Fao hibbie doorstoppers

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
in fact i dare say ive had more say thank you than have sent me abusive pm's.

there are plenty of players who would prefer no adds, but who aren't childish enough to send abusive pms to people who don't share their playstyle though.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
raid said:
there are plenty of players who would prefer no adds, but who aren't childish enough to send abusive pms to people who don't share their playstyle though.

Of course, but i still get plenty of pm's thanking me for helping, as i pm those thank you who help me.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Today i donated £10 to the "Teach a Yorkshireman to read and write" campaign. You don't need to thank me.

rofl.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Today i donated £10 to the "Teach a Yorkshireman to read and write" campaign. You don't need to thank me.

Gee theres something new, twatload resorting to insulting other peoples grammar.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Gee theres something new, twatload resorting to insulting other peoples grammar.

If someone consistantly types shit aimed at me then its fair game, if you don't like it don't read it you whiney runt.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
how does he know if he likes it or not untill he has read it!

you lemon...

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
how does he know if he likes it or not untill he has read it!

you lemon...

Because i took the piss out of the person in question several times? thus he could have stopped reading but chose to carry on and quoted the last one?

School in Sheffield by any chance Censi?

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Because i took the piss out of the person in question several times? thus he could have stopped reading but chose to carry on and quoted the last one?

Well maybe he didnt want to give up hope that you sometime can be normal person. Its never to late to grow up.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Denarius said:
Hardly anyone at bled these days, let alone bd's etc, bring your fat arse over sweetheart.

Due to idiots like yourself camping it with 2/3+ others. You've zerged to rr10, now try and solo.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Aloca said:
Well maybe he didnt want to give up hope that you sometime can be normal person. Its never to late to grow up.

I very rarely insult people, but when you have a group of people who cannot or will not read the posts i make then say something which i have already answered.....well maybe a few sharp words will encourage them to read more.

islef

Loyal Freddie
hmmm reading these posts make me wonder, i rolled a valk in preparation for 1.84 you are right there fatload. I still dont know if i should use it in grp or solo, but i must say i have been enjoying soloing the most, so i was leaning towards that till i read these boards.
For some time i wanted to try the 1 vs 1 part of the game but as my main is a runie that wasnt really an option. When the patch notes came i thought valk sounded fun (not as in ubah OP, but nice surviveability etc ). I actually thought i had some fun fights and that those i fought had the same, but i guess not. So i guess i should sign out of the 1 vs 1 arena again and play grps.
On a side note to all the hibbies thinking that valks are waaay to OP now... try to duel a warden with a class that dont have dual wield.

/isle

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:

lol griefer in game and on the forums it seems, try and be a bit more original, all you ever do here is try and insult peoples education, grammar or intelligence, its getting old fast.

As for whiney runt, show me the whine you pompous prick, I was pointing out how all you ever do is resort to insulting peoples education when you lack a game-related arguement, that is a fact, not a whine.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
I was pointing out how all you ever do is resort to insulting peoples education when you lack a game-related arguement, that is a fact, not a whine.

Feel free to show me doing this in every thread since you say "all you ever do is resort to insulting peoples education when you lack a game-related arguement", of course you won't be able too.

I don't lack game related arguments, if you actually look i insult sharpness and mas because they post things i have already covered, i point this out and they still don't get it.

As for the griefer comment, whatever makes you sleep better at night i guess /shrug

And regarding insults, the amount i have had off you in the past is nothing to what i have posted in this thread.

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Feel free to show me doing this in every thread since you say "all you ever do is resort to insulting peoples education when you lack a game-related arguement", of course you won't be able too.

I don't lack game related arguments, if you actually look i insult sharpness and mas because they post things i have already covered, i point this out and they still don't get it.

As for the griefer comment, whatever makes you sleep better at night i guess /shrug

And regarding insults, the amount i have had off you in the past is nothing to what i have posted in this thread.

as a matter of fact u did not insult me and furthermore u didn't not understand my post...anyways i won't argue with u anymore for anything...from now on u are a /ignore both here and ingame...

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
this was really a waste of time, so much bullshit and the thread is still running, I'm amazed.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
think your argument is pretty weak tho fatload.
i mean, ye you play for fun and all that, but your ruining it for loads of others. Exactly whats so fun about that?

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Jergiot said:
think your argument is pretty weak tho fatload.
i mean, ye you play for fun and all that, but your ruining it for loads of others. Exactly whats so fun about that?

Read thornea's post, saves me typing.

Cheers

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:

See that was actually a half decent, reasonable post. If they were all like that, i'd of kept out of this thread completely.
But when all I see is someone continually resorting to insulting peoples location, education or lack of grammar, keeping in mind we have people of all origins, languages and degrees of schooling here let alone age, I think its a pretty pathetic thing to do even once, let alone every other reply which is what the last few pages seem to be.

As for insults from me, I have deliberatly made an effort to keep out of the threads refering to you until I see you do something else that deserves it in here or in game personally. The former you have already achieved, im sure the latter wont take long either.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
See that was actually a half decent, reasonable post. If they were all like that, i'd of kept out of this thread completely.
But when all I see is someone continually resorting to insulting peoples location, education or lack of grammar, keeping in mind we have people of all origins, languages and degrees of schooling here let alone age, I think its a pretty pathetic thing to do even once, let alone every other reply which is what the last few pages seem to be.

As for insults from me, I have deliberatly made an effort to keep out of the threads refering to you until I see you do something else that deserves it in here or in game personally. The former you have already achieved, im sure the latter wont take long either.

So you stay out of the threads that i post in until you see me post something you dsagree with, yet in my rr5 thread before i posted you posted quote "absolute waker, wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire". As i said, you are happy to throw insults at me without speaking to me based on my in game actions, yet unhappy with my insulting others who i might add whine at me and fail to read what i say, thus making me have to quote myself.

Sounds like double standards to me

Sorin

Banned
i agree with you all...

lets all have beef, beer and close this silly thread.

arhhghaaaahhh beeeeeeer.... :drink: :drink:

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Ive said it many times, come to emain and you run the risk of me adding, I have said this several times in threads where you have posted, but some people i don't add on, or attack, but valks i will, simply because the majority were rolled in preperation for god mode.

valks my only 50 on mid, rolled it when i moved there after cata came out. had no idea of the mending change prior to this. you still added on me pre-patch when i was pretty much the only spear valk running. dont just blame the rise in valks on your adding, you did it anyway.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
So you stay out of the threads that i post in until you see me post something you dsagree with, yet in my rr5 thread before i posted you posted quote "absolute waker, wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire". As i said, you are happy to throw insults at me without speaking to me based on my in game actions, yet unhappy with my insulting others who i might add whine at me and fail to read what i say, thus making me have to quote myself.

Sounds like double standards to me

Actually I said I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire I think, which is a charming quote I once heard a guy at work say (I think he was talking about tony blair at the time).

And as for my policy of trying to stay out of the threads related to you I was refering to since the rr5 thread stuff that went on. Hence why I didn't post anything in your last RR thread either, and for the most part ignored the whine threads of recent times. Its not because I lack anything to say about you, believe me theres plenty, however my opinion will always be biased because of how little I think of you, and its simply not worth it. Also it seems to me you get off on the attention just like Horner so I see no point in giving you the satisfaction.

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
You won't change a thing by trying to talk sense into griefers. It's not, that these kind of people don't know what they are doing. They do know and they believe it's right to grief others, because in their world everyone else is just out to grief them and their friends.

They are best ignored, as they do get a kick out of being whined at. And yes they relish the thought, that everyone knows them for what they are doing – it’s so much easier, than being known or liked for being a nice guy or a good player.

Best is to just all feel sorry for them. Hug and kiss them, whenever possible, so they see that attention doesn't always come as an argument/fight.

So… /hug you guys. I love it when you add on my fights, when you gank me. Your attention makes me feel all warm and cosy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom