FAO Jamiemallicus

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
sorry mate:(
was meant to be a little duel, but he just ran at you :S

Jjuraa

Banned
Well Jamie you just succesfully added and zerged me, perhaps the only person left who didnt think you were an absolute dick. congratulations on the full set.

Edit: and before you start coming up with excuses, i was on Wesley. my level 46 inf, it was his first time in the frontiers, so i cant possibly ever have added on you before.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Jjuraa said:
Well Jamie you just succesfully added and zerged me, perhaps the only person left who didnt think you were an absolute dick. congratulations on the full set.

Edit: and before you start coming up with excuses, i was on Wesley. my level 46 inf, it was his first time in the frontiers, so i cant possibly ever have added on you before.
all albs derserve it especially that noob adding pice of shit necro thats like immune to melee and gos around adding in hadrians at 9am with a fire wizzy runing peoples solo fights.

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
aroef

lo m8 aye jamie the merc is a prick...and hes gonna get same happen to him from now on...jjurra sorry but u prob ended up on the recieving end of pricks like jamie ganking me ...from now on i will kill all and add on all unless i know they a decent person cos tbh am getting bored with this shit....
didnt add on all 1 v1s i saw today and got shit off a fellow hibbie for not doing but from now will just add..
the peeps i wont add on will pretty much know who they are...
rest look forward to meeting you

jamie :cheers:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

was a nice duel cock boi:D shame i got completely pwned, ive goto say i do not like your new large weapon spec:p go down much faster:(
see you soon most likely^^

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:

you dont seem to have any problems doing it to me xD

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Jamies is only gd when with me.

Seriously, its the truth!

Corran

Part of the furniture
jamiesmallicus said:
lo m8 aye jamie the merc is a prick...and hes gonna get same happen to him from now on...jjurra sorry but u prob ended up on the recieving end of pricks like jamie ganking me ...from now on i will kill all and add on all unless i know they a decent person cos tbh am getting bored with this shit....
didnt add on all 1 v1s i saw today and got shit off a fellow hibbie for not doing but from now will just add..

How is this different to how you been playing since NF, you always been an adding twat, along with your stealther friends

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Jamie is a damn lot better than you tho Jamies xD

Brite

Banned
Corran said:
How is this different to how you been playing since NF, you always been an adding twat, along with your stealther friends

the thing is he played the exact same way in OF, just people where too busy in emain to see what he was upto in hw/odins

and i enjoy fights with jamie atleast he can solo somthing and do damage, where as jamies does crap all even at rr10

Jjuraa

Banned
GrivneKelmorian said:

when was the last time ive added on you? have i even ever added on you? obviously youre a prat and you deserve it for all the shit youve done in the past, but i dont remember ever having the pleasure of quite managing to zerg you to the floor.. i cant remember even seeing you on Jjuraa for months.. you always run away

Subform

Fledgling Freddie
This started out as a friendly thread between realms .. keep it that way chaps :)

Btw .. the Necro mentioned, was meh .. and i was gonna die, unless my realm mate had helped me .. I was just out to try and become RR2 for some extra pharm skillz0rs :(

Jjuraa

Banned
Subform said:
This started out as a friendly thread between realms .. keep it that way chaps :)

Threads are discussions, they develop. You dont have conversations such as

"Nice Weather"
"Yep its a nice day"
"Very nice Weather"
"Yes"
"Sunny"
"Yes i know"
"Thats why its such a nice day"
"Yes.."
"Because its sunny"
"OK shut up"

well you might.. but i prefer something slightly more dynamic, so long as it doesnt race off topic.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

well if you want to bitch at jamies then fuck off and make your own thread lol
this ones mine:D!
was just apologising for earlier

Jjuraa

Banned
Mikah75 said:
well if you want to bitch at jamies then fuck off and make your own thread lol
this ones mine:D!
was just apologising for earlier

Use PM feature then. I wanted to get Jamies attention, come onto Freddyshouse and theres a FAO Jamiesmallicus thread already there. Im hardly going to start up another one.

Subform

Fledgling Freddie
But you do have conversations such as:

Person 1 :
sorry mate
was meant to be a little duel, but he just ran at you :S

Person 2:
lo m8 aye jamie the merc is a prick...and hes gonna get same happen to him from now on.

End of conversation.
But then people always add in .. to discuss things that are not important ..

I wont mention any names.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
Nor you to me. You add quite a damn lot yourself, whenever there's a fg of mids to back you up.

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
aye straef

yep jamie more skilled than me m8....even jamie wont say that but u will..
well said ..i dont say i am skilled myself i just hit stuff and hope it dies lol...straef keep on been chief cockboy of alb and manisch can be your queen ...

jamie

p.s skilless fucking caster...aka brite not met you solo yet since lw ...look forward to it.

and who the fuck let u 2 out of the cockboy booth????

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
jamiesmallicus said:
well said ..i dont say i am skilled myself i just hit stuff and hope it dies lol...straef keep on been chief cockboy of alb and manisch can be your queen ...

jamie

p.s skilless fucking caster...aka brite not met you solo yet since lw ...look forward to it.

Glad you realised it yourself, didn't expect that much from you.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
jamiesmallicus said:

jamie

Your insults are allways teh funny :cheers: but you are a zerging bastard you jumped me on Gimmly ages ago with like 5 stealthers

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
gimmly hehe

m8 i hunt same areas as stealthers...when seen on my own i am not grouped...if stealthers add what can i do???
plus alot dont cos they know i solo alot so leave the fight to me...
end of the day kill all add on all but my respected peeps on game and those who have not added on me...
the main whiners here are peeps who want to gank me solo in 2 or 3 and get pissed off cos some stealthers near mess up there plan...as u can guess the whiners from this thread have been on my instant add list for a while so they will carry on...except jjurras infiltrator but am pretty sure u must of been near others fighting for me to add...

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
jamiesmallicus said:

rofl

this guy adds me on my inf 6 times + and expects me to watch him duel, Maybe less playing daoc and more spelling lessons aswell, punctuation hurts my eyes.

Add me again meight 11!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
jamiesmallicus said:
m8 i hunt same areas as stealthers...when seen on my own i am not grouped...if stealthers add what can i do???
plus alot dont cos they know i solo alot so leave the fight to me...
end of the day kill all add on all but my respected peeps on game and those who have not added on me...
the main whiners here are peeps who want to gank me solo in 2 or 3 and get pissed off cos some stealthers near mess up there plan...as u can guess the whiners from this thread have been on my instant add list for a while so they will carry on...except jjurras infiltrator but am pretty sure u must of been near others fighting for me to add...
I've got a tip for you Jamies. In case you actually gave a shit about not adding, you could stop grouping the stealthers. That might just be an idea, eh? I don't know if I'm on that impressive hit list of yours, but it must be a pretty long list if it contains pretty much every alb on there, as I've never actually seen you move away from someone and leaving him, you just added instead.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Straef said:
I've got a tip for you Jamies. In case you actually gave a shit about not adding, you could stop grouping the stealthers. That might just be an idea, eh? I don't know if I'm on that impressive hit list of yours, but it must be a pretty long list if it contains pretty much every alb on there, as I've never actually seen you move away from someone and leaving him, you just added instead.
What you talking about jamies allways solo?

I edited the stuff out of the screeny as its not my char and the rest of his group are to the E you can't see em in that screeny pretty bad one but its still him ganking someone.

Attachments

• sshot376.jpg
    sshot376.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 73

Brite

Banned
jamiesmallicus said:

jamie

ive met you twice solo since you been LW spec, one time i just nuked you down before you got near me, other time you broke blade turn, bet you looked forward to that

ill give you a straight up melee fight if you want lol

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
jamiesmallicus said:
p.s skilless fucking caster...aka brite not met you solo yet since lw ...look forward to it

Not met brite solo? hmm.... bull shit ?
yes because on infanity i saw brite kill you, and then /slap'ed him ;) you cant say you've never saw anyone solo mallicus, Add me i add you, its that simple.

Brite

Banned
your not on atm it seems jamies but get your ass online i want you a melee fight with my 70% con 0% dura tartaros bizatch! :)

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
lo guys

well lets ask the guy who made the post to explain exactly what happened...aroef plz from scratch explain what happened.....dont need to explain myself but u can ...

Corran

Part of the furniture
jamiesmallicus said:
well lets ask the guy who made the post to explain exactly what happened...aroef plz from scratch explain what happened.....dont need to explain myself but u can ...

I take a guess..

You were fighting Aroref, and before your stealther friends could add onto fight another alb came along. The moment the odds were not 4:1 your friends decided it was to risky to add this time and stayed hidden.

P.S. If im on your insta add list then you go right onto mine. Good to know. Should of guessed though when you and your friends add on me when im already fighting a vamp and a chanter whilst solo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom