fao Mooks and ultimaxed

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
noaim said:
His excuse is personal and documented at his local hospital. :D

Ah good to know :)

so you joined the ranks on camlann grawen hehe i will be gentle when i run with my guild FEAR :)

/berge

Teslacoil said:

so you joined the ranks on camlann grawen hehe i will be gentle when i run with my guild FEAR :)

/berge

You're sb is a right **** to kill :< Didn't hit you once when i got out of cd stun on my vw (Conflagration) Shame you didn't jump me again though :<

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
You're sb is a right **** to kill :< Didn't hit you once when i got out of cd stun on my vw (Conflagration) Shame you didn't jump me again though :<

hehe so it was you , i was unbuffed at the time , but when i saw a firby vw my fingers were itching to kill you once :) after that well you never wanted to stand still more then 1 sec :p

so i logged shortly after , but i was ashamed of my dmg output , hardly run without buffs myself :p

/berge

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:

/berge

Damn d3f1 is so slow with equipping the bd! Tbh I doubt Camlann will be a success, people will quit before all grpmembers are ready etc, so I am playing sm some again but not quite as much as before. ;)

Dorimor1

Banned
Teslacoil said:
hehe i like people like you , so easy to discuss with.

berge , no ml's he's allmost 2 years old , and he was my relax char when i played setgrp on my zerk with revolver , what's your excuse ? bd in thid and get's battlenforcer and feels that is an achievment.

/berge

Lucky for you because I guess you can understand my writing, however it is a different matter when I am reading your posts.

My excuse? I'm sorry but you can't deny what I think is an achievement, I have explained this so many times and you should really take it in. Maybe in your eyes getting Battle Enforcer is not an achievement but for me it is and really that is the only achievement that matters. I could say getting rr5 isn't an achievement, I could be right but in the end if it's an achievement to to the person who got it, then who are we to argue against him/her? Remember that it is your opinion, not a fact like you make it out to be. I know you could say that getting BE is not an achievement but it is to me and that is all that matters.

Your arguement is flawed and I suggest you rethink what you have written because certainly when I read it it makes no sense at all, not just because of your terrible English but you seem to disregard what other people view as an achievement and tbh that just makes you more of a fool. I'm just conerned that you won't be able to answer any of my questions and just come out with an insult like you always do.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Lucky for you because I guess you can understand my writing, however it is a different matter when I am reading your posts.

My excuse? I'm sorry but you can't deny what I think is an achievement, I have explained this so many times and you should really take it in. Maybe in your eyes getting Battle Enforcer is not an achievement but for me it is and really that is the only achievement that matters. I could say getting rr5 isn't an achievement, I could be right but in the end if it's an achievement to to the person who got it, then who are we to argue against him/her? Remember that it is your opinion, not a fact like you make it out to be. I know you could say that getting BE is not an achievement but it is to me and that is all that matters.

Your arguement is flawed and I suggest you rethink what you have written because certainly when I read it it makes no sense at all, not just because of your terrible English but you seem to disregard what other people view as an achievement and tbh that just makes you more of a fool. I'm just conerned that you won't be able to answer any of my questions and just come out with an insult like you always do.

come out with an insult hahaha , terrible english hahaah....ah man as i said in previous post it's damn fun to discuss with people like you , and i really don't feel the need to react on what you just said but i will on one count, this is a forum i don't really care of using perfect gentleman english , i just use internet english , but as you have to remark you can't read it , so how can you see that i insult you ?

but yes if u feel BE is an achievment sure go ahead , but to even think for once that you are actually good at something , then please set me straight and tell me what lvl 50 chars you have , for seeing a smartass posting everywhere and see thid only chars in he's signature is just...

anyway , i've had enough of you for this time , you don't wanna understand Leirvik , since you don't play it so for now bugger off and stop posting in topics you have no interest of really and stay in your grats thid bd i rock - threads.

/berge

Dorimor1

Banned
Teslacoil said:
anyway , i've had enough of you for this time , you don't wanna understand Leirvik , since you don't play it so for now bugger off and stop posting in topics you have no interest of really and stay in your grats thid bd i rock - threads.

/berge

Watch this space, BD leirv group incoming xD Lets see what you guys are made of. Will most likely be running about 4 BDs, ruining duels etc, cya then.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Watch this space, BD leirv group incoming xD Lets see what you guys are made of. Will most likely be running about 4 BDs, ruining duels etc, cya then.

:wanker:

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:

whatever makes you happy sir idiot , whatever makes you happy , but please don't come to these boards to whine when all hibs/albs will team up on getting you killed and killed over and over again and when no mids will even think of cating a heal at your way.

/berge

Everz

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
templating my bain this may be my best idea yet tbh ;c

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

but that involves leveling a toon to 44.5 and templating it .. omg it's such hardmode!!

i can get a toon to level 44.5 (with /level) and templated in 8 hours

i can then do ml1-3 the next day, which takes around 4-5h.

so please explain to me why anyone would feel it an achievement?

and what lvl 50 toons do you have? with rr's and ml's included.

and if you can't understand what i am writing, i suggest you go and buy an english dictionary

Dorimor1

Banned
I can get 44.5 in a day.

The real question is if I can be bothered to level to 44.5 just to pwn a bunch of noobs that I know I could chain anyway.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
so please explain to me why anyone would feel it an achievement?

just want to expand on this point.

I don't feel it's an achievment that i can do this, but others might.

However, it is an achievement, when you can play in such a way that there are few people that can defeat you.

These include:

-Positioning
-Use of Styles/Spells
-Using Dyes effectively
-Showing respect
-good use and timing of RA's/charges/potions
-ability to effectively change weapons mid combat to hit you enemy for max possible damage

The lame, effectively 'cheat', abilities some people use to win include

-Strafing so a tank can't hit you (you can argue 'well you can strafe back' ... unfortunately if you do this you get spammed with 'You were strafing and miss!' [providing you are a tank]) there are cetain ways of countering strafe, but you still get a lot of 'target is not in view'. and dorimor, if you say 'well that's cuz you suck', i have a highly respected blademaster in lvl 50 rvr, and i have to counter strafers day in and day out.

- window drag .. if you can't play fair, don't play at all

- door hopping ... if you need a door to kill someone, fair enough, but it still shows you can't kill jack all skillfully

- speed hacking (i personally have only ever seen this done once) .. again, if you can't play fair, don't play at all

Battle enforcer is hardly an achievment. It can prove only 1 of 2 things.
1) you add a lot when enemy is on low health, thus getting the DB.
2) you just strafe to win, and from what i've read this is probably the case

If you want a good achievment, get Lone Enforcer. It takes months to get this title, and is probably the ONLY title anyone can be proud of.

Now, incase you come out with the usual shit. such as

- you're a hypocrit
- you should learn how to speak english
- you're just a wannabe noob
- you're a liar
- you argue with insults

and so on ... i want you to prove, with quotes, that i am a liar or insulting you, etc.

i will show you an example of personal insults:

dorimor1 said:
Well it's true, and I am not the one who is short on insults, seriously, I've heard your BD insults so many times it's not even amusing anymore. Must be why you can't think of anything else, kids your age don't have much intelligence nowadays
= personal insult

dorimor1 said:
So, infact you make yourself even lower by admitting that they were PLing, even though it's probably a lie.

Talk about clueless. If you know what you are donig alot classes can take on 6-8 in open field, you said you did it with both your Eld and Vamp, that makes them horribly OP then? Sounds like hypocrisy. And don't tell me BDs are better tanks than tanks, that's just stupid and shows how clueless you are. A half decent tank will easily take down a BD.

= personal insult (calling me a liar and hypocrit)

dorimor1 said:
No, I covered all the points, you are just avoiding the arguement completely because you don't have anything to say. I'm sorry but saying I don't know anything about 50 RvR when I have numerous high RR characters makes you look more of a fool. You've just proved that you know little/nothing at all, considering you've made yourself look a hypocrit and yet another clueless monkey.

= more personal insults

dorimor1 said:
Thing is I am not even flexing my epeen. Just shows how clueless you are, hilarious, keep em coming!

= personal insult (insulting my intelligence)

dorimor1 said:
Rofl, if you're gonig to insult me, atleast make it a good one. Let's just assess the situation here.

1) You make a point, I express my opinion
2) You can't answer that point, so you try to deny it
3) I make a point, you can't answer me so you insult me
4) I make another point, you throw an even worse insult at me.

You're just small talk and I don't have time for that, you're a waste of my time with your childish posting and inability to post something intelligent, bye bye

= more personal insults, not to mention you didn't even quote where i insulted you here, unless saying you watch pokemon is an insult.

i talk to vavi on msn, and there are no hard feelings between us, but you, are constantly replying to defend youself, but in the mean time look like an idiot, throwing personal insults at everyone. now please, show some skills, roll a 'half decent tank' and try and kill something.

i feel better now :p

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I can get 44.5 in a day.

The real question is if I can be bothered to level to 44.5 just to pwn a bunch of noobs that I know I could chain anyway.

again, how can you prove i'm a noob, you've never fought me in leirvik. unless you can PROVE you can do it, you should stop flexing you e-peen, as it makes you look stupid

Dorimor1

Banned
You're a hypocrit, you should learn how to speak English, you're just a wannabe noob, you're a liar and you just argue with insults.

Dorimor1

Banned
And I wonder what it would be like if I hadn't pwned you 24/7, you wouldn't have been so bitter then :(

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
And I wonder what it would be like if I hadn't pwned you 24/7, you wouldn't have been so bitter then :(

well since i work 8h a day, then i sleep 8h a day, i travel 1h a day, and spent 30 mins getting dressed. then i have to have baths, food, toilet breaks, time with family ... bit hard to get owned 24/7

i don't play thid either, so couldn't have owned me in there ...

Everz

FH is my second home
vavires said:
a bainshee? tbh what use is that vs a bd...
meeh last time i played leir i 3shotted bds ;c

hmm luri hero looks a gd idea, pm me the temp wert

Everz

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
I can get 44.5 in a day.

to bad you could never make it to 50 and rvr there.. seems you got pwnt to much there?

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Go random GoGo random!!! *throws in a baseball racket to see what random can do whit that :) *

/berge

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
@ Ultimaxx, nice fights there, shame of the adders.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
ppl complain about adds and zergs and stuff in a BG? rofl

If I play Thid it's to vent the anger tbh, so zerg / add / leech / lame classes ftw...who cares lol ^^

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
ppl complain about adds and zergs and stuff in a BG? rofl

If I play Thid it's to vent the anger tbh, so zerg / add / leech / lame classes ftw...who cares lol ^^

we talking about leirvik sexy :)

thid is entirely a different matter :)

/berge

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Teslacoil said:
we talking about leirvik sexy :)

thid is entirely a different matter :)

/berge

oh....are there even enough ppl in Leirvik to form a zerg? =)) All the times I went there was nearly none :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom