Fao hibbie doorstoppers

censi

Can't get enough of FH
from what ive seen of fatload he is really struggling to be competative with other people on his toon for whatever reason... If you cant kill things out there in a sort of 1v1 (for whatever reason) then your gonna have to leech. (prolly down to bring 50 bow spec with the current archery system being so bad an all, but maybe an element of poor play too)

If you really want a very rough guide or aided intraspection exercise into whether you really are a nice guy or if your actually damaging the game you have to ask your self why is it even my own realm mates hate me when i add?

Like tbh we all hate lots of players out there that are prone to adding, but a lot of those players are liked by their realm, people like pip and hansi etc, they add but I dont think they like greif add. 2 players I would really classify as hardcore greifers are horner and fatload where their own realm hates them equally or more than opposition realms. If you get to that status i think you really need to smell the coffee and calm down a bit out there.

The realm tragic thing for me is Fatload honestly doesnt know what he is missing out on, it can be really fun playing the ranger class, it is defeintly hard mode nowadays imo, but thats cool i think. Its awsome fun speccing for melee fights as a ranger and spanking some peeps who on paper should pwn you. putting arrows in people when they are fighting just would seem a tad unrewarding for me. specially for a casual player who just plays for fun, doesnt take it too seriously etc.

imo anyway not trying to stick the boot into you fatload, I just think its time for you to respec and go mix it up a bit.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
imo anyway not trying to stick the boot into you fatload, I just think its time for you to respec and go mix it up a bit.

But what can you do if you dont want to respec and go melee, at the moment mythic are forcing thoose who want to fight with a bow into a very limited position.

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
I know I choose ranger specifically over nightshade as I didn't wan't to melee but to use bow. And now a lot of people come and tell me that is not the right way of attacking?????

To me it seems those people telling my not to use my bow are also the ones that 4 shot me with their very hard hitting melee toons, whom are not that good on the ranged side.
The ones that tend to stun me with their shields and kick the C*** out of me.
The ones that are pretty good at using the con/weapon skill debuffing potions on me, so that I will never hit them after poison, unless I have purge up.
The ones that rip buffs off me, just for the fun of it
The ones that wip out their shield when I shoot arrows at them and just laugh at me after that.
The ones that when I try and melee does duo regardless
The ones that strafes on me when in melee
A fair number of those also have like 20-40 realm points more to spend. And to me that makes a difference.

For all of you that misses the point here
Yes the archer is designed as a adding class, that is what our special abilities allows us to do. Thank mythic for that, but please allow me the courtesy of agreeing with me that an archer can't kill anything on an open field unless it is stupid or very slow, preferably both at the same time.

I will gladly 1 vs 1 all the posters in the previous 8 or 9 pages, but just as you guys have this thing about me not using the bow, I have this thing about you guys not using your class giving abilities. So lets turn the table around. Anyone that attacks me with anything other than a bow I will assume is adding and gaining an unfair advantage over me. Thus I am free to use my abilities to gain an unfair advantage over him, which would be shooting from stealth at someone already engaged. Trust me it really works and you get fairly good RP's from it.

However, as a final comment, then it strikes me how many that are actually behaving like totally P***** on these forums, and in game. Why is it som important to hurt other people? One thing is to try and create optional conditions for your particular fighting style, but that is not the same as to try and ruin the fun for other people.

So behave all and be nice to each other ;-)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha actually its not that funny and the entertainment factor ended a few pages ago ...zzzz

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Are books like kryptonite to you or something?

Haha great comeback.

I dont know half the people in the thread but all Fatload is doing is defending his realm.

Its Realm Versus Realm and not 8man group versus 8man group or solo versus solo. There are no rules to say what he is doing is wrong.

I do understand how its frustrating to get leeched but he's got RR7 from it (i assume) so its obviously working, no one HAS to goto DC and you could avoid this guy, but in doing so you've made his "Defend The Realm" job easier.

Either goto DC and risk being leeched, or dont go and have fair fights. At the moment i see people putting their hand in the fire and then complaining its getting burnt...

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
I actually dont mind Fatload now, he does what he does and he's happy doing it. He has his playstyle and he not going too change it. If you know he's in the area you know whats going to happen, simple as that.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Perf said:
I actually dont mind Fatload now, he does what he does and he's happy doing it. He has his playstyle and he not going too change it. If you know he's in the area you know whats going to happen, simple as that.

Tend to agree, he gets a ribbing a lot but has a sense of humour about himself, which certain uptight players (you know em, the "DON'T ADD FFS!!!11!" "This is MY BRIDGE!1!" fraternity ;)) should really develop imo before they blow a blood vessel ;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Censi - Hansi is like in Midgard about as much as a case of scrotrot :p

pip

Banned
Vladamir said:
Censi - Hansi is like in Midgard about as much as a case of scrotrot :p
:worthy: he makes me look like cinderella <cough theif>:wanker:

Everz

FH is my second home
Ronso said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha actually its not that funny and the entertainment factor ended a few pages ago ...zzzz
glitter speaks!1

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Thlauni said:
I know I choose ranger specifically over nightshade as I didn't wan't to melee but to use bow. And now a lot of people come and tell me that is not the right way of attacking?????

To me it seems those people telling my not to use my bow are also the ones that 4 shot me with their very hard hitting melee toons, whom are not that good on the ranged side.
The ones that tend to stun me with their shields and kick the C*** out of me.
The ones that are pretty good at using the con/weapon skill debuffing potions on me, so that I will never hit them after poison, unless I have purge up.
The ones that rip buffs off me, just for the fun of it
The ones that wip out their shield when I shoot arrows at them and just laugh at me after that.
The ones that when I try and melee does duo regardless
The ones that strafes on me when in melee
A fair number of those also have like 20-40 realm points more to spend. And to me that makes a difference.

For all of you that misses the point here
Yes the archer is designed as a adding class, that is what our special abilities allows us to do. Thank mythic for that, but please allow me the courtesy of agreeing with me that an archer can't kill anything on an open field unless it is stupid or very slow, preferably both at the same time.

I will gladly 1 vs 1 all the posters in the previous 8 or 9 pages, but just as you guys have this thing about me not using the bow, I have this thing about you guys not using your class giving abilities. So lets turn the table around. Anyone that attacks me with anything other than a bow I will assume is adding and gaining an unfair advantage over me. Thus I am free to use my abilities to gain an unfair advantage over him, which would be shooting from stealth at someone already engaged. Trust me it really works and you get fairly good RP's from it.

However, as a final comment, then it strikes me how many that are actually behaving like totally P***** on these forums, and in game. Why is it som important to hurt other people? One thing is to try and create optional conditions for your particular fighting style, but that is not the same as to try and ruin the fun for other people.

So behave all and be nice to each other ;-)

Totally agree rep for nice post.

Regarding Fatload he plays the game that is suited to his spec which is sniper so if he sees an enemy then he going to go for kill wish there were more like him in Hib getting rid of the nasty infestation of Albs/Mids you also know as a Soloer going anywhere near Crauch bridge is definetly going to get killed.

If you want to solo go some where where you not going to meet a load of bridge campers tbh.

Soulja

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Its expected people roll the fotm class, but to roll an OP class and whine when you get added on is funny, its like a warlock whining.

yeah, like i made a vamp on camlann just becaus i wanted to test out the char xD ofcourse people play fotm class, but be happy they atleast go 1v1 and dont bring DI bots etc like a man i allready know of does...

kinda whole reason i stopped playing cluster is that albion has so lowerthenpondlife classes compared to hibernia and midgard that i just coulndt take it anymore.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Ive said it many times, come to emain and you run the risk of me adding, I have said this several times in threads where you have posted, but some people i don't add on, or attack, but valks i will, simply because the majority were rolled in preperation for god mode.

Risk u say lol its 100% certain to get added on if u are around:twak:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Sharaft said:
kinda whole reason i stopped playing cluster is that albion has so lowerthenpondlife classes compared to hibernia and midgard that i just coulndt take it anymore.
Albion has plenty of excellent classes on a par with the other realms, thank you very much.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sharaft said:

Really? Infiltrator is an excellent stealther. Minstrel is quite competent in hit&run-actions, and has the capabilities to hide if needed. Sorcerer, Cabalist, Theurgist, all three excellent casters with more then average survivability you would expect to see in a caster. If soloing with a tank is your thing, I can't think of anything else then rolling Albion. All 4 tanks are more then capable of handling their own in solo-fights.

Sure, Albion has lacking classes, but to say they are, as a realm, inferiour is kinda far stretching the truth.

Gratscensi

Banned
out of curiousity regarding fatloads ingame policy, is he even activly going to sieges 'adding/leeching/sniping' enemy players, or does he only add on the DC 1vs1 fights?

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Gratscensi said:
out of curiousity regarding fatloads ingame policy, is he even activly going to sieges 'adding/leeching/sniping' enemy players, or does he only add on the DC 1vs1 fights?

I goto as many sieges as i can, i really enjoy them.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Ive said it many times, come to emain and you run the risk of me adding.
It's not a risk you take when going to emain, it's a fact. I've never seen you in an 1v1. Fair enough, play how you like. Just don't get all surprised when people react on your playstyle. Might want to explore the world outside DC bridge area, there's alot more zones to go to. Though then you'd might actually have to fight something on your own, or bring a few friends 'for company'.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Caeli said:
It's not a risk you take when going to emain, it's a fact. I've never seen you in an 1v1. Fair enough, play how you like. Just don't get all surprised when people react on your playstyle. Might want to explore the world outside DC bridge area, there's alot more zones to go to. Though then you'd might actually have to fight something on your own, or bring a few friends 'for company'.

What is it with the people in this thread being unable to read? I goto other zones, i have said it many many times in this thread, please read before you write :)

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Caeli said:

Hmm coming from a chain killer at DC bridge thats fukin rich m8 :wanker:

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Caeli said:

Btw aren't you part of that middy group who always goes to DC to zerg the solo people?

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
Hmm coming from a chain killer at DC bridge thats fukin rich m8 :wanker:
When have I ever chainkilled anyone at DC bridge? I'm rarely at the bridge it self since it's filled with "brave fighters clensing the fair lands of Hibernia from the evil Albions and Midgardians".

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Funny, ive seen Wio at DC bridge with other mids killing people.
Yes, that must mean I'm always at DC bridge killing soloers. Wio is my buffbot, I rarely play that in RvR. Played it ~2 times in the last 2 months or something. :wanker:

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Caeli said:
Yes, that must mean I'm always at DC bridge killing soloers. Wio is my buffbot, I rarely play that in RvR. Played it ~2 times in the last 2 months or something. :wanker:

Then you must have been dragging it along with your main, because i have seen Wio in the dc area with other mids killing the solo people, deny it all you like, but there is a reason why i singled that character out from your signature (probably because i target shamans in groups first)

I would call you a wanker as well, but since you sruggle to read i'll just pity you :kissit:

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Then you must have been dragging it along with your main, because i have seen Wio in the dc area with other mids killing the solo people, deny it all you like, but there is a reason why i singled that character out from your signature (probably because i target shamans in groups first)

I would call you a wanker as well, but since you sruggle to read i'll just pity you :kissit:
Yes, I always have my shaman on stick to my Shadowblade when going to Emain, it does have +11 stealth on suit so it's pretty darn hard to see.

If you actually had a clue to what you're talking about, people might take you serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom