CuddleBunny!

Banned
just read your arti raid thread..

you sire, are a fucking retarded fucktard xD

ps: sorry mods, but i just had to :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Wow me too :]

And for the record Bubble yes i do want you as Prez for more popcorn!

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
I know that u can b a nice guy Icu......but hey stop it....and this aint just to u its to all u children out there...stop flaming ppl for good sake.....u just make your selfs look just as stupid as the ppl u flame .

So pls chill :drink:

CuddleBunny!

Banned
but christ.. read the thread! (it's a few clicks down) it's like... feh! :p

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
just read your arti raid thread..

you sire, are a fucking retarded fucktard xD

ps: sorry mods, but i just had to :(

and didnt you leave daoc ? so why do you care at all ? , dont you have a life.

lonely little retard.:twak:

Martok

Part of the furniture
necromania said:
and didnt you leave daoc ? so why do you care at all ? , dont you have a life.

lonely little retard.:twak:

simple answer why dont you just shut up he shuts up everyone shuts up and we are all happy again!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
simple answer why dont you just shut up he shuts up everyone shuts up and we are all happy again!

err ? not like i startet this thread martok. but when ppl starts threads about me, saying BS i have to react in some how...

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
err ? not like i startet this thread martok. but when ppl starts threads about me, saying BS i have to react in some how...
And that's exactly why people keep making fun of you. :(

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Deepflame said:
And that's exactly why people keep making fun of you. :(

nahh your incorrect there galyn.

if i stayed 100% out of this thread, ppl would still make fun and flame me.!

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
But it would die out a lot faster. You see, that thread ICU was talking about was the one where you flamed Bubble. This caused a lot more posting than when you had chosen to ignore what Bubble said.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:

No you don't you just report the thread to mods asking them to close/delete them. Even mods need a laugh Necromania.

Slightly pointless thread this, why can't you two just take this to PM on FH and off the forum? To be honest Cuddlebunny you've left the game (according to your signature) so I can't really see why your stirring this up all over again. The previous thread was closed for a reason, I'm guessing it was because of the amount of retarded abuse being thrown about.

Before anyone asks no I'm not a friend of Necromania, still remember him pestering me on my necro for powerlevel - whilst on his Necro. :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Deepflame said:
But it would die out a lot faster. You see, that thread ICU was talking about was the one where you flamed Bubble. This caused a lot of more posting.

well but anyway, i can live with the whine, i only flamed bubble , cause for a while bubble have accused me for something ive never done.. anyway end of story.

i only play this game for fun, and im sure i can have fun without bubble,ICU,corran,tosens... shouldnt be that big problem, so keep the whine inc plz, makes me laugh irl:twak:

Corran

Part of the furniture
necromania said:
well but anyway, i can live with the whine, i only flamed bubble , cause for a while bubble have accused me for something ive never done.. anyway end of story.

i only play this game for fun, and im sure i can have fun without bubble,ICU,corran,tosens... shouldnt be that big problem, so keep the whine inc plz, makes me laugh irl:twak:

Need to do it without GRreaper as well... as i make sure you booted from them BG's as well :p <n.b. Im the BG holder when im there 90% time >

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Need to do it without GRreaper as well... as i make sure you booted from them BG's as well :p <n.b. Im the BG holder when im there 90% time >

rofl . and why should i be bootet TBH ? . its Greapers raids, and ive never had anything against him, and i cant see why he should boot me just because i flame bubble.. roflmao. get a life corran tbh.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
digging.gif

Keep going :]

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Kami said:
No you don't you just report the thread to mods asking them to close/delete them. Even mods need a laugh Necromania.

Slightly pointless thread this, why can't you two just take this to PM on FH and off the forum? To be honest Cuddlebunny you've left the game (according to your signature) so I can't really see why your stirring this up all over again. The previous thread was closed for a reason, I'm guessing it was because of the amount of retarded abuse being thrown about.

Before anyone asks no I'm not a friend of Necromania, still remember him pestering me on my necro for powerlevel - whilst on his Necro. :)

if i should name all the chars/Classes/lvl's that pm'ed me on my necro, or just when ive been in PoC or AC. it would take like 10 hours and would take 3 FH pages. so not like im the only PL begger ( wich happened 1 year ago)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
rofl . and why should i be bootet TBH ? . its Greapers raids, and ive never had anything against him, and i cant see why he should boot me just because i flame bubble.. roflmao. get a life corran tbh.

It's called FRIENDSHIP.

There's the reason :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Kami said:
It's called FRIENDSHIP.

There's the reason :)

ahh, so if someone acts like a jerk to me ingame, i should tell all ppl i know now to let him join the raids my friends is doing . rofl. it doesnt work like that , or if it does , ppl should get a life, cause then ppl can just spread lies ( like bubble did ) and it will kinda kill the game for other ppl...

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i support any help necro needs...since he hasent done me anything and he is a good person...and ICU u always flame someone...if u have stopt playing then pipe it and let ppl get on with the playing...it was good that u left DoA becuase the guild become fun and the /as with dimse and guilds are much more fun without u whining as soon as u dident like someting...u stopt play then keep the game flames out of FH if u don´t know the situation inside game anymore!!!! necro has my full support for anything...arti or XP!!!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:
i support any help necro needs...since he hasent done me anything and he is a good person...and ICU u always flame someone...if u have stopt playing then pipe it and let ppl get on with the playing...it was good that u left DoA becuase the guild become fun and the /as with dimse and guilds are much more fun without u whining as soon as u dident like someting...u stopt play then keep the game flames out of FH if u don´t know the situation inside game anymore!!!! necro has my full support for anything...arti or XP!!!

good to see im not totally lonely, btw blauc, we can go XP together on hib sometime, my chanter dings 48 tomorrow and bb is lvl 45.. PM me if you like :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
lol awsome stuff
Hes just digging himself deeper and deeper. At least he hasn't started with the FO, retard and noob.
And what i said was true and you know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom