FAO: Horner RR10 Ding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Its traditional to flame Horner tho.Its surely why he plays like he does?Likes the abuse and daoc loathing people have for him etc.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Naffets said:
You really need to stop throwing around petty insults and sucking up to Horner.

Shining light of Albion my ass. (On the other hand if you were trying to be sarcastic then good job.)

yes admiration for rr10, and sarcasism as hes a dress wearing freak....

Horner is guildie and comrade in arms, but i never stick to him as the pooey smell is overwhelming.

I have fought with him and tbh hes very good at what he does, although hes cautious doesnt mean hes a xper killer.

imv asa scout im gonna learn all the xp places so i can wait for the xpers to arrive so i can kill em... its part of the game so live with it.. :twak:

back on subject....grats horner

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Sollac said:
anyways your all boring, albion needs a hero... horner is that hero atm.....

mid used to have optical, and hib im sure has at some point..
rofl :eek7:. Foh Arthur & teh light of albion meights ?

anyway!, Gra.., Gra.... Grrrr..

sry, just can't say it :(

ps: who's optical :( ?

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Sollac said:
yes admiration for rr10, and sarcasism as hes a dress wearing freak....

Horner is guildie and comrade in arms, but i never stick to him as the pooey smell is overwhelming.

I have fought with him and tbh hes very good at what he does, although hes cautious doesnt mean hes a xper killer.

imv asa scout im gonna learn all the xp places so i can wait for the xpers to arrive so i can kill em... its part of the game so live with it.. :twak:

back on subject....grats horner

Your class has nothing to do with choosing where you want to hunt, not seen a scout at an xp spot in so long i can't remember when i last did. You choose to kill xper's for a reason, which is generally because they're easier to kill. If i ever come back to excal i'll make sure i hunt you down with my ranger and wish you good luck with fighting the current excal stealthers when they come hunting you. (Hi Censi :) )

Wela-Gusa

Fledgling Freddie
-that mate: oh btw.. that means.. no gratz from me.. killing exping players requires skill (as.. MoC and SoI is his)

thats true i have been killed from this gimp sorc more than 20times near ailine while i was exping, OooOOO u are good its only possible see u each 10min before (u need u RA´s up) and now will be 5min...without them u can´t kill.

and ofc imo, u will get a nice bann early (not from me) cause u often /rude everytime u kill any

PD: try the heroine and not a gimptoaded ranger rr6

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Wela-Gusa said:
-that mate: oh btw.. that means.. no gratz from me.. killing exping players requires skill (as.. MoC and SoI is his)

thats true i have been killed from this gimp sorc more than 20times near ailine while i was exping, OooOOO u are good its only possible see u each 10min before (u need u RA´s up) and now will be 5min...without them u can´t kill.

and ofc imo, u will get a nice bann early (not from me) cause u often /rude everytime u kill any

PD: try the heroine and not a gimptoaded ranger rr6

Each class has it's limits which can be extended by the use of abilities and RA's... otherwise there would be very few melee rangers out there if we couln't get IP/purge >.<

Dunno if horner even is gonna look at this thread, but anywas a big grats on RR10, im sure I've contributed to it aswell :D

I don't mind a bit of emotes, you just find him within 15 mins and repay them in full :D

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
tbh honest, warlocks, sorcs, sb's, zerkers, infs, whatever.

We as a community need to whine about summat, atm its warlocks and Horner.

Its a game, and if warlocks wanna dump chambers 1. cos they can 2 cos they wanna then fine.

now days i leave warlocks alone unless they attacking an alb then i add to even things up a bit.

If i get ganked then its either im to weak, too slow or not paying attention to my surroundings....and i think thats the point.. if you pve in frontiers you need to have 1 eye on mobs and 1 eye looking for enemy......

anyways your all boring, albion needs a hero... horner is that hero atm.....

mid used to have optical, and hib im sure has at some point........accept that u got ganked while afk, not watching or xping its a game, its just pure sweetness to gank the ganker when he/she is not paying attention.....
:eek6:

next plz :cheers:

ps dont play more or better, play smarter :touch:

SHADOWBLADES !?!?!??!?lololl00000llo0lo0olol0 irl etc

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
To all you albs that tell us to stop exp'ing in frontiers ... maybe you should try it .. exping next to a keep gets 5-10% extra exp ... mix that with orions belt and snatcher + other arti's (at higher level) and you have some of the best exp spots around ... i personally (being a hib) find it very enjoyable to exp in alb, you get far better camps and loot than us in hib. Also, when you kill a mob in mainland, you get .. about 20s average for a lvl 47-51 mob (that's yellow/oj con to idiots) while in frontiers you get 1-6g PER MOB. You can make crap loads of money and exp in a short time. Also, artifacts

me haha said:
Artifacts gain experience from killing enemies in Frontier Zones

This means yoou can level your equipped arti's all at the same time, instead of going to mainland to level A, B and C and then going to ToA dungeons for X, Y and Z ... I mean, LOL dudes, you expect me to wander around a ToA dungeon as a lvl 46 trying to level my brand new CS or Harpy Cloak or Guard of Valor? The only decent ToA dungeon to kill in is Halls of Ma'ati, which are like, red con to 50 at entrance. Get some brains dudes. NF is a far better way to earn exp and money. Just cuz you don't know these things doesn't mean that others don't.

As for horner dinging RR10 ... meh ... Gratz i guess, and thanks for the 3 day suspension just cuz you couldn't take being killed by my 45 ani, and purging out of my druids lvl 4 aoe root ... class the way you do some really stupid shit. At least you refrain from spam. .. but try and show more respect. I /bow or /vic or /hug my enemies now ... you still gay /laugh and /rude. No point dude. Show more love, and try to get skill by killing something higher than an rr1/2 exping lvl 45 dudes. Ah, just remembered ... thanks for the rps when i killed you with my vamp. He was 47 at the time, your RA's were down so you ran, but lol, you can't run from a vamp :p best of luck dude, hope to kill you in the future

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
this is a grats thread not a bitching thread.

On the xping in the frontier - you get more xp and more cash - and the risk is that someone will come along and kill you (and make some of you cry in your cornflakes by the looks of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom