Status
Not open for further replies.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, I think this whole ordeal is quite funny :D

He is becoming something of a legend and I got to say its damn fun to see
so many whine at the guy. Beeks is completely right saying the joke is on
the lot thats here to whine.

Ill say a big grattis to Horner for the persistence to keep going to RR10!
And as a bonus the whinethreads you generate are always hilarius to read.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Docs said:

Agreed...I think it's the fact he's high rr that makes them froth at the mouth even more. :D

Take a player who winds up the enemy, add a thread dedicated to him, sprinkle with a little e-peen envy and you end up with a damn funny read :drink:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
gratz, one of the players that DOESNT whine :)
and if you make the enemy's think ur an ass see it as a compliment:p

gratz again m8 very strong;)

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
Amazing that u can get rr10 killing low rr melee classes with MOC and SOI every 15 mins. Only person even comes close to this is that champ elrixstormbringer who got rr7 in 18 months of leeching from suiciders on HPK.

i believe elric was unbuffed and solo 90% of the time here and didnt pop out and kill the xp'ers when moc was up every 10min :)

Olly

Loyal Freddie
Big grats hero!

And btw, exactly what Beekie said. Imo just FO if you cant kill a "fuckin retard noob".

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
gwatz :] .. my love to all the pissed of ppl aswell ... PEACE, LOVE and UNDERSTANDING! :]]]

papaboo

Fledgling Freddie
Olly said:
Big grats hero!

And btw, exactly what Beekie said. Imo just FO if you cant kill a "fuckin retard noob".

And why can't you kill him? Cuz you're level 30+, having 2 mobs on you, he has to use rr5 sorc ability + MOC to take a level 30+ with two mobs down.

If you catch him with your level 30+ toon and his RAs are down he's running faster than Kipketer :D

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Easymode tbh. MoC +rr5 i win mode. To bad i never found you soloing after 1.75, so i would actually have bothered to charge. Or when i NS you on eld, you just run away and hides...

But big grats.. :wanker:

Marc

FH is my second home
+100 man points for Horner. Not for rr10, but for pissing off all the nerds.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Grats horner m8.

TBH all the people you kill are in RVR therefore the enemy, and in my opinion the risk of xping in RVR is one that a sorc or scout or summat is gonna gank your ass.

therefore all whiners should shut the hell up, or xp inside the safety of there pve realm.

RVR is war you are the enemy and deserve to die at all costs.

Grats again horner on rr10, you are the shining light of albion, and may you lead us to victory....

note to all whom horner has killed : PWND!!!!!!

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
RVR is war you are the enemy and deserve to die at all costs.

Grats again horner on rr10, you are the shining light of albion, and may you lead us to victory....

note to all whom horner has killed : PWND!!!!!!

come back when youve started to grow a beard ;d

Olly

Loyal Freddie
papaboo said:
And why can't you kill him? Cuz you're level 30+, having 2 mobs on you, he has to use rr5 sorc ability + MOC to take a level 30+ with two mobs down.

If you catch him with your level 30+ toon and his RAs are down he's running faster than Kipketer :D

Yeh, well its the name of the game. Stick to your local heroes if you against all odds are going out in the frontier merely to exp your new char.
Perhaps your local heroes dont give a fuck if you get killed by someone in the frontier. After all, thats what the FRONTIER is all about.

Again, GRATS to Horner!!!111 :cheers:

My 2 cents.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Dallas said:
come back when youve started to grow a beard ;d

lmao.. geez watch me die with such wit. beard no problem at my age, just lemme know when your balls drop so i send you your first playboy magazine..lol

idiot. :twak:

papaboo

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
Grats again horner on rr10, you are the shining light of albion

I came to think; if Horner is the shining light of Albion there isn't much hope for the realm :m00: :m00:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Docs said:

He is becoming something of a legend and I got to say its damn fun to see
so many whine at the guy. Beeks is completely right saying the joke is on
the lot thats here to whine.

Ill say a big grattis to Horner for the persistence to keep going to RR10!
And as a bonus the whinethreads you generate are always hilarius to read.

So u think its right that we should never whine on horner because he uses ra's and a class given by mythic but then u both whine like a fucking sheep about mids using warlocks...

funny.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
tbh honest, warlocks, sorcs, sb's, zerkers, infs, whatever.

We as a community need to whine about summat, atm its warlocks and Horner.

Its a game, and if warlocks wanna dump chambers 1. cos they can 2 cos they wanna then fine.

now days i leave warlocks alone unless they attacking an alb then i add to even things up a bit.

If i get ganked then its either im to weak, too slow or not paying attention to my surroundings....and i think thats the point.. if you pve in frontiers you need to have 1 eye on mobs and 1 eye looking for enemy......

anyways your all boring, albion needs a hero... horner is that hero atm.....

mid used to have optical, and hib im sure has at some point........accept that u got ganked while afk, not watching or xping its a game, its just pure sweetness to gank the ganker when he/she is not paying attention.....
:eek6:

next plz :cheers:

ps dont play more or better, play smarter :touch:

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Be careful ! Horner is an albion hero ! This is what took Outlaw and Zoysters place ..lolz lolz rofl etc

I think u mean he's the new Alpha , killing xp'ers in frontiers just like the old days , but if u mention horner nowadays u dont get 10 ppl out to fuck him up good.

Don't care if it's easymode class, RR10 is a major achievement in this game, Gratz to u and onto RR11 :)

P.S. stop killing lowbies in Mt.Collory Horner :p

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
GRATZ HORNER!

horner.jpg

arse wank! :p
---
oh btw.. that means.. no gratz from me.. killing exping players requires skill (as.. MoC and SoI is his)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
no grats. face me 1 v 1 and beat me then i may have some kinda respect for you. but u wont and cant.

Gajinn

Fledgling Freddie
Speedr said:
I think u mean he's the new Alpha , killing xp'ers in frontiers just like the old days , but if u mention horner nowadays u dont get 10 ppl out to fuck him up good.

Don't care if it's easymode class, RR10 is a major achievement in this game, Gratz to u and onto RR11 :)

P.S. stop killing lowbies in Mt.Collory Horner :p

We were afraid of Alpha though, he pwnd anyone who stepped into gorge, horner though :puke:

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Lisaliten said:
lol i would gratz a whorelock before horner.. :puke:

i would gratz a donkey poo for smelling good before i would gratz you

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Sollac said:
lmao.. geez watch me die with such wit. beard no problem at my age, just lemme know when your balls drop so i send you your first playboy magazine..lol

idiot. :twak:

You really need to stop throwing around petty insults and sucking up to Horner.

Shining light of Albion my ass. (On the other hand if you were trying to be sarcastic then good job.)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
So u think its right that we should never whine on horner

Or leave the grats threads for that, and the FAO Horner threads for the whine? Or do we take it that every time someone gets a grats thread it's an opportunity for everyone who's ever been killed in a lame way/pissed off by that player to turn up and start bitching? Let's face it, if that's the case then every grats thread is going to have someone who's been upset by that player turning it into a flame fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom