originally posted by Repent
dont worry m8, we got bonedancers... they are as nasty as necro's, if not more. btw the only nerf they get is there mana swap.... to my knowing anyway.

Would not call what they are getting a nerf really, more of a "bug fix".

Whats going to happen is that there pets will have to have los when they cast there spells. As it is now, the necro can plant his pet inside a tree or a keep, and then insta away, knowing he is completly invulnerable.

(there might be nerfs coming there way to, but thats the big icky i know is going to happen to em...)

//noUser

I

iilimato

oh dear

its funny that chanters has done same thing what necros do now and necros are bug users now sure i understand that mids are pissed off little

A

Agreac

Re: oh dear

Originally posted by iilimato
its funny that chanters has done same thing what necros do now and necros are bug users now sure i understand that mids are pissed off little

Erm, same thing? You serious? You can kill chanter no matter where his pet is, but you can't kill necro if they hide their pet into a wall/pillar etc. How can you call that the same thing? Having said that though, not many of the zillion necro's that play in thid now use that bug, kudos for that.

I

iilimato

hmm

we have pet next to us so ae dot or nuke them i havent hide them anywhere but if you single nuke everything close to us blame your self

S

Skaven

bg1

quite a few of us tonight were laughing our arses off sitting in the ck while mids proceeded to camp mb > running up to ck > getting nuked > running back down. Was there a planned keep raid or just a bit of fun?

Y

-yoda-

lol @ mids whinging about necro's.. try killing a bonedancer 1v1 before you whinge.. or even miltiple bd's in grp vs grp combat ... if any one of them bd or necro need nerfbat its a bd :) unless u got ae mez/dot bd will kill you everytime.

necros aint v good vs other casters "especially if they got pets" whereas a bd is capable of killing anything that doesnt ae mez/dot its pets. and even then if ae mezz'd/dott'd it be a close fight cos it then comes to caster vs caster.

T

Tasans

Re: hmm

Originally posted by iilimato
we have pet next to us so ae dot or nuke them i havent hide them anywhere but if you single nuke everything close to us blame your self

Yeah right single nuke. Pet next to you? dont think so.
We had rms aoeing sms pbaoeing and shammies aoe doting everything in sight. If the pet was next to you it would have died. Did it die? No. Plus i know you hide the pets behind the doors so its completly invunerable to every aoe we have.
try killing a bonedancer 1v1 before you whinge
try killing a necro 1v1 before you post whatever comes through your mind.
And as for chanters haha. you send a decent sb to waste the chanter pet is gone. you send a sb to hit the necro and what happens?
Why am i arguing tho? You are already nerfed.

T

Trinilim

Oh yes, bonedancers are sooooo fair as well.

Don't forget them manabombs too.

Oh oh, and what about those savages that can.. oh what was it.. quadruple hit?

Bugger off.

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by Trinilim

Bugger off.

Yeah, savages really need a nerf :rolleyes:

Any idea how often we can pull of triple hits in thid?

T

Tasans

Bugger off.
Reavers? Wtf pbaoe chant dot lifedrain weapon shield spec?
Valewalkers? Wtf uber 2h weapons spells buffs?
Animists? Wtf mushroom forests uber dmg?

Thanes? Wtf aoe dd instas buffs big ass dmg?

Every class seems uber when you are at the receiving end.

As you said:
Bugger off

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Tasans

Reavers? Wtf pbaoe chant dot lifedrain weapon shield spec?
Valewalkers? Wtf uber 2h weapons spells buffs?
Animists? Wtf mushroom forests uber dmg?

Thanes? Wtf aoe dd instas buffs big ass dmg?

Every class seems uber when you are at the receiving end.

As you said:

then take my advice, I mean, you're the whine starter :p

and thane's uber damage... :ROFLMAO:

T

Tasans

My class seemed uber when i soloed 2 infs today, or a savage may seem uber when he hits you 4 times, but all our uberness cant stop 3 fg from claiming a keep. Necros on the other hand...

T

Trinilim

what about your pbaoe SMs? If people are in the inner door, only 1 pbaoe SM can annihalate all of them.

ofc, if you're talking about the bug abuse as in the blatant abuse of leaving the pet inside the keep and going outside and killing everyone without being able to be touched. Then yes, they're lamers, and the fix will be in soon.

T

Tasans

what about your pbaoe SMs? If people are in the inner door, only 1 pbaoe SM can annihalate all of them.

ofc, if you're talking about the bug abuse as in the blatant abuse of leaving the pet inside the keep and going outside and killing everyone without being able to be touched. Then yes, they're lamers, and the fix will be in soon.

Pbaoe can be countered by aoeing the door. It doesnt excactly have the great radius, and unless the sm wants to hit for 30 or 40, he will have to stand next to the door.
And from the start i have been complaining about the necros leaving their pet in the safety of the keep, and going outside insta'ing everything in sight. So happy? :p

T

Trinilim

unsuspecting tanks hitting the door can be hit up to 3 times before they realize what's going on. And by then, half of them are dead.

And yes, I agree that the bug abusers should be banned. But I disagree with everything else you say :p

T

Tasans

You read that?
Plus i know you hide the pets behind the doors so its completly invunerable to every aoe we have

What door do you think i was refering too? :p

T

Trinilim

scrolled up and saw that, changed the post before you replied ;)

T

Tasans

But I disagree with everything else you say :p

We must solve our disagreement with a good ol' fashioned 1v1, he who wins stands correct :p
Bring your inf to thid :)

R

Repent Reloaded

ffs, cant anyone play this game without abusing bugs. jesus christ its pathetic.

Y

-yoda-

thos screen shots imo especially the 2nd one doesnt show jack shit...

1st pic u can see the pet. maybe a bit dodgy by the not being able to hit

but the 2nd pic LMAO that shows a pic of a necro stood on the pillar . nothing more and nothong less. doesnt show his pet nuking or bug abusing.. the angle of your pic sucks . the pet could be just the other side of the pillar ON the bridge itself so your pic does nto show a damn thing..

as for killin necro 1v1 .. i have fought lvl50 necros. "not the newb bg ones who dont kow how play class properly yet" and yes they hurt like hell .
they are tank and assasin killers... but get a shamen to drop a dot on pet n run ... or a zerker to hamster . or a rooney t nuke . and necro will lose .. necro pets have v small nuke range . they struggle vs other casters where as a bd can have 2 heal pets a tank pet and his own nukes.. so if a chanter nukes him pets heal whilst the commander goes for chanter and kills it , same with most other classes a bd can solo easy.

you talk of killing chanters easy but it seem you only talkin about bg chanters? have you tried kill a lvl50 chanter? with a decent rr and sc'd armor? and they know how to play thee char to full potential hence not make newb mistakes like bg casters do regulerly :) anyways not gonna aruge with ya and i aint saying necros aint good im just saying dont whinge to nerf them when your bonedancers are far more superior :) as for new hibs chars lol the sook :)

T

Tasans

Notice the base of the pillar, see that green thing coming out of it? Good now go see a pet casting it and see how big radius it has. Then come and tell me the pet is in the other side of the pillar.

doesnt show his pet nuking or bug abusing
The necroservant casts a spell.

Are you saying the guy hid the pet inside the pillar to buff it up? lol.
Anyway goa has logs about it let them sort the mess out.

T

Trinilim

Better idea, get a level 50 and you can duel my big guy :p

S

Skaven

Originally posted by Tasans
Necros
2 necros reported :clap:

Erm, them screenies show nothing tbh.
First one I think could of actually of been me, not sure. I did jump on top of the stone, but my necro was parked right next to me ALSO on top of the stone in view of any archer stupid enough to take a pot shot.
edit: Looking at the reply you gave above, the pictures in more detail I can see the greenish glow of something in the pillar. But that screenie is so dodgy there are many ways that person could argue a case that he wasn't bug abusing, ur packet loss for example, both red squares in both pictures, Greenish glow tends to be the lifetap spell, if the pet is on defensive and someones attacked it then it may of moved>cast spell. hence why it was in the pillar when the screenie was took.
Im not defending bug abusing, its shite, and have been on the receiving end of the bs once or twice. But if ur going to report someone, least get a decent screenie.

T

Tasans

You are on the bg board now, only bg chars allowed :p

Users who are viewing this thread