Fao: Guild Ruin

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
IT'S 'BAND', my post, I decide which word should be there... IT'S 'BAND'!

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
Damion said:
Well its Ruin...

Mr Radar-Angui & co, cant say i expected anything better from them.

As for Wirey's rep i dont see why people care, Wirey is a strong ns and has a nice rr, why the fuck would he care about your pathetic attempts of flaming him out. I know i wouldent give a shit if some grey con here flames me cuz i killed em.

EDIT: Painlezz, id tagg along and smack him too ^^

YEAH M8Z Y0UZ NEED RADAR H4X 2 WINZ IN TOA, BECUZ IT IS TUFF FINDING PE0PL3 IN T0A M8Z. TH3Y N33D 2 SCALE DA HAVENS DOWN BRUTHA. R00FLES LOL0R0XX0R M8Z.

Don't blame me for your own stupidity. If you can't find original buff spots don't complain, admitedly I do buff in some usual buff spots but that's because i'm lazy, and when we wipe at a buff spot I don't QQ about it.

Didn't Horde allow a Nexus druid, Mojoni, onto their raid for 4.2 so Nexus didn't wtfpwn you nubs. Then when Horde were about to complete it kick him and kill Mojoni and then the 4.2 boss?

Are you the same Draugs who scammed the original owner of Draugs and now pretends to be the original owner even though you can't answer any of the questions that we ask, that the original Draugs would know?

Llania

Banned
Hansmoleman said:
next time you get BANNED from FH take a look

IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

(If you still haven't understood that I am pulling your string, then you're a fucking 'tard)

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Llania said:

(If you still haven't understood that I am pulling your string, then you're a fucking 'tard)
why dont they just ban your ip address, will make it a better community overall

Marc

FH is my second home
If i Was GM of a guild and the first thing u said was in that fckin nerdish language (majts) id kick you out and fill you in an all.

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
azhure said:
Didn't Horde allow a Nexus druid, Mojoni, onto their raid for 4.2 so Nexus didn't wtfpwn you nubs.

well, first we ganked the zerg :) and rezzed them..then mojo asked them to join, they let them join, and as angui said, when the 4.2 step was about to finish, they kicked him and killed him, i asked an ex friend why they did it, and he told me: well, i didnt want to do it, but i couldnt say no (and he was one of the first who attacked mojoni when he got kicked from raid!!!)

if i knew that, personally i would have never rezz them, they should have came back their own, and maybe, i would have came and wipe them again!

/ironic on

horde 4tehwin :sex: :worthy:

kk /ironic off

:cheers:

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
The best thing with nexus is that they got whiped by a duo when they ran fg in cam hills.... viva la nexus! :cheers:

Siphon

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
why dont they just ban your ip address, will make it a better community overall

Oh, yes, why dont they?

That's a hard nut to crack... think about it a little.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Siphon said:
Oh, yes, why dont they?

That's a hard nut to crack... think about it a little.

llania may post from college etc so the ip thing would be a pain.

siphon do you still play camlann? how is your reaver coming along?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Azhure said:
Are you the same Draugs who scammed the original owner of Draugs and now pretends to be the original owner even though you can't answer any of the questions that we ask, that the original Draugs would know?

questions like what colour thong does he have........

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
llania=saigean=siphon

And he can't spell, has a major inferiority complex, and just wants to try and act cool to cover it up :)

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Ye we sux Zelh, we just got like 6-7 horde members of top last week rps even when Nexus is the guild pvping in fg's the most.

elaTC lol, skaggbiff ftw !!

Mrspinp is that your attempt to flame me? its pathetic lol, i dont give a shit if people think im a scammer / account stealer or whatever, you still cant prove any of it so it only reflects on you. Maybe you should go harras more people in horde Mrspinp while your on a roll huh? whos your next target after Tabbi? Calling him names and laughing at his picture etc, its not forgotten.

EDIT: Oh soz, i ignored your post Azhure, cuz it looked like a 10 year old kid typing l33t.(tho that might be the reality) anyhow im still gonna reply, who said i was whineing? i was just updateing the members of the board of Radar-Angui, so take your l33t fonting and get out of here. :kissit:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
one again horde proving the good, nice member's were filtered out a long time ago

/hugs the big lovable firbie zelh

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
hmm mrspinp is english? I was sure he/she/it was nonenglish, judging from the tells, but anyways thats not the point! :) More bashing please

and its whining not whineing draugs :)

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
damion said:
Ye we sux Zelh, we just got like 6-7 horde members of top

guess u were inactive and didnt know anything, but, horde went to worst even when angui and co left.. they started to buguse in TOA with the fg they were making, everyday the same ppl, a caster grp...everyfight, animist in alche table making mushrooms, all the grp strafing + walljumping...

atm i must study a lot and im not rly active, but, in my eyes, u havent rly many ppl with rp last week, only with rps made by jumping walls! :D

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
Damion said:
Ye we sux Zelh, we just got like 6-7 horde members of top last week rps even when Nexus is the guild pvping in fg's the most.

elaTC lol, skaggbiff ftw !!

Mrspinp is that your attempt to flame me? its pathetic lol, i dont give a shit if people think im a scammer / account stealer or whatever, you still cant prove any of it so it only reflects on you. Maybe you should go harras more people in horde Mrspinp while your on a roll huh? whos your next target after Tabbi? Calling him names and laughing at his picture etc, its not forgotten.

EDIT: Oh soz, i ignored your post Azhure, cuz it looked like a 10 year old kid typing l33t.(tho that might be the reality) anyhow im still gonna reply, who said i was whineing? i was just updateing the members of the board of Radar-Angui, so take your l33t fonting and get out of here. :kissit:

Sorry if my sarcasm was lost on you, maybe i'll add /sarcasm next time.

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Damion said:
Well its Ruin...

Mr Radar-Angui & co, cant say i expected anything better from them.

As for Wirey's rep i dont see why people care, Wirey is a strong ns and has a nice rr, why the fuck would he care about your pathetic attempts of flaming him out. I know i wouldent give a shit if some grey con here flames me cuz i killed em.

EDIT: Painlezz, id tagg along and smack him too ^^
heya m8 i realy dont give 2 shits if these peopel dont forgive me cuz i do own a high rr, but thats not it... it just shows how perfetic all these people are... over a game and btw, i am 16for all of your information, and draugs... i didnt know Kuga was ur sb ( i aint played in ages ) sowy :)
& horde ****ed me over the other day, by one of a long time friends i xp'd with Tricon/proop & co killed the shit out of me like 7 times, wasnt realy nice... :( so i got something against horde :(

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
not knowing how you can be actively retired still bothers me.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
and draugs... i didnt know Kuga was ur sb ( i aint played in ages ) sowy :)
you must have a short memory then you always forget people..

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Zelh said:
guess u were inactive and didnt know anything, but, horde went to worst even when angui and co left.. they started to buguse in TOA with the fg they were making, everyday the same ppl, a caster grp...everyfight, animist in alche table making mushrooms, all the grp strafing + walljumping...

atm i must study a lot and im not rly active, but, in my eyes, u havent rly many ppl with rp last week, only with rps made by jumping walls! :D

You tell Draugs is inactive without knowing and then tell him he dont know the situation and in sentence after you say youre not very active youreself? Aight.....

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
You tell Draugs is inactive without knowing and then tell him he dont know the situation and in sentence after you say youre not very active youreself? Aight.....

wtf :eek2:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Llania said:

It's "letiltva" actually :D

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
To some up:

Nexus - Can't win 8v8
Angui - Radar
Wirey - Dribbling kid
Orion - Wannabe Ormor
enkor - Summed it up nicely
Draugz - Ebay hero
French guilds - Zerg
German guilds - Bug abuse
English guilds - Suck
moleman - Carebear
Whining Nexus Bard-guy - Can't mez for shit.

Kind regards,

Ormor

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
nedo said:
You tell Draugs is inactive without knowing and then tell him he dont know the situation and in sentence after you say youre not very active youreself?

yes. :)

i do not mind anyway if draugs is or not inactive, but i didnt see him for a long time, but anyways, if he says this:

damion said:
Ye we sux Zelh, we just got like 6-7 horde members of top last week rps

it means that he doesnt rly know how horde is making rps. :D

and.....when i said im a bit inactive, i wanted to mean this week.....so out of missunderstandings....i wanted to say, inactive this week! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom