FAO: Necros

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Skaven

Erm, them screenies show nothing tbh.
First one I think could of actually of been me, not sure. I did jump on top of the stone, but my necro was parked right next to me ALSO on top of the stone in view of any archer stupid enough to take a pot shot.
edit: Looking at the reply you gave above, the pictures in more detail I can see the greenish glow of something in the pillar. But that screenie is so dodgy there are many ways that person could argue a case that he wasn't bug abusing, ur packet loss for example, both red squares in both pictures, Greenish glow tends to be the lifetap spell, if the pet is on defensive and someones attacked it then it may of moved>cast spell. hence why it was in the pillar when the screenie was took.
Im not defending bug abusing, its shite, and have been on the receiving end of the bs once or twice. But if ur going to report someone, least get a decent screenie.

Ill upload another pic when i edit out the name of the necro.
Btw the guy killed some mids, im sure he would have been curious why his pet was not attacked when the pillar and mb was zerged by mids, i know i would be.

Edit:
More screenies
Lag and packet loss in not an option as, all of the mids couldnt attack it, the pics where taken with several sec delay which would have cleared even with packet loss, and in the last pic i dont have any kind or red dots in the perf meter.
Goa says you dont have to provide evidence with screens just write down the abusers name, your name, location, server, and day, they have logs to see if someone is wrong or not.

T

Trinilim

Shame.. my infil is capped in rps..

Come! Get your levels and fall to your knees before my hard and large staff!... stop laughing! I'm being serious!

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Trinilim
Shame.. my infil is capped in rps..

Come! Get your levels and fall to your knees before my hard and large staff!... stop laughing! I'm being serious!

Ehm i kinda know that when someone walks around with a big staff, with metal spikes coming out of the ends and a wicked glow, isnt some loco melee confused wizzie. :p
Plus i hope you enjoy SI and the new effects so you play with effects all...
Aoe
Can you say zone crash? :p

F

Felakin

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Tasans

Reavers? Wtf pbaoe chant dot lifedrain weapon shield spec?
Valewalkers? Wtf uber 2h weapons spells buffs?
Animists? Wtf mushroom forests uber dmg?

Thanes? Wtf aoe dd instas buffs big ass dmg?

Every class seems uber when you are at the receiving end.

As you said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He he got that correct. Sure my thane is so über at damage dealing :mad:

O

Olgark

Re: oh dear

Originally posted by iilimato
its funny that chanters has done same thing what necros do now and necros are bug users now sure i understand that mids are pissed off little

yes but at least you can actualy attack the chanter and not get the message "this target is invulnerable to your attack".

I have sent in one big report on all the necros i seen abusing the LOS bug with screen shots and names of the necros. I urge all Hibs and Mids to do the same. Till its fixed.

K

Karnage

You really don't understand do you?

For a necro to be outside, whilst his pet is tucked safely away inside the keep is NOT bug abusing. Its lame yes, I agree, but it is NOT I repeat NOT a bug. It is "working as intended".

Unless the necro's pet is hidden for example inside a pillar, its not abusing a bug. Only if the necro's pet is NOT targetable (even if its just not targetable because no one can climb in keeps at your level :p), is it abusing a bug.

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Tasans
Ehm i kinda know that when someone walks around with a big staff, with metal spikes coming out of the ends and a wicked glow, isnt some loco melee confused wizzie. :p
Plus i hope you enjoy SI and the new effects so you play with effects all...
Aoe
Can you say zone crash? :p

that ae is weak, look at this :p

O

old.m0000

necros are way worse than chanters,

chanters have to have los with you to attack in the begining, they dont nuke for anywhere near the ammount you do, and they cant put their pet on passive and nuke through the ck walls like little scared children.

roll on 1.60

( i say this as a preious owner of a level 50 necro, bit more than you 20+ necro clones in bg1, grow a pair please )

Users who are viewing this thread