FAO Mids:

Ucallme

Banned
Just wondered do you ever attack hib? Coz quite frankly I have not seen mids attack hib for atleast a Year...

One of the main reasons why some people say Mid/Hib work together...aka...Hibgard or Midernia or whatever...

This is just an observation, so

/Discuss

Amphrax/Arauddry

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Just wondered do you ever attack hib? Coz quite frankly I have not seen mids attack hib for atleast a Year...

One of the main reasons why some people say Mid/Hib work together...aka...Hibgard or Midernia or whatever...

/Discuss

Amphrax/Arauddry

Ask CM to roll Midgard!

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie

/Discuss

Amphrax/Arauddry

Hib is quite well organised, albs can't take a hib keep primetime what chance would the mids have with less attckers than defenders.

They tried at least 3/4 times last week to have a go at the relics but that was less than one FG and probably not even a full attempt tbh.

I'm afriad the mid is an endangered species.

Eble

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
im glad you ask that question , now the truth is that noone attacks hib , and it been that way since NF settled in.

go look on avalon , very organized mid realm , never see em hit hib.

look back at excalibur post nf , anyone attacked hibs much , albs or mids ?

maybe itll change with 1.87 , but i doubt it.

you can take your own guesses as to why this is the state of affairs :)

Nate

FH is my second home

/Discuss

Amphrax/Arauddry

I guess the reason is we've had so many members of Midgard re roll to another realm(cough), another cluster, or given up on the game. Seen the population lately?

Septina

Part of the furniture
I guess the reason is we've had so many members of Midgard re roll to another realm(cough), another cluster, or given up on the game. Seen the population lately?

Theres a realm called Midgard on the UK cluster?!?! WTH?!?!? :eek7:

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Theres a realm called Midgard on the UK cluster?!?! WTH?!?!? :eek7:

Most of the mids have hibs alt m8 so thats why we never see them allmost as u can see hibs have be alot more then before ;)

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved

/Discuss

Amphrax/Arauddry

Well I saw couple of blue twrs in hibland few days ago so dunno what u talking about really!!

Ucallme

Banned
Well I saw couple of blue twrs in hibland few days ago so dunno what u talking about really!!

Whooping fecking Doo... a few towers OMG... they attack hib once in a blue moon and you know it.

Amphrax/Arauddry

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Whooping fecking Doo... a few towers OMG... they attack hib once in a blue moon and you know it.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Shh amp, why not come play mid then?

O wait you wont leave ure little rr11 thing you got there so shut up tbh.

Ucallme

Banned
Shh amp, why not come play mid then?

O wait you wont leave ure little rr11 thing you got there so shut up tbh.

What the hell has that got to do with it?

Is this post about me, no. Its a fact that Mids hardly ever attack Hib keeps/towers.

So dont try put this post onto me like you normally do

Amphrax/Arauddry

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH

/Discuss

Amphrax/Arauddry

maybe becuz they arent enough to do anything atm , i might be wrong tho

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Totally agree with Heste, there arent enough mids to do anything at the moment. The mids have tried to take back there relics quite a few times but no more then a FG so hibs take them out from the inside and albs take them out from the outside. Albions could put togther groups to take back there stuff or alarm clock "cough cough" but at the moment there are prob more hibs then albs and mids togther lol.

The cluster has been dying more and more and if GOA dont do anything soon will be the end of UK cluster which will be a shame as we have put all our money/time/effort into our characters but for what?

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
What the hell has that got to do with it?

Is this post about me, no. Its a fact that Mids hardly ever attack Hib keeps/towers.

So dont try put this post onto me like you normally do

Amphrax/Arauddry

Maybe he'll stop when you stop making retarded posts. For someone who played Mid for years you've sure got a f*cking short memory.

Oh, and maybe he's got a point...

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
The cluster has been dying more and more and if GOA dont do anything soon will be the end of UK cluster which will be a shame as we have put all our money/time/effort into our characters but for what?

For fun perhaps?

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun back when the servers had a decent population, not saying its not fun now gets a bit tedious fighting the same groups over and over and always see less and less around

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Was fun back when the servers had a decent population, not saying its not fun now gets a bit tedious fighting the same groups over and over and always see less and less around

Fg fight's stop beeing fun about a year ago. The rr11 group's showing up in agramon after that, didnt help the fg scene regenerate aswell (ye ye i know).

You hit the spot though, where do we play this game for? For fun, whatever it is for you.

It's only a shame some people fail to realise this. For them their goal whas to reach the next realm lvl no matter what. Or bond with a realm irl, so that you fail to see that people on the otherside are trying to have fun aswell.

Still can't place myself in Kagato's (for example) shoo's, saying it only matter's that the game is good for him. We're playing this together (be it in the same realm or against), not alone.

Nor do i see the point in making a guild for grief play. Even after considerable warning's of an entire community (and a gm who made it clear he didnt like it), they still went on their marry little way. You can make as many excuses for it as you want, the pve'ing of keeps with a set group in the morning hade only one purpose. Taking on high lvl mobs in the mainland would have bin far more thrilling and rewarding, btw.

I respec everyone in this game. From 10 year old to the 50 year old, the roleplayer, the "casual" player, the solo'r, the set group player and the so called l33tist and even most moron's. I can only hope they all realised they played this game for fun.

I do not respect however, the people who are willing to go that far, to grief other players for the own pleasure. Or people who aren't willing to take people serious.

In 2012 you'll be saying: "I remember playing this game called DaoC, it whas great!" Random geek goes; "Orly, why whas that?"

Answer it yourself, but plz. Don't answer it with; "I pwned a lot of people!" Really.

Just my 2 euro cent's.

Ucallme

Banned
Maybe he'll stop when you stop making retarded posts. For someone who played Mid for years you've sure got a f*cking short memory.

Oh, and maybe he's got a point...

oh right so when i make a valid point about mid hardly attacking Hib im a retard then?

Krago you always have something negative to say to me, well you can just FO

Amphrax/Arauddry

brad

Fledgling Freddie
oh right so when i make a valid point about mid hardly attacking Hib im a retard then?

Krago you always have something negative to say to me, well you can just FO

Amphrax/Arauddry

And why should mid attack hib? No point. Currently hibs/mids work together. There is a unwritten agreement basicly where mids/hibs don't bother each other. We don't work together we just allow the other realm to do what they wanna do.

Albs in general have pissed of both hib/mid realm so why not juust co-exist with one another, as thats basicly what we do.

Albs have always been the dominant realm, so whats the point of beating an enemy down when you know their not going to get back? No point. Would you go chain zerg or rape a soloer over and over again? No you wouldn't as you would know that eventually he would say Fuck this why do i bother and just log. It's the same for mid/hib. Weve expereicned some hard times and know it's best to leave us alone when it comes to siegeing. Albs are the main enemy ,so thats why both realms if they do decide to take things, focuse on albs rather than each other.

And amp don't expect people to be positive towards you when ure chatting shit most the time. You just make a thread everytime something doesn't suit your needs. If you wanna fix the problem do it yourself tbh. Why not log on ure mid alts and attack hib then if it's bothering you so much that mid/hib just seem to co-exist with one another.

Ucallme

Banned
And why should mid attack hib? No point. Currently hibs/mids work together. There is a unwritten agreement basicly where mids/hibs don't bother each other. We don't work together we just allow the other realm to do what they wanna do.

Albs in general have pissed of both hib/mid realm so why not juust co-exist with one another, as thats basicly what we do.

Albs have always been the dominant realm, so whats the point of beating an enemy down when you know their not going to get back? No point. Would you go chain zerg or rape a soloer over and over again? No you wouldn't as you would know that eventually he would say Fuck this why do i bother and just log. It's the same for mid/hib. Weve expereicned some hard times and know it's best to leave us alone when it comes to siegeing. Albs are the main enemy ,so thats why both realms if they do decide to take things, focuse on albs rather than each other.

And amp don't expect people to be positive towards you when ure chatting shit most the time. You just make a thread everytime something doesn't suit your needs. If you wanna fix the problem do it yourself tbh. Why not log on ure mid alts and attack hib then if it's bothering you so much that mid/hib just seem to co-exist with one another.

Well thanks this was just what I was looking for. So if i was chatting Shit then how come my original post had some truth in it then? Also posting something which dont suit my needs that utter crap. I post something on FH to ask questions or view my point to others. As for logging on my Mid toons I will never play there again because why should i play for a realm who gives me shit like you and krago? Alot of the time I have my say on FH and so what everyone has an opinion about stuff so why cant I share my point of view and when ever I do... oh look, krago and bradlex on the scene calling me a retard coz of the post i make or telling me i post shit. I still have friends on mid and they know who they are because they treat me as a HUMAN not some piece of shit like you and krago seem to do.

Infact you know what I couldn't give a flying fuck what you two think tbh.

Amphrax/Arauddry

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
hibs aren't organized they just have spies and a head up they always knew what we where going to do
and brad do shut up as your high rr only kills afk's

illu

Part of the furniture
Like Brad says I think it boils down to Hibs and Mids dislike Albs more.

Also Hibs have baseline stun, so f*ck that, I would rather kill an Alb anyday :>

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom