Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
So many ppl complaining without any rights makes me laugh oO

hehe someone thinking that someone doesn't have a right makes me laugh oO

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Bubble said:
hehe someone thinking that someone doesn't have a right makes me laugh oO

Should have used another way to explain that in here there are many liers posting ^^

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Most people complaining abuot Jamies zerging them are well known for bridge-camping tho.

I remember Corren the RR1-RR4 Heretic. Perma on the bridge, sprinting into range to add on everything (and I mean everything) to leech a few rp's.

I personally dont really care - but drop the 'lolzor u zerg me'-attitude when u got the history of the RR1-RR4 Heretic only doing the leech and add trick ;)
:sex: wub you pussy cat
maybe should stop camping our bridges then and killing all the poor nooblets that have just started RVRing eh:S
you cant go insulting albs for camping beno bridge when theres 1-2fgs of hibs or mids on it killing everyone in sight, solo or not.... pretty lame

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
When I first came to Prydwen, Jamiesmallicus was respected as an honorable soloer in all realms, but things have really gone downhill ever since. :(
Probably started when he opened his mouth :/
Gahn said:
Should have used another way to explain that in here there are many liers posting ^^
Don't you mean hypocrits? ;x

Corran

Part of the furniture
Puppet, you tried to solo as a low rr tic ? I managed to get to beno 4 if i was lucky before i got 3 stealtherrs+ or a fg run over me. I had no chance without purge, pd4 and banelord abilities as well as not having artifacts (remember i couldnt activate them due to patch we started on) which left me at a very large disadvantage against everything faced. That said i always tried to start with a solo run but hib/mids zerging me down left only one option and that was to camp a place i had a defencive position in and could attack them then run clear.

Anyways, you got the first few realm ranks camping bridge and attacking with other stealthers on oriens, and you cant deny that as constantly saw you there with others, but ofc you werent grouped so that dont matter does it? :p

If your groups (and yes IF there an alb group they also do it) constantly run over every viasble person trying to solo then what choice do you leave them? especially at low rr? Least now i can purge stun and tendril spam you to get away if my rr5 is up fire that, back then it was run out, 30seconds later release,, wait 2mins on rezz sick, rinse and repeat.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Straef said:
Probably started when he opened his mouth :/

Don't you mean hypocrits? ;x

Double faces in Seneca style oO

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
When I first came to Prydwen, Jamiesmallicus was respected as an honorable soloer in all realms, but things have really gone downhill ever since. :(

I think you've been letting FH tell the story for too long Belo :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:

you mean hes been reading Jamies Posts too much? :D

Jamie was in the army, you can't blame him for the cockboy parts :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:
Well, like I said, at the start of my sojourn here in Prydwen, Jamiesmallicus was respected even in enemy realms for only soloing and being unbuffed. Call it an effect of the harsher climate in the game now, but Jamies draws more jeers than claps these days on FH and in-game. ;)

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
lets sum it up then

ok m8s quick summary if you zerge me u will get added on when i see you fighting 1 v1 ..if you have not done anything wrong to me your 1 v 1 will be safe..also i do not run with stealthers as claimed and i group alot more with non stealthers these days than i used to...but i also still solo alot..
so basically the whiners on this thread have done something in the past to deserve to get added on and it will carry on this way...until they act more honourably....
so basically u play fairly and u wont get added on...u play like the whiners on this thread and u will get added on...

the end

jamie :cheers:

Jjuraa

Banned
jamiesmallicus said:
if you have not done anything wrong to me your 1 v 1 will be safe

yesterday. YESTERDAY. you added on my 1v1? and it was my first time in RvR.. how the fuck can you justify that?

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Jjuraa said:
yesterday. YESTERDAY. you added on my 1v1? and it was my first time in RvR.. how the fuck can you justify that?
jamiesmallicus said:
jjurra sorry but u prob ended up on the recieving end of pricks like jamie ganking me
Thats on first page of this thread m8. ;)
Btw, never forget when i almost killed u in that tower near amg/emain in OF with Dragun, think he was lvl 37 or 38 at the time. U was hiding inside it and i stood outside and aoed u to about 15% hp before u woke up and ran out and slammed me. :cheers: for that one. ;)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:
lo m8 aye jamie the merc is a prick...and hes gonna get same happen to him from now on...jjurra sorry but u prob ended up on the recieving end of pricks like jamie ganking me ...from now on i will kill all and add on all unless i know they a decent person cos tbh am getting bored with this shit....
didnt add on all 1 v1s i saw today and got shit off a fellow hibbie for not doing but from now will just add..
the peeps i wont add on will pretty much know who they are...
rest look forward to meeting you

Can i be one of the people you dont kill? i dueld you today as i had to log so /taunted you as you ran inside, even thlough you mulered me with ubah malice of yours thanks for dueling me. :cheers:

Nerf your dmg.!

Jjuraa

Banned
Guinnessrules said:
Thats on first page of this thread m8. ;)
Btw, never forget when i almost killed u in that tower near amg/emain in OF with Dragun, think he was lvl 37 or 38 at the time. U was hiding inside it and i stood outside and aoed u to about 15% hp before u woke up and ran out and slammed me. :cheers: for that one. ;)

thats not an adequate excuse from Jamie.. god knows enough people add on me when i play Jjuraa. but i sure as hell dont then add on randoms to make up for it.

and yeah i remember that actually ^^ maximised the game to see PBAOE flares coming through the wall and thinking "oh shit"

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Jjuraa said:

you were trying to kill me after I fought a scout and infiltrator ( won that fight, suprise ) and were on 20% hp or so, so thats probably why!

( Jamies want me to give him a head :( damn cockboi )
Just a thought though, or wasnt it that 1on1?

Jjuraa

Banned
Niroth said:
you were trying to kill me after I fought a scout and infiltrator ( won that fight, suprise ) and were on 20% hp or so, so thats probably why!

( Jamies want me to give him a head :( damn cockboi )
Just a thought though, or wasnt it that 1on1?

so what? i watched you fight that scout and infiltrator, and didnt add.. then youre still alive at the end so i decide to have a pop at you, and then Jamie added on me.. theres no difference in wether he was just "helping a realmmate" or being greedy..

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Jjuraa said:
so what? i watched you fight that scout and infiltrator, and didnt add.. then youre still alive at the end so i decide to have a pop at you, and then Jamie added on me.. theres no difference in wether he was just "helping a realmmate" or being greedy..

Just saying, seeing me on low hp and a yellowcon saracen pop at me with 100% hp is probably the reason why he add.

But im slow, I know what your point is. (if you have not done anything wrong to me your 1 v 1 will be safe) Missed it ;p

Corran

Part of the furniture
jamiesmallicus said:
ok m8s quick summary if you zerge me u will get added on when i see you fighting 1 v1 ..if you have not done anything wrong to me your 1 v 1 will be safe..also i do not run with stealthers as claimed and i group alot more with non stealthers these days than i used to...but i also still solo alot..
so basically the whiners on this thread have done something in the past to deserve to get added on and it will carry on this way...until they act more honourably....
so basically u play fairly and u wont get added on...u play like the whiners on this thread and u will get added on...

the end

This is where your point is fucked up mate, you say "until they act more honourable" but why would they if you constantly add on them? It only inspires them to do it back to you again which puts you in a never ending spiral. That the whole reason i do it on a day by day bases mostly

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
To the tune of Justin Timberlake - Cry me a River.

BADGER BADGER said:
You were solo
But you grouped up
But you didn't know all the ways to zerg me, no
So you took a chance
And went to Orien’s
But I bet you didn't think that you’d die there, no

You don't have to say, that you zerg,
I already know, I found out from FH
Now there's just no chance, for you to be, respectéd
And don't it make you sad about it

You told me you’re solo
Why didn’t you leave me, all alone
Now you tell me you pwn me
When I reply, on the forum
Jamies I refuse, you must be confused
Due to zerging too much
Your bridges were zerged, and now it's your turn
To cry, cry me a river
Cry me a river-er
Cry me a river
Cry me a river-er, yea yea

I know that they say
That somethings are better left unsaid
It wasn't like you only zerged in NF and you know it
(Don't act like you don't know it)
All of these things people told me
Keep me laughing in bed
(Laughing in my bed)
You should've picked solo style
Then you may not have blown Straef
(Yea..)

(Don't have to say, that you zerg)
(I already know, duh)
Now there's just no chance, for you to be, respected
(No chance for you, to be)

You told me you’re solo
Why didn’t you leave me, all alone
(All alone)
Now you tell me you pwn me
When I reply, on the forum
(When I reply on FH)
Jamies I refuse, you must be confused
Due to zerging too much
(I don’t like that zerging)
Your bridges were zerged, and now it's your turn
(It’s your turn)
To cry, cry me a river
(Go on and just)
Cry me a river-er
(Go on and just)
Cry me a river
(Jamies go on and just)

Oh
(Oh)
This zerging ain’t fun
So I guess I be leaving
Oh
(Oh)
This zerging ain’t fun
So I guess I be leaving
Oh
(Oh)
This zerging ain’t fun
So I guess I be leaving
Oh
(Oh)
This zerging ain’t fun
So I guess I be... leaving

(Don't have to say, that you zerg)
(I already know, duh)
Now there's just no chance, for you to be, respected
(No chance for you, to be)

Cry me a river
(Go on and just)
Cry me a river-er
(Jamies go on and just)
Cry me a river
(You can go on and just)
Cry me a river
(Jamies go on and just)
Cry me a river-er
(Go on and just)
Cry me a river
(Cause I've already tried)
(Hope you don’t zerg more, yea-yea)

Cry me a river
Cry me a river, oh
Cry me a river, oh
Cry me a river, oh
Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)
Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)
Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)
Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)
Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)
Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)
Cry me a river
(Cry me, cry me)

Enjoy.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
sing it for us loch!
i'm sure you can produce a rendition worthy of pelinore himself :worthy:

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
there u go jjurra

explains why i added if a guy gets popped on at 20% after killing others i am gonna help him ofcourse...
jamie

Brite

Banned
top song loch :>

nice laughing at me after adding jamies, grats :fluffle:

Jjuraa

Banned
jamiesmallicus said:
explains why i added if a guy gets popped on at 20% after killing others i am gonna help him ofcourse...
jamie

so "if you have not done anything wrong to me your 1 v 1 will be safe" is obviously pure bullshit then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom