Fao: Guild Ruin

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
enkor is ghey:p he sucks on posts, and sucks in game... i run unstealthed he mezzes me and wacks me :p and i still win... o well enkor has much to learn :p

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
wow 2seconds after i posted this u posted... omg u must be only l33t on forums !!

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
or not, i read them while playing daoc, is that so wrong?

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
enkor is ghey:p he sucks on posts, and sucks in game... i run unstealthed he mezzes me and wacks me :p and i still win... o well enkor has much to learn :p

E-peen enlargement in your very own whine thread.

Fascinating

Oli7er

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:

once im back on the 15th, im gonna gank u so much that u move to RvR ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
"I'm a lumberjack and thats ok, i sleep all night and i work all day"

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Natswoo said:
i put on Angui's clothing, and hang around in bars

#"and i love tom jones cause he's red like mars"

all together now

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
mithrillio? u being serios... ooo i'm gonna cry, yeah seems every fight i had with u i pwned u, and when i was level 50 and u was like level 45 u use to ask me for all these kind of help n say u'd woop me at 50, i never seen u woop me yet :z

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Wirey said:
mithrillio? u being serios... ooo i'm gonna cry, yeah seems every fight i had with u i pwned u, and when i was level 50 and u was like level 45 u use to ask me for all these kind of help n say u'd woop me at 50, i never seen u woop me yet :z

stop preventing me from killing horde buffbots :(

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:

I see "pwning" someone in a game means a lot for you.

You pwn1!!!

Edit: Grow up, yes.

Oli7er

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:

actually i was playing Saladus the infi, and u dont want me to post that screenie again, do u ;)

Oli7er

Fledgling Freddie
yeah its great fun, dear friends and hated enemies, and the best bonus is, u get to provoke them on FH! thank you oh THANK you dear freddy, may your christmas be merry! :fluffle:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the thing is wirey, you and mith has very good assasins. i find it hard to believe 1 would pwn the other. surely it would be a neck and neck fight probably the winner is the one who gets PA off.

if you pwnd him thats like saying you 3 hit him which seems unlikely

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
NS vs NS, the winner equals person who gets off PA or DB first, unless 1 is gimped :) so Mith wins ;)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Kicks said:
kill his instead ;)

lol kicks ..I was checking the mountains behind aeger for buffbots cause wirey was in town ..found a horde buff bot and i started to fuck him over ( with my lvl 25 sb :p ) and wirey jumps me ..kills me ..then pms the owner of the bb for buffs ..needless to say i logged the only main i have subs left for and duelled him outside aeger portal and fucked him up royal ..without bb he aint much :mad:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
elaTC said:
Ronsons main is his 25 sb.

atm yeah ..gave away my main excal / camlann account day b4 yesterday to an rl excal friend ..now I got fresh start again on camlann,well plus my house and platnums ..got access to cleric and necro account and im running around atm with the shadowblade ..and mrmel 30 infil ..

and ofc u all remember the harpia account ...

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
just to add..Im not the original owner of the harpia account ..and I dont own it at present ..I just play it on and off for the real account owner..

prolly get the mincer to 50 cause I enjoy playing him although I did beat wirey senseless with the merc..hmm..might roll a crush ogre merc ..
not too pushed really ..at this stage im cashing in chips on all fronts for the forthcoming wow ..so .my current daoc playtime is only really saturday nights and I browse forums at work to pass some time that goes slowly ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom