FAO: Manisch etc and other active albs

Lethul

FH is my second home
If i was to do a small "comeback", would it be possible to equip an inf with todays numbers on the server? I don't like to run in subpar equip so i mean equipping an inf with dragon lewt etc.

How often is there dragonraids? Are there any minidragon raids?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You can easily get an inf equipped with the new afrit system.. Mls might be a bitch, but with Shannesa and Solic returning in the near future, this will soon change :)

I'll start running a lot of dragon raids in the future aswell

ps. I'm Albions leader tbh.. Manisch is just my right hand dealing with all the shit

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Can do almost all of the mls with necro and bot these days and fill in gaps with bounty points

Also NDF will be running through the mls, generally on sun and mon. Will post up when we doing em, though they are more often than not impromptu.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Heheh!

There are templates and templates. And afrit items and afrit items.

I am not convinced that much dragon loot makes automaticly a good template, some of the items have odd reuse timers I think (melee reists charge, celerity charge).

The cloak and necklace reward are gone now for a bit, though the necklace puts a 5 minutes resuse timer on other items and a lot of people prefer still SoM for Infiltrators (I don't, poping 10% heal from cloak and 230 heal from potion is nice, it doesn't share the timers).

As for your original question: Ambi runs dragon raids, which are a cake really, I do ML 10 raids and the rest can be farmed via the afrit system by dual loging a pet class and a bot best.

Btw, you will find yourself able to kill a lot of enemies in subpar equipment, my Infi runs with 19% slash and body misses 2 items and still kills equal RR oponents :). Just don't run into Eul.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Eul sucks, cheats with sidestun all the time :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Inf is rr10 and ml10 already so MLs etc wont be a problem. It is just the dragonquests/dragondrops im really intressed in :) I know on .de it wasnt a problem just idle in dragonzone and join every odd BG and you got the steps. But now i dont know how to do it really :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom