Fao necromancia

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
you mean what you said in the other thread was lieng... and wasnt me who startet this thread, so not me whos digging deeper and deeper..

CuddleBunny!

Banned
necromania said:
and didnt you leave daoc ? so why do you care at all ? , dont you have a life.

lonely little retard.:twak:

i just woke up, i was hung over cause i was out with my friends having a good time last night, and it was such a pathetic thread by you i just HAD to stir it up...

and kami - i have the best reason, i want another good laugh out of necomania's retardness :D
btw. necroboij, you might wanna stop rolling on the floor all the time.. you might hurt yourself...
and, cause i can't spell your oh so important and highly respected name - you roll on the floor laughing? o_O your humor sure is fubar :E

CuddleBunny!

Banned
and for the record, i think more people trust bubble than there is people that trusts necroboij xD

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
i just woke up, i was hung over cause i was out with my friends having a good time last night, and it was such a pathetic thread by you i just HAD to stir it up...

and kami - i have the best reason, i want another good laugh out of necomania's retardness :D
btw. necroboij, you might wanna stop rolling on the floor all the time.. you might hurt yourself...
and, cause i can't spell your oh so important and highly respected name - you roll on the floor laughing? o_O your humor sure is fubar :E

you making a thread about me, but not spelling my name right is just silly.

and i havent said my char was highly respectet ( it is by several ppl, just not by you). but anyway, you left daoc, then stop making silly threads and quit FH too.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
good to see im not totally lonely, btw blauc, we can go XP together on hib sometime, my chanter dings 48 tomorrow and bb is lvl 45.. PM me if you like :)

its a date m8e

CuddleBunny!

Banned
i wont leave FH, to many good laughs from reading posts of retards like you :D

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:
its a date m8e

will pm you tomorrow or something with my hib /Excl names, wont post them here as ppl most likely will flame me for cross realming or something like that .

but going to bed now blauc, so cya tomorrow ;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
i wont leave FH, to many good laughs from reading posts of retards like you :D

recently FH has been filled with jerks like you. think your a god and can do whatever you want, but deepest inside ppl know your a retard.

but if ppl think im a retard its cool with me, i dont mind, CAUSE DAOC AINT MY LIFE!

CuddleBunny!

Banned
necromania said:
recently FH has been filled with jerks like you. think your a god and can do whatever you want, but deepest inside ppl know your a retard.

but if ppl think im a retard its cool with me, i dont mind, CAUSE DAOC AINT MY LIFE!
sure it aint xD and i dont think i'm a god, i'm so much higher than a god!1
you are fucking funny x)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
you mean what you said in the other thread was lieng... and wasnt me who startet this thread, so not me whos digging deeper and deeper..

Your not too smart are you, its your replys that are digging you deeper.
No I mean what i said about you asking me for help so you join gain money was true, and you know it.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Bubble has many friends, and friends stick together.

You, however - do not.

sorted.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
necro has friends....maybe ppl u don´t even know ingame...we all have friends ingame...that maybe someone hate...its just game...learn with it...but necro still has my full support

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Dwali said:
necro has friends....maybe ppl u don´t even know ingame...we all have friends ingame...that maybe someone hate...its just game...learn with it...but necro still has my full support
yeh but then, you and necro are very much alike.. and you know how i feel about you xD

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
yeh but then, you and necro are very much alike.. and you know how i feel about you xD

yee u hate me and i hate u thats not a secret...but i don´t like when my friends get jumpt

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
This is getting a bit tired guys, seriously for a Cuddlebunny you're not being very friendly :p

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
No I mean what i said about you asking me for help so you join gain money was true, and you know it.

well you say its the truth, i say its a lie. whos gonna decide whats right,?:twak: .

just leave it now fgs.:sex:

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
well you say its the truth, i say its a lie. whos gonna decide whats right,?:twak: .

just leave it now fgs.:sex:

if you where gonna leave it u wouldnt have made that comment.. :/ :m00:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
nahh your incorrect there galyn.

if i stayed 100% out of this thread, ppl would still make fun and flame me.!
Not if you'd stay out of all the threads.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
i only play this game for fun, and im sure i can have fun without bubble,ICU,corran,tosens... shouldnt be that big problem, so keep the whine inc plz, makes me laugh irl:twak:
Can be arranged :x
necromania said:
will pm you tomorrow or something with my hib /Excl names, wont post them here as ppl most likely will flame me for cross realming or something like that .

but going to bed now blauc, so cya tomorrow ;)
I thought you enjoyed the flames? :<
Bubble said:
He doesn't get the shovel part
Maybe he thought it meant 'Keep on digging!' :D

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
well ok.. i'l stfu - but only cause kami wants me to :<

Wish the GF was so easily persuaded :worthy:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
dont want ppl in here to know my hibbie char names, so bubble or someone else can spread lies there too.,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom