Fao hibbie doorstoppers

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Caeli said:
If you actually had a clue to what you're talking about, people might take you serious.

Serious? like repeating something thats been answered multiple times already in this thread?

As you can see from my replies to you, i take you deadly serious. In fact as a testiment to how serious i take you, you will be happy to know you sit between Glottis and Karem on my 'Take Serious' list.

Labello

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Due to the lame leecher and fucker up of all fights called fuckload................

Feel free to do what ever you wahn't with him, i whan't help him. He adds on my fights.
i've seen him hanging around Beno bridge.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
It did amuse me today how the self-professed group of soloers and 1-1 fighters around the hib bridge killed (5 times) a SITTING sorc who waved at them while watching their fights. I mean first time - fair enough - its a caster and we all get twitchy around them. However the second, third, fourth and fifth times when the same sorc turns up, waves and sits down again....

Made it my mission for the afternoon to screw up your solo fights after that guys :) Rest assured i'm going to go out of my way to continue doing so to those individuals - after all with the lack of alb FG's running lately i have to find something to do...

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Caeli said:
When have I ever chainkilled anyone at DC bridge? I'm rarely at the bridge it self since it's filled with "brave fighters clensing the fair lands of Hibernia from the evil Albions and Midgardians".

Try a certain a warden who you had a fight with. Then enter the same warden again who u killed straight away again. Then try the same warden again for the third time! The poor guy must have been res ill from the 1st encounter.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
Try a certain a warden who you had a fight with. Then enter the same warden again who u killed straight away again. Then try the same warden again for the third time! The poor guy must have been res ill from the 1st encounter.
Would that have been the warden that added on me earlier? Maybe he learnt his lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom