Fao hibbie doorstoppers

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Due to the lame leecher and fucker up of all fights called fuckload, is it not an idea you leave Crim and come bled/pennine/hw or anywhere else, he adds on every single fight at DC, then when i stop fighting whoever im fighting the opponent just carries on, do you like him to ruin fights cause if he is on hes onna add on your fight. He wont leave tower/bridge so its safe to assume he wont come odins unless hibs got a keep again. the stealth zergs are waiting in your usual spots ready for u to pop and add, kos i think so. :wanker:

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Mas said:
Due to the lame leecher and fucker up of all fights called fuckload, is it not an idea you leave Crim and come bled/pennine/hw or anywhere else, he adds on every single fight at DC, then when i stop fighting whoever im fighting the opponent just carries on, do you like him to ruin fights cause if he is on hes onna add on your fight. He wont leave tower/bridge so its safe to assume he wont come odins unless hibs got a keep again. the stealth zergs are waiting in your usual spots ready for u to pop and add, kos i think so. :wanker:

Valks are add on sight, they are stupidly OP now hence why people like you roll them for 'fair' 1v1's. Oh and i don't goto odins full stop, warlocks, bonedancers, valks and thanes are just stupid, although you will see me round beno occasionally :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Valks are add on sight, they are stupidly OP now hence why people like you roll them for 'fair' 1v1's.
even before valks you adding on everything, what was the excuse back then?

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
even before valks you adding on everything, what was the excuse back then?

Yeah but i let some people go, but valks just get added on, there is a reason emain is full of them everyday now, they are OP in a 1v1, of course the people playing them knew this when they rolled them after 1.84 was announced in the US.

Everz

FH is my second home
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Yeah but i let some people go, but valks just get added on, there is a reason emain is full of them everyday now, they are OP in a 1v1, of course the people playing them knew this when they rolled them after 1.84 was announced in the US.
welcome to daoc

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Eversmallx said:
welcome to daoc

Its expected people roll the fotm class, but to roll an OP class and whine when you get added on is funny, its like a warlock whining.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
So tahts why u add on my warrior plenty, your point makes no valid reason, if i was kill on sight i wouldnt make it to dc shoreline. Its u that adds on sight, (not just valks all chars) cause you dont know how to make rp other than add and ruin peoples fights, well GL because soon DC will be dead and you will have to do assassin missiond.... or dare you actually move from DC and go elsewere probably not as you know as soon as you pop overseas you wont get an arrow out before youre eating grass. Shame when there are such good melee rangers out there you have spec shit to force a shit playstyle which is probably less complicated than a BD. The chars people play are no excuse for you to add like a twat so stop using such a pathetic argument for your adding shite.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Mas said:
So tahts why u add on my warrior plenty, your point makes no valid reason, if i was kill on sight i wouldnt make it to dc shoreline. Its u that adds on sight, (not just valks all chars) cause you dont know how to make rp other than add and ruin peoples fights, well GL because soon DC will be dead and you will have to do assassin missiond.... or dare you actually move from DC and go elsewere probably not as you know as soon as you pop overseas you wont get an arrow out before youre eating grass. Shame when there are such good melee rangers out there you have spec shit to force a shit playstyle which is probably less complicated than a BD.

When emain is dead i goto beno and make more rp's there than emain, unfortunately i enjoy defending the realm, purging it of fotm classes, well pretty much anything tbh. And i do this because i pay my subs and i'm a nice guy irl and all that.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Its expected people roll the fotm class, but to roll an OP class and whine when you get added on is funny, its like a warlock whining.
warlocks is a caster, add on them all you want, but theres a diffrence. I cant remember seeing a warlock never adding, but i can say that about valks/vws and thanes. You have added on most of the chars i have played, i eg got a reaver you added on, a inf, a scout and a sorc, but i guess its just becous they are all fotm op classes?
And when you rolled you ranger, wasnt they fotm at all?

pip

Banned
I would rather give fatload a /hug than insult him, cause that is wise ftw:p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
not really.

Mas is the type of player you can destealth next to and give a hug etc. If you wanna fight him by all means attack and have a fight but he isnt one of those "omg red label stealth pop fight near me! kill kill kill" type dudes.

Doesnt matter how OP the classes is really at the end of the day he puts a good tussle in front of the holy realm point, which means if he was in it for the OP'ness only he would be running around in gank groups (shivae type player) or playing some retard caster (pip etc).

You on the other hand are adding on him not because you dont like his class, you are adding on him because its your playstyle, which does in fact put the holy RP in front of any concept of respect for other peoples fights.

No problems with that, but just dont bullshit and say you add on this guy in particular because he is a valk. Just say yer i add or summin... Its not like its gonna be a revelation.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
warlocks is a caster, add on them all you want, but theres a diffrence. I cant remember seeing a warlock never adding, but i can say that about valks/vws and thanes. You have added on most of the chars i have played, i eg got a reaver you added on, a inf, a scout and a sorc, but i guess its just becous they are all fotm op classes?
And when you rolled you ranger, wasnt they fotm at all?

Melee rangers were a bit fotm, a bow specced elf ranger isn't, as for adding, you know if i'm in emain the chances of me adding are moderate to high :) if your sporting the colours of a vakten valkrye the chances increase significantly.

The reason you rolled a valk is in preperation of 1.84 going live here, because in a 1v1 situation they are god mode, yeah..your looking for a real fair 1v1 fight with a god mode class :m00:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
not really.

Mas is the type of player you can destealth next to and give a hug etc. If you wanna fight him by all means attack and have a fight but he isnt one of those "omg red label stealth pop fight near me! kill kill kill" type dudes.

Doesnt matter how OP the classes is really at the end of the day he puts a good tussle in front of the holy realm point, which means if he was in it for the OP'ness only he would be running around in gank groups (shivae type player) or playing some retard caster (pip etc).

You on the other hand are adding on him not because you dont like his class, you are adding on him because its your playstyle, which does in fact put the holy RP in front of any concept of respect for other peoples fights.

No problems with that, but just dont bullshit and say you add on this guy in particular because he is a valk. Just say yer i add or summin... Its not like its gonna be a revelation.

But censi all this does is make the mids/hibs not leave thier own realm for fights, mids will hug bled and albs beno, which in turn promotes gank grps to those areas, its tough enough for any visible solo, noone wants port back rb sail back out to get insta added every 10 mins, and he only attacks when you are fighting never when youre not in fear of attack which is the part what pisses most people off. If im not fighting and watching a fight feel free to attack if im not ready then thats my own fault but give me some decency if im already fighting someone else.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:

Ive said it many times, come to emain and you run the risk of me adding, I have said this several times in threads where you have posted, but some people i don't add on, or attack, but valks i will, simply because the majority were rolled in preperation for god mode.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Melee rangers were a bit fotm, a bow specced elf ranger isn't, as for adding, you know if i'm in emain the chances of me adding are moderate to high :) if your sporting the colours of a vakten valkrye the chances increase significantly.

The reason you rolled a valk is in preperation of 1.84 going live here, because in a 1v1 situation they are god mode, yeah..your looking for a real fair 1v1 fight with a god mode class :m00:

If it was god mode id be rr6 by now, the patch was yesterday and you have never played a valk so how come all the talk as you know best when you do not know a thing. the fact is you ADD ON EVERYONE, not just low rr or valks or female chars ANYONE, my warrior, my savage, guildmates, my alliance, my friendslist. So again you use that as a pathetic excuse so change the record and get some skills.

Be nice if Fatload could leave the geniune soloers alone, i mean, it ruins peoples nights and put them off the game completely to spent 5-10 mins getting somewhere just for someone to ruin it.

On saying that, Fatload doesn't add on me so i can give him some credit for that :sex:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Fatload as a matter of interest then, what have i done to deserve being added on all day?. Granted i chased you to a few towers and off the bridge a few times, but i didnt disrupt you half as much as you did me.

Genuinly curious.

/Aha the inf.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Ive said it many times, come to emain and you run the risk of me adding, I have said this several times in threads where you have posted, but some people i don't add on, or attack, but valks i will, simply because the majority were rolled in preperation for god mode.

Please give a list of people you dont add on, probably irl friends or your FH megameightz.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Mas said:
If it was god mode id be rr6 by now, the patch was yesterday and you have never played a valk so how come all the talk as you know best when you do not know a thing. the fact is you ADD ON EVERYONE, not just low rr or valks or female chars ANYONE, my warrior, my savage, guildmates, my alliance, my friendslist. So again you use that as a pathetic excuse so change the record and get some skills.

I have said it twice now in this thread, if you come to emain you run the risk of me adding, i know yorkshire people aren't famed for their mighty intellects but at least read please.

As for the valk, ask people like puppet, habemus and co if they agree with me, you will find they do. The class has been made stupidly OP in a 1v1 situation which is why you rolled it.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Fatload as a matter of interest then, what have i done to deserve being added on all day?. Granted i chased you to a few towers and off the bridge a few times, but i didnt disrupt you half as much as you did me.

Genuinly curious.

/Aha the inf.

Zerged me with bigchief the otherday when you were duoing :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Zerged me with bigchief the otherday when you were duoing :)

Ok that's fair enough, i know how frustrating it is to be mowed down when you're soloing (granted i'll give you that at least ;)). But how long is this likely to last?. :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Im amazed anyone still bothers with emain. Come to HW, at least there the cowards got no where to run and no precious guard patrols to hide behind.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Mas said:
Please give a list of people you dont add on, probably irl friends or your FH megameightz.

Puppet, Habemus, Guindor now unless he attacks me, kivvik, saramoon, lego now , zoia, lookdaddy, occy, beeks, i wouldn't add on gus but we enjoy killing each other so much we always do :fluffle:

Those are some and none i know irl.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
I have said it twice now in this thread, if you come to emain you run the risk of me adding, i know yorkshire people aren't famed for their mighty intellects but at least read please.

As for the valk, ask people like puppet, habemus and co if they agree with me, you will find they do. The class has been made stupidly OP in a 1v1 situation which is why you rolled it.

Then why do you add on my warrior even before i made my valk, again the same shit excuse you have used twice now. Anyone is op against you 1 on 1 in a fair situation, when you add on me or valks only then ill believe you as it stands you just add and come up with the most obvious childish motive for your greedy shite playstyle which has been happening for months and not since the valk patch yesterday.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Mas said:
Then why do you add on my warrior even before i made my valk, again the same shit excuse you have used twice now. Anyone is op against you 1 on 1 in a fair situation, when you add on me or valks only then ill believe you as it stands you just add and come up with the most obvious childish motive for your greedy shite playstyle which has been happening for months and not since the valk patch yesterday.

I don't remeber your warrior at all but lets just clear one thing up, were you in the emain area when this happened? If so re-read my posts regarding emain.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Ok that's fair enough, i know how frustrating it is to be mowed down when you're soloing (granted i'll give you that at least ;)). But how long is this likely to last?. :p

Ill let it slide but if you zerg me again expect some arrows :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Mas said:
LOL you are fenner ? You my friend are a fucking add if Ive ever seen one . I go out today and the moment I hit the bridge Im engaging a solo mid and Fenner straight in for the leech . Enjoyed returning the favour to you later and emoting you if you were wondering why ...

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:

yes like u were not adding on my valk before patch...such lies..and btw before u said u are a nice guy and i have to say who gives a fuck?cause u know when people play they concern on the playstyle and not if someone is good irl or not...another thing that u can't understand is that ppl still attack valks cause they want to fight them ...as far as it concers me i only charge an enemy if he is caster(i won't attack an emoting to me caster) or i wait till someone attacks me(mostly ofc)..so why do u think u must help ur realm m8 who chose to pick that fight?if he wanted help he would be in a grp..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom