fao Mooks and ultimaxed

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to whine for a chance,

I always thought highly of you mooks, geus u even dont diserve that anymore, all mids dislike you. Not only are u teaming up with albs, ure using DI bots as well, Geuss we mids will have to start that as well then, would love to see the reaction with fe, a bd with di2 bot on stick.

The little show u and the other lowlife did is just lame and highly unamusing. But hey keep doing it, instead of a hug or salute ull get the rofl and rude when im looking and spiting on ure dead body.

Grats in making ureself a noob!

Vav.

Bluepain

Fledgling Freddie
Though Mooks had skillz, seems the skillz got traded for lameness, not even moving 100yards from yer DI bot, but what I dispise most is teaming up with albs, how low can u go?

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:

gratz in making a complete fool of yourself by saying something childish like that......
If you get frustrated after a session of daoc take a few deep breaths before venting on here and saying stuff you regret later.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Qbic said:
gratz in making a complete fool of yourself by saying something childish like that......
If you get frustrated after a session of daoc take a few deep breaths before venting on here and saying stuff you regret later.
What I said is what I meant, I never regret what I say

MClark

Fledgling Freddie
Vav I'm sooo hurt

Not really, you should real check out how many times we killed the mids on the trebs at CK even if DI was running was to far to work . I don't mind grouping the drood for spread heals when theres a Zerker , SB , Shammy BD and runie vs Warden , NS and Drood (played by me so only 2 ppl really).

As for the Alb there's no way I'm going to pop a solo inf infront of your mids or Hibs unless he made a habit of doing it to me and so far he hasn't popped me infront of mids or Albs (/respect Nhialnt (sp))

Voidan

Fledgling Freddie
Yes its kinda lame to team up with "enemy" realm ,but my home realm IS and always will be Hibernia and its hard for me to kill my breathren.On other hand Vav there is very slim chance of me killing you solo dont you agree?So when i face 4-5 mids at keep door and one of them is BD and im solo (at that time my rl friend Kujo was not online) what shall i do? Go pop some luri for you to kill us both or just try to kill one of you with them and after that die?Vav just try to look at it from my point of wiev.

/salute

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Just wanted to whine for a chance,

I always thought highly of you mooks, geus u even dont diserve that anymore, all mids dislike you.

So because you dislike him, all mids dislike him?

vavires said:
Not only are u teaming up with albs, ure using DI bots as well, Geuss we mids will have to start that as well then, would love to see the reaction with fe, a bd with di2 bot on stick.

Seen this several times, a BD running around with a DI bot. Last one i saw stopped when assassins started farming the bot and light elds/sorcs simply mezzed the bot along with the BD pets, then killed the BD and then the bot afterwards.

vavires said:
The little show u and the other lowlife did is just lame and highly unamusing. But hey keep doing it, instead of a hug or salute ull get the rofl and rude when im looking and spiting on ure dead body.

Any BD bowing or saluting is taking the piss. If i kill a tank or another assassin i'll bow only if it was a fair fight (I wont bow if he got added on as it's disrespectful because without the adder he might have won), if i kill a BD i wont emote anything, most BD's that kill me spam /rude or /rofl so I simply lost any respect for Leirvik BD players a long, long time ago. It's something about the type of players who play this class in Leirvik for some reason, never had such a uniform reaction in thid from BD's or in rvr.

vavires said:

Vav.

The player your referring too is universally hailed as the best NS in Leirvik, when it comes to BD's a lot of players simply see red and will do whatever is necessary to kill it, totally agree with the comments from Voidan and MClark on this issue.

ijm770

Fledgling Freddie
Saw a WL with a Di bot in leir a week or so ago...

So you lot had ck and superior numbers and were treibhing down a tower vs only 2 people...brave mids again :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahahahah fukcing hilarious...

Go m00000ky!!

NS > BD

/Dracus

gohan

FH is my second home
Tallen said:
It's something about the type of players who play this class in Leirvik for some reason, never had such a uniform reaction in thid from BD's or in rvr.

uve not met dori then?

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Yes go attack ppl cause they play a bonedancer, idiots. I play what i want, i got 3 accounts and got a bd, boohoo. Every class got his ups and downs. If ure to weak to kill 1 thats ure problem.

And i never said that mooks was weak, ive always said to fellow mids to watch out for him as hes a tough mofo, and mostly when he jumps me (and gets his pa of) im a goner. Doesnt chance the fact that u should use a DI bot. When i see a mid use it ive told them of as well.

vavires said:
Yes go attack ppl cause they play a bonedancer, idiots. I play what i want, i got 3 accounts and got a bd, boohoo. Every class got his ups and downs. If ure to weak to kill 1 thats ure problem.

And i never said that mooks was weak, ive always said to fellow mids to watch out for him as hes a tough mofo, and mostly when he jumps me (and gets his pa of) im a goner. Doesnt chance the fact that u should use a DI bot. When i see a mid use it ive told them of as well.

You were saying in a thread in the rvr section let people play how they want etc? And how they are the nicest people ever. Why shouldn't the same thing apply here?

Bluepain

Fledgling Freddie
How funny it is to see a simple whine thread change into a "mine is bigger then yours" thread.
It's just very frustrating to get farmed everytime by Mooks and Ultimaxx, and when I do finally make a scratch on yer armour, u run to yer DI bot and get healed. And when that isn't enough, you start to hang out with the Inf Nhialnt, and not just for 1 attack, but you both added multiple times, and you both didnt even look at eachother. LAME. Its your playstyle, and its mine opinion :p
And to set the record straight, the first hours of the fight's in Leir were just Vavi and me (Nighflash/Wickard). After your tower was down, the fight shifted into our advantage, but still...
U pwn me everytime, and u will mostly do in the future, just dare to take a chance and explore a bit more :D

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Bluepain said:
How funny it is to see a simple whine thread change into a "mine is bigger then yours" thread.
It's just very frustrating to get farmed everytime by Mooks and Ultimaxx, and when I do finally make a scratch on yer armour, u run to yer DI bot and get healed. And when that isn't enough, you start to hang out with the Inf Nhialnt, and not just for 1 attack, but you both added multiple times, and you both didnt even look at eachother. LAME. Its your playstyle, and its mine opinion :p
And to set the record straight, the first hours of the fight's in Leir were just Vavi and me (Nighflash/Wickard). After your tower was down, the fight shifted into our advantage, but still...
U pwn me everytime, and u will mostly do in the future, just dare to take a chance and explore a bit more :D

just so you know, ulti is normally either solo with self buffs, or leeches buffs off me. he doesn't actually own a bb acc. so it's impossible for him to have something like a DI bot.

and i still kill anything that roams leir on my hero (bar necro's and strafe bd's), so my playstyle > yours. p00ned. yes i play buffed, you gonna qq about that too? luri hero rox btw

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
uve not met dori then?

Actually I have a few times, we have had a few personal disagreements but I would never acuse him of emoting as I have never been emoted by him.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
to see people like vav whine at mooks.....how low can you go....

mooks is oldschool he don't know the tricks use he learns and adapts to people's playstyle....if u bring 2 bd's he bring a bb + di , if u bring adders and zergs he makes a truce with other realms , all is happening ingame with emotes or just mutual agrrement....this is nor xrealm this is to piss you off for thinking " ye we own with our bd/wl zerg" , so really vav wow u have 3 acc's and wow u have so many chars , but for once get a fucking clue and think again about the chars you have chosen , and understand no one will ever respect a bd whiner , hell i allmost feel like finishing my ns on pryd and just spam kill you.

/berge

Dorimor1

Banned
Probably just some noob stealther tbh. If I leveled my BD to leirvik I could chain him no doubt, but it's not worth it.

And lol at 'oldskool'

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
just so you know, ulti is normally either solo with self buffs, or leeches buffs off me. he doesn't actually own a bb acc. so it's impossible for him to have something like a DI bot.

and i still kill anything that roams leir on my hero (bar necro's and strafe bd's), so my playstyle > yours. p00ned. yes i play buffed, you gonna qq about that too? luri hero rox btw

still they had. We can only say what we see, he even healed with it when his di was out :wanker:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
to see people like vav whine at mooks.....how low can you go....

mooks is oldschool he don't know the tricks use he learns and adapts to people's playstyle....if u bring 2 bd's he bring a bb + di , if u bring adders and zergs he makes a truce with other realms , all is happening ingame with emotes or just mutual agrrement....this is nor xrealm this is to piss you off for thinking " ye we own with our bd/wl zerg" , so really vav wow u have 3 acc's and wow u have so many chars , but for once get a fucking clue and think again about the chars you have chosen , and understand no one will ever respect a bd whiner , hell i allmost feel like finishing my ns on pryd and just spam kill you.

/berge

soooo, ure logic is, i play a bd so i dont diserve respect? Dude get a life, seriously. I play a class given by the game, i dont care if its overpowered or not, i played the valkyrie when it came out also even when ppl bombed it as the gimpest char ever. If you think playing with a DI bot is old skool:wanker: then be proud of it. Saying i got 3 acc is saying that ive played most as the game offers me those classes, i dont whine about the fact that mooks can own me or not, i whine about the fact using a DI bot and teaming up with the alb on several occasions. Fyi, he doesnt seem to care to pop my sb or nightflash before a group of albs, so why would he care the other way around?

If ya wanne make an ns go ahead, not like i care, mooks is the only stealther that can "own" me, and that will chance when i get my higher rr in order.

Vav.

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
rofl at your qq? You're playing a bd... mega gratz! :worthy:

and you ain't paying he's account, so let him play the way he like !

MClark

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
still they had. We can only say what we see, he even healed with it when his di was out :wanker:

Lets get this into perspective , Drood is 3L3. 40 n 20 reg. RA's are DI1, PR1, MCL1, aug dex 2 and MoH 1.

DI1 = 1k every 15 mins I was at CK just PA'd the healer the big troll hits me so I run , you then join in with a few nukes Ulti is normally getting hit so we can asume DI is now gone. So I jump in the tower and start to heal Ulti with the drood (targetted spec heals 400hp a go ) I use all my mana and MCL + 1 pwr pot and he's still bashing on you whats wrong with that or is it you and the SB just couldn't kill him?.

Next time you are getting hit add up how many hp your pets heals you for I bet its more than 1k and it's always available, if you believe you are so good don't cast the heal pets next time ;).

btw I really like the bit ' he even healed' made my day

As for the popping the shades I only return the favour to whats been done to me try /hug etc It will work wonders.

gohan

FH is my second home
Plik said:
and you ain't paying he's account, so let him play the way he like !

this is such a pathetic fotm bullshit argument

u dont pay my subs so i do what i want.......

the fact is vavi isnt saying ur not allowed to use a DI bot, every 1 is entitiled to use 1, ever wondered why so few do?? its lame pathetic skilless an pointless, any 1 that has used a DI bot constantly has become a famous hate figure!

so what Vavi has a BD, he also plays a valk alot an a SB ZOMG they must be OP too cos no way cud some1 that has ever played a BD have the ability to play any other class. get a clue

gohan

FH is my second home
MClark said:
Lets get this into perspective , Drood is 3L3. 40 n 20 reg. RA's are DI1, PR1, MCL1, aug dex 2 and MoH 1.

DI1 = 1k every 15 mins I was at CK just PA'd the healer the big troll hits me so I run , you then join in with a few nukes Ulti is normally getting hit so we can asume DI is now gone. So I jump in the tower and start to heal Ulti with the drood (targetted spec heals 400hp a go ) I use all my mana and MCL + 1 pwr pot and he's still bashing on you whats wrong with that or is it you and the SB just couldn't kill him?.

Next time you are getting hit add up how many hp your pets heals you for I bet its more than 1k and it's always available, if you believe you are so good don't cast the heal pets next time ;).

btw I really like the bit ' he even healed' made my day

As for the popping the shades I only return the favour to whats been done to me try /hug etc It will work wonders.
so u used up to 4-5 lifebars an thier the skilless ones o0

MClark

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
so u used up to 4-5 lifebars an thier the skilless ones o0

Where did skilless ever come into it read again and reply when you understand

No bashing or slagging off in the post but ppl think DI is the be all and end all but in reality it does little at DI1, the most it will do is save a caster from a PA. I just PA'd a BD in Leir I hit him for 500 his life bar went to about 50 % then instantly back to 100% life no need to whine just try again.

As for Vav he is one of the few BD I will avoid but credit to him he never straffes etc

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
gohan said:
this is such a pathetic fotm bullshit argument

u dont pay my subs so i do what i want.......

the fact is vavi isnt saying ur not allowed to use a DI bot, every 1 is entitiled to use 1, ever wondered why so few do?? its lame pathetic skilless an pointless, any 1 that has used a DI bot constantly has become a famous hate figure!

so what Vavi has a BD, he also plays a valk alot an a SB ZOMG they must be OP too cos no way cud some1 that has ever played a BD have the ability to play any other class. get a clue

o'really? :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
its lame pathetic skilless an pointless

hahahahaha...so, kinda like playing a BD?

And what in the nine lives of my grannies cat, does it matter if vav plays other classes?!?! even if he had solo xp'd 20 thanes to 50 it wouldnt matter...JUST coz he plays a BD. Its as simple as that.

A BD with purge2 and some PD can kill just about any class(not necessarily only 1 char ofc...As vav epeened in some thread about killing 6albs at once or summat.) with very few exceptions. This must also be the reason for Vavs whine. The fact a class that can actually pwn him without him being able to do much, actually DARING to try to survive the almost invincibility that BD has in Leirv, if equipped well, as Vav's no doubt is.

Im still laughing :) keep it up fellas!

/Dracus

Everz

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
Probably just some noob stealther tbh. If I leveled my BD to leirvik I could chain him no doubt, but it's not worth it.

And lol at 'oldskool'
lawl

nearly at big boy rvr then meight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom