Fao: Guild Ruin

Pinp

Banned
Hansmoleman said:
aww your so adorable, insulting my characters for a game, why dont you try get out more..

I meant what is he doing on the camlann boards calling the top guilds retards, when all he has are shitty characters that no one knows!

Notice He, not you.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
pinp you suck, all you have is a necro and some total randoms

i know ive never heard of any of the chars in your sig, damn PL noob :|

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
I meant what is he doing on the camlann boards calling the top guilds retards, when all he has are shitty characters that no one knows!

Notice He, not you.
kk, sry :(

anyway ive never heard of ruin, and i thought nexus were just a bunch of shroomers.. :eek7:

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Zelh said:
guess u were inactive and didnt know anything, but, horde went to worst even when angui and co left.. they started to buguse in TOA with the fg they were making, everyday the same ppl, a caster grp...everyfight, animist in alche table making mushrooms, all the grp strafing + walljumping...

atm i must study a lot and im not rly active, but, in my eyes, u havent rly many ppl with rp last week, only with rps made by jumping walls! :D

Well Zelh you must be realy retarded or clueless. But as far as the lagjumping on walls and stuff i can just say that we just use the same excuse as Duq does, "You were lots, i have a bad computer in a lag area so i was not lagjumping"

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
well, the nexus guild page has: 'mess with the best, die like the rest' on it. that is so original.

Pinp

Banned
Oli7er said:
who is this guy? king of all cliche's? ive yet to read anything but asslick and pointless bs that u forget in an instant from this guy, please vaporize

"k" mr numbers in name 1337 guy!

Pinp

Banned
Hansmoleman said:
were you born a wanker or did you pick it up along the way?

Was you born deformed so you need to spend your whole time on fh making stupid posts?

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
He read so far to establish that all of Ruin and Nexus are retards tho? Someone that has a shite necro, and some other low chars that no one cares about x<

Wow talk about an 'inflate your own dick' post in a typical 'I'm 1337 and you do not matter' style lol.

Seems weird to me actually, cos you simply remove the 'low' word of of your post and you are actually talking about yourself.

While we're on that point only 2 toons in my sig are under 50 and one of those is 49 so really 'some other low chars' doesn't really apply. I suggest you get the facts before commenting in such detail about others.

Btw you trying to take over from Omor now that he seems to be getting chain banned? I'm noticing odd similarities.

Marc

FH is my second home
embrace that fact. Like i have.

Proud to be Chav

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Muts say that raggare is a bunch of motherfuckers. And seriously kids, when is the catfight gonna start? Show me some action.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
yeppy does not spam </slap> bahumat spam's theres a difference :p
i guess to a minor extent i spam but thats different

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
10 pages about how much the previous poster sucks, fun!

ps. mazix you suck :m00:

I don't even know what this thread is about.. ><
Why are you touching me?!

I thought people knew me because I wear pink and dance around like a fairy on the "evulest" server of them all..

HAR! HAR!

Will you please stop bullying me enkor! I've ahd a fucking nuff! all you ever done is bully me! Ever since I started camlann you fucking bullied me! WELL I'm standing up for ym right now! SO STOP

You pretend to be my friend, "Oh thats a cool pink staff you got there Yepy"

Then you spread rumours about be being geh and my staff is my anul play rod!

WEL FU enkor! I hope you rott in Canada then rott in a bears cave, you canadian backstbabing hoe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom