FAO: Horner RR10 Ding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Worst player ive ever seen, attacked me whilst xping, his RA's were obviously down because he ran away. 10 minutes later he comes back with a friend and his friend dies and horner escapes with 6%hp, couldn't believe how much trouble a rr5+ sorc and a rr9 sorc had with an animist+bb (both rr2)

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
must have been hard to see a lvl 47 resist qc mezz and getting killed in 3 blows :'(
anywayz gratz xD

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
more rps :D
i'll be watching him, stricking as easily like b4 i wanna bet

censi

Can't get enough of FH
gratz and hugs. anyone getting rr10 desearves a big gratz..

most of the whine comes from the fact that you prolly killed a lot of peeps on this server in bad circumstances.... thats what the game is about though..

i remember when you started... I dont know why but the name horner was like a running joke because you were so awefull.. never faced. went down fast..

you have leveled up quite fast though and get all the nice fluff that comes with high RR... and you prolly know the class inside and out now.

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Horner u got a hak so u get rp's for emoteing ? GRATZ MATE
Dont listen to the others u play fine imo EMOTE AWAY :eek6:

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
gratz and hugs. anyone getting rr10 desearves a big gratz..

The only thing he deserves is an enforced vacation away from the game, preferably a permanant one.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
liloe said:
it totally depends on the person m8...I say grats to people where I know they've done a good job to get their RP's.

I don't say grats to people who regularly have to run around xp spots to kill ppl there or are involved in nearly every kind of lame stuff you can ever imagine, when listening to /as.

I think Zzang summed it up pretty well

if it so totally depends on the person, then stay the fuck out of posts like these, if you havent anything constructive to say to the person who is getting congratz's, your totally free to start you own FAO hate threads but i bet its only time until you will get banned or something, one can only hope.

and if its xp killing you're so afraid off, i can only say, what every single player on this forum has said and you apparently didnt know....STAY AWAY FROM RVR ZONES IF YOU DONT WONNA BE KILLED WHILE YOU XP!.

HALELUJAA!

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
snopy said:
haha so funny ppl whine about xp killing , window strafeing is not lame??
stay out of the posts if youre not gonna congrat the player tbh

If you're not gonna congratulate Horner, you may aswell just fuck off!:m00:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
tookha said:
If you're not gonna congratulate Horner, you may aswell just fuck off!:m00:

are you his BGbot, DI bot or are you his speed bot?

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Even tho i hate to meet you(because of damn MoC) i feel like i have to say gratz.. :)

---But please get away from xping players :(

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
horner have always been shit and always will grats on rr10 tho..

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Amazing that u can get rr10 killing low rr melee classes with MOC and SOI every 15 mins. Only person even comes close to this is that champ elrixstormbringer who got rr7 in 18 months of leeching from suiciders on HPK.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
HMHMHmhmmhhhmmhm i dont rly like Horner but when moc is up and he comes down from apk just to die to a shadowblade that walks-through then i guess gratz ! for the courage to continue :)

papaboo

Fledgling Freddie
Love the part in Illusb's movie where Horner gets ARSERAPED.

Sorc? Emote spammer? Xp killer?

Nograts mejt

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Good work pissing off so many of your enemies :)

Grats (and my BD dinged 1L6 on killing you, yay!)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
A guy dings rr10 without cheating and you lot still slag him off. You are pissed off because?...he uses his ras and ml abilities...get a fucking clue. Horner is the real winner here. He has got under your skin and you lot let him. The joke is on all the whiners here, perhaps you all ought to go out and get some sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom