FAO Jamiemallicus

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
I liked Jjura when he whined about 4 am keep raids, now he thinks he thinks he has some status from running with PE a few times he became a asshole :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Amazing song lol,
Jamiesmallicus though, You say i add you... But thought why ? Me and Kristanna were grouped and on teamspeak when i poped something, I said dont add wil be 1 v 1 ( were talkin 3 days ago before i added you on Aroref) It was pretty even, then i landed dragonfang.. However things changed, Along came a greenman with the name of Jamiesmallicus and fired everything he had on me. I died and the guy escaped on about 30% ish. If your gonna QQ about pricks like me who add you, Dont do it to them first? Might help you a bit mr.respectable.

Once again- amazing song ;)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Belomar again.

:(

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
infanity and jjurra

think your m8 kristana can vouch that i havent added on him everytime seen him... but you are on the list so u will be attacked...
jjurra attacking someone at 20% is not a 1 v1 its taking advantage...so i decided to not let u take advantage..also i could see that he was fighting when closing in so thats more like 3 v 1 if u try kill him ...

jamie

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
"Nice Weather"
"Yep its a nice day"
"Very nice Weather"
"Yes"
"Sunny"
"Yes i know"
"Thats why its such a nice day"
"Yes.."
"Because its sunny"
"OK shut up"

Grats Jj, we'd like to offer you the new position of GoA CSR chatbot. :cheers:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
jamiesmallicus said:
think your m8 kristana can vouch that i havent added on him everytime seen him... but you are on the list so u will be attacked...
jjurra attacking someone at 20% is not a 1 v1 its taking advantage...so i decided to not let u take advantage..also i could see that he was fighting when closing in so thats more like 3 v 1 if u try kill him ...

jamie

/ponder tbh, im not 100% sure on this but i could sware you came in and added on Kris, As i say not 100% sure, and this so called "list" you think i give a rats arse about you and your list? no cockboy .. the answer is NO ;) I cant wait for you to add me, but since you aint killed me :D we just /taunt you then kill ya first ^^ tis fun i must say.
see ya out there, btw am i NO.1 on your list xD ?

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Infanity said:
/ponder tbh, im not 100% sure on this but i could sware you came in and added on Kris, As i say not 100% sure, and this so called "list" you think i give a rats arse about you and your list? no cockboy .. the answer is NO ;) I cant wait for you to add me, but since you aint killed me :D we just /taunt you then kill ya first ^^ tis fun i must say.
see ya out there, btw am i NO.1 on your list xD ?
Bah, gimp!!!!!!!!!!!
It's cockboi!!!! :twak:

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Jjuraa said:
and yeah i remember that actually ^^ maximised the game to see PBAOE flares coming through the wall and thinking "oh shit"
lucky u i wasn't a few lvls older. ;)
Was a thrilling time for me out there and i finally got my lil chanter to 2l8. Still set to got to rr3 before he dings 40. :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
jamiesmallicus said:
fraid not....u make even a shitt adder... :cheers:

jamie

You make a worse adder .. 3fg vs GoP random group. You die rather fast first time (allow me to get assist nuked by 7 casters and stand there dancing and laughing with you, gotta love rr5). Then second time you try again, rear stun on me allowing me to just purge and tendril spam while running away from your zerg laughing at you.

How the fuck can you talk about others playing "honourable" when your that damn clueless and run with a zerg? :p

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
lol corran

this coming from the man who camps a tower 24/7...runs down when hes got enuff back up and thinks his zerge might have a chance of killing what ever poor souls they have spotted below...

Corran

Part of the furniture
jamiesmallicus said:
this coming from the man who camps a tower 24/7...runs down when hes got enuff back up and thinks his zerge might have a chance of killing what ever poor souls they have spotted below...

That be impressive considering i only been playing game 3 hrs a day :p

And camp somewhere for help, if your involved in zerg dont need too. My fg killed about 12 of your zerg near berks tower, and then got away, then looped round back, killed some more, then one of the opted hib groups came and slaughtered us. Wouldnt say that waiting for backup... but was fun. Ofc was some alb stealthers adding, and some hib stealthers (Prickle and his damn mezz poison :D )

If we know there a zerg in area of villa (like yours was most the time) we will wait on the ridge where we can retreat when you come at us, and hit you when we can picking off some your slow people.

Of course there times the group roam (hit hib groups near aquaduct, which i think thadi group can confirm. Mind you it was adding on a alb/hib fight and i pulled out but group didnt want to.. kairamar got apology for that) but then we not opted and still willing to take more chances then you and your zerg who went berks >villa>berks>villa>berks only

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
lol

carry on saying it u will begin to believe it yourself ...when ever i see you whether i am in a group or solo u are hanging about that tower and soon as u see what maybe a even fight u run back to it....such skillz m8 keep up the cracking play :cheers:
am pretty sure alot of other hibbies will of noticed this of you too m8....think tubblegum moves away from it maybe more than you... :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
jamiesmallicus said:
carry on saying it u will begin to believe it yourself ...when ever i see you whether i am in a group or solo u are hanging about that tower and soon as u see what maybe a even fight u run back to it....such skillz m8 keep up the cracking play :cheers:
am pretty sure alot of other hibbies will of noticed this of you too m8....think tubblegum moves away from it maybe more than you... :)

So explain how you died at berks rock last night to my group when it was 8albs vs 20+ hibs?

And if you must know, when im playing and im solo my route is... Beno > over oriens (or swim if it camped) > along near the shore > Up ridge to beno 4 > stealthlore if it up > run along bottom of ridge to villa> turn back head across open area > go up the ridge that runs perpindicular to beno 4 up to trees > move to legionare aqua near berks tower along coast line > back up to oriens > repeat.

Most time i get to stage 4 if im lucky before i get zerged, and i have not seen you solo for a long time. At the moment when i playing im either solo or im in GoP group. Solo i do as i wish, normally not adding unless it people like you that are twats... in group they add so i back them up else i be dead as well.

Anyways, keep up your ST 500units behind me, always funny that you cant even get that right :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Last time I saw corr he was lurking around after Vladamir

I think they are c6x0ring each other!11

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Corran the merc = Corr the herectic?

If so, nice fight 1-2 weeks ago at legionaires, takes ages to get a herectics HP down with that sick absorb of yours ;)

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
aye

try to get st in b4 u run back to your tower lame fucker...
bit hard when u running back as soon as you see me ...

kiniki

Loyal Freddie
Just wait till I sort my BM.... this is gonna be fun, be like the old days at sausage jamie!

Kin is back!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Niroth said:
Corran the merc = Corr the herectic?

If so, nice fight 1-2 weeks ago at legionaires, takes ages to get a herectics HP down with that sick absorb of yours ;)

Aye that is me, was a very good fight that between us that. Think we had a couple now and been quite even. If i not got purge up though ns's normally got the advantage over me :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
jamiesmallicus said:
try to get st in b4 u run back to your tower lame fucker...
bit hard when u running back as soon as you see me ...

I never run from you, infact i make it a point to go for you. It the rest of your group/zerg i run from as not going to feed them rp's when can avoid it

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
It seems Jamie that when we fight, its always fun! Its getting to the stage where its getting 50/50 who wins... and being a scout, thats pretty dam good if u ask me :clap:

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe m8

always nice fighting u...but hearshakers pa turned things round for ya there ..plus i was unbuffed except self..
heartshaker who i leave to 1 v1 has just become newest member of the add on sight list...
what heartshaker did there was a fine example of how peeps get on my add list....
good fight still m8 and look forward to our next...
jamie :cheers:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
jamiesmallicus said:
always nice fighting u...but hearshakers pa turned things round for ya there ..plus i was unbuffed except self..
heartshaker who i leave to 1 v1 has just become newest member of the add on sight list...
what heartshaker did there was a fine example of how peeps get on my add list....
good fight still m8 and look forward to our next...
jamie :cheers:

do you sit at home and write a list out xD ?

Brite

Banned
when did i get added to the list jamie?

when i chain killed your fgs in a duo back in of?

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Personally I will never attack old Jamies, and will go out of my way to help him if hes getting swarmed by adds. Best Hibbie I know.

/salute

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
brite

blame the times u was grouped and killing me...i used to leave you to it till you started killing me when u was grouped...and yep you could and still probably can kill me without group but guess your m8s were too trigger happy so i decided to repay the favour when ever i see u solo....
am not talking about this been just one occasion it happend a fair few times b4 i decided to do same to u..
jamie

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
gustav

cheers m8y..u are a hunter i really respect and like..dont see u as much as i used to but always good to see u when i do...same goes for belxavier..
:cheers:

jamie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom