fao Mooks and ultimaxed

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
oh....are there even enough ppl in Leirvik to form a zerg? =)) All the times I went there was nearly none :p

aye it is pretty much a ghost town nowaday's sadly but when my sb was formed and when my zerk was there ( so long ago ) it was a fun place to be :)

/berge

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Watch this space, BD leirv group incoming xD Lets see what you guys are made of. Will most likely be running about 4 BDs, ruining duels etc, cya then.

bard+eldr will own your pathetic idea here.... almost tempted to reopen accys and solo the 4 of you..

/flex

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
This is the BD-police! Leave this thread immediately!

Dorimor1 said:
That's not possible. Even if they were grey cons, which they probably were.

Says the one who claims himself to keep 6 casters interrupted at once, solo in thid as a bd.

Dorimor1 said:
If I leveled my BD to leirvik I could chain him no doubt

Please do, and take your fanclub of 1-button-spammers with you.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
wodzie said:
bard+eldr will own your pathetic idea here.... almost tempted to reopen accys and solo the 4 of you..

/flex

Afraid not.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
That's not possible. Even if they were grey cons, which they probably were.

Maybe it just sound impossible to you because you aint skilled enough? :rolleyes:

Once I caught a shark in a frozen pond. With my socks.

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Wow! I go on hols for 2 weeks & miss all this fun & flaming? =(

I have a DI-bot but wether I actually use it or not is very situational. I try to fit what I use to the enemies I'm fighting, so if you're trying to fight me solo I usually won't use it, but If I'm trying to fight against 3+ grouped enemies I will try & use my DI bot to aid survival as I'm almost never grouped & the alternative is just not fighting.

It's only useful (to an assassin) near a tower or CK, & even there its benefits are pretty marginal except 1-on-1. It's just another tool at your disposal. IMO a good group > decent spec > buffs > higher RR > good equipment > DI bot > charges/barrels > l33t sk1llz, so it's rarely a decisive element IMHO.

Inarra - Skillless Noob Leirvik NS (with occasional DI-bot).

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
OohhoO said:
Wow! I go on hols for 2 weeks & miss all this fun & flaming? =(

I have a DI-bot but wether I actually use it or not is very situational. I try to fit what I use to the enemies I'm fighting, so if you're trying to fight me solo I usually won't use it, but If I'm trying to fight against 3+ grouped enemies I will try & use my DI bot to aid survival as I'm almost never grouped & the alternative is just not fighting.

It's only useful (to an assassin) near a tower or CK, & even there its benefits are pretty marginal except 1-on-1. It's just another tool at your disposal. IMO a good group > decent spec > buffs > higher RR > good equipment > DI bot > charges/barrels > l33t sk1llz, so it's rarely a decisive element IMHO.

Inarra - Skillless Noob Leirvik NS (with occasional DI-bot).

wb then ^^ looking forward to see ya on the bg ^^

Eversmallx said:
meeh last time i played leir i 3shotted bds ;c

hmm luri hero looks a gd idea, pm me the temp wert

Love 3 hitting warlocks with Blizzard Blade chain in Leirvik when i cba to play there :D

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm actually you won't be able to pharm me cos GOA (or probably FT) refused my renewment payment in 0.01 seconds flat although I checked the correctness of the info twice as usual & phoned my bank afterwards asking if there was a problem with my credit card & they said no (& I havn't received the promised email explaining why either) =/

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
ahhh okidoki I got the email now with the link which doesn't go to the right place so guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow or just not bother renewing =/

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
wodzie said:

/flex

Possible, but unlikely and very difficult.

Were talking Leirvik here and templated and botted BD's, players can have purge 2, purge 3 even, how do you plan on cc'ing 4 BD's with purge when all you have is 1 aoe mezz thanks to immunity timer and a single line castable stun?

I'm guessing aoe dis (unless your full light, then i dont think you have the points for this) then lull and mezz them all, NS/insta con drop and stun BD1 or the first one to pruge, snare nuke it to hell while NSing any others coming our of mezz, stun the closest, NS/str/str-con debuff (hope for encumberance) then snare nuke the next closest until it taps you, then QC stun and nuke, turn on last bd and NS/str-con debuff/nuke this... it's a pain in the ass and your going to need the bard playing end to sprint out of range from time to time possibly twisting mana as your going to need a lot....even then im not sure if you could get them all down before they start tapping you.

Thing is this is theoretical and reality is always a lot more complicated, im guessing your chances for success are slim, but I'm no expert.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
OohhoO said:
ahhh okidoki I got the email now with the link which doesn't go to the right place so guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow or just not bother renewing =/

same happened me when i tried to reopen my bb , goa don't wan't people to come back :(

/berge

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Possible, but unlikely and very difficult.

Were talking Leirvik here and templated and botted BD's, players can have purge 2, purge 3 even, how do you plan on cc'ing 4 BD's with purge when all you have is 1 aoe mezz thanks to immunity timer and a single line castable stun?

I'm guessing aoe dis (unless your full light, then i dont think you have the points for this) then lull and mezz them all, NS/insta con drop and stun BD1 or the first one to pruge, snare nuke it to hell while NSing any others coming our of mezz, stun the closest, NS/str/str-con debuff (hope for encumberance) then snare nuke the next closest until it taps you, then QC stun and nuke, turn on last bd and NS/str-con debuff/nuke this... it's a pain in the ass and your going to need the bard playing end to sprint out of range from time to time possibly twisting mana as your going to need a lot....even then im not sure if you could get them all down before they start tapping you.

Thing is this is theoretical and reality is always a lot more complicated, im guessing your chances for success are slim, but I'm no expert.

Purge3 requires 30pt, 3l9 is cap to enter. when the time is there ill be runing with purge2, mcl, pd2, mom2 and wp1.

And i soloed bard with eld few days ago. but as u said circumstances.. i was slamed while eld was runing , so i got stun immunity,He mezzed me and then broke mezz with his stun (imunity) was easy to kill eld then and i chased the bard down.

Who knows if they can, but i dont think they can.whats the chance 4bds will eb stacked together as well...

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Afraid not.

Afraid so, we have before and prolly will again. My bard and wodz' eld. mostly thx to wodz ofc...hard mezzin Vs hardmodeinsta.

Ow and dorimor is such a crackup its unbelieveable :p must be a wannabe of that SB that was selfproclaimed king of thid ;) you know the one Im sure.

Omgosh I like got my not OP BD to battle pwnzer in a BG where more than 50%(Im guestimating, but c'mon) are in RoGs and blue con...such hardmode tbh! ;(

/Dracus

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Afraid so, we have before and prolly will again. My bard and wodz' eld. mostly thx to wodz ofc...hard mezzin Vs hardmodeinsta.

Ow and dorimor is such a crackup its unbelieveable :p must be a wannabe of that SB that was selfproclaimed king of thid ;) you know the one Im sure.

Omgosh I like got my not OP BD to battle pwnzer in a BG where more than 50%(Im guestimating, but c'mon) are in RoGs and blue con...such hardmode tbh! ;(

/Dracus

Dont be mean, he is proud of it and it means alot to him.

Everz

FH is my second home
Dracus said:

/Dracus

but.. my sm pwnd both of you ;D

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Dont be mean, he is proud of it and it means alot to him.

Yea, sorry bout that. I forgot...its what he does... :kissit:

Eversmalln00b said:
but.. my sm pwnd both of you ;D

All lies!

/Dracus

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Bleh GOA didn't want to let me pay yesterday & they don't want to let me pay today either so there goes my holiday play =/

They didn't send me any email to tell me I'm banned/suspended or anything (not that they'd have any reason to!) so I don't know what their problem is TBH.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Purge3 requires 30pt, 3l9 is cap to enter. when the time is there ill be runing with purge2, mcl, pd2, mom2 and wp1.

And i soloed bard with eld few days ago. but as u said circumstances.. i was slamed while eld was runing , so i got stun immunity,He mezzed me and then broke mezz with his stun (imunity) was easy to kill eld then and i chased the bard down.

Who knows if they can, but i dont think they can.whats the chance 4bds will eb stacked together as well...

Range between the BD's is what would most likely make the difference as you say, even with 2 aoe mezzers it would be difficult to get them all unless they are /stick together. Even if they did by that time the rest would likely have purged and your in for a major uphill struggle to get them stunned, snared, NS'd and if your lucky str debuffed to encumber.

Would be an achievment for a bard+eld to kill a group of 4 BD's thats for sure.

Dorimor1

Banned
I don't remember the last time I died in Thid, people like Dracus are nice fodder.

Edit: It's good to see people still whining about me xD

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:

You've also killed me and wodz on bard+eld..but that was on last BD. So deffo not impossible...we have to rely on either being very fast or having RAs up or you NOT having em up..what does that say about BDs?

/Dracus

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
You've also killed me and wodz on bard+eld..but that was on last BD. So deffo not impossible...we have to rely on either being very fast or having RAs up or you NOT having em up..what does that say about BDs?

/Dracus

My last 1 didnt had active Ra's. i ran with mcl2 PD3 mom2 on the end.
Never had purge, but now i feel i do need purge...

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
Omg..so hibs arent supposed to play nice with albs..only team up with you mids and zerg us?..thats BS imo..and mooks is right..poping an enemy stealther in front of any enemy zerg is just wrong

Btw..Dori,do u have a bd named pwn***..if so ,i did splash u in thid with me sorc (Hdd) :D

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Weee Berge the SB is back in leirv \o/ thx for the rps mate ;o couldnt have known you werent buffed :( or I'd have dropped mine :eek:

Check sig for name etc ;)

/Dracus

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
So ... day 3 of attempting to resubscribe.
The subs-Flash crashes somehow at the secure payment stage & I can't resub for 3rd day running ...
Does anyone think GOA are trying to tell me something?

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
you sure you got activex and java and all that stuff on ur comp? and what browser is it?

/Dracus

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
you sure you got activex and java and all that stuff on ur comp? and what browser is it?

/Dracus

Yeah everythings up-to-date & working fine on all the PCs & laptop my end. Even GOAs stuff usually worked fine up till now. In fact I hardly touched the PCs since the last time I renewed cos I was on holiday for nearly 3 weeks :p

MClark

Fledgling Freddie
OohhoO said:
Yeah everythings up-to-date & working fine on all the PCs & laptop my end. Even GOAs stuff usually worked fine up till now. In fact I hardly touched the PCs since the last time I renewed cos I was on holiday for nearly 3 weeks :p

It's all that Welsh rain made you rusty ; )

I just renewed my 1 account np that was just a few minutes ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom