Fao Goa

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
OMG...it's amazing the amount of ppl who are complaining about eirennes - I guess you are all fotm nukers who cant kill yer mob with '1sec button mashing' tactics?

I still want this for my template, not because of the bug, but simply because it is the best looking haulberk in the game - and it seemed easier to get than GOV, (well ive done it 3 times now and no drop :( )

I wonder when eirennes is fixed, what will u next be moaning on about? - maybe nerfing amethyst slash cos it hits u too often? or maybe the merc realm rank ability blinding dust, cos it interrupts u too much?

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
OMG...it's amazing the amount of ppl who are complaining about eirennes - I guess you are all fotm nukers who cant kill yer mob with '1sec button mashing' tactics?

I still want this for my template, not because of the bug, but simply because it is the best looking haulberk in the game - and it seemed easier to get than GOV, (well ive done it 3 times now and no drop :( )

I wonder when eirennes is fixed, what will u next be moaning on about? - maybe nerfing amethyst slash cos it hits u too often? or maybe the merc realm rank ability blinding dust, cos it interrupts u too much?

... get a clue

and sorcs are next on the agenda regarding nerfs :m00:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Well does anyone know if this is even fixed in the US yet? And if so was it fixed in 1.71? If it was there is only a few days left of godmode.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Haton said:
and sorcs are next on the agenda regarding nerfs :m00:
...get a clue

And I agree, they should hotfix the hauberk or make it unusable till it's patched. They won't even notice the loss of those toa bonuses till they can use it again.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:

Obvious bug abuser tbh. Or to put it a more accurate way, cheater. Lets not beat about the bush, bug abuse is cheating. Why else are you trying to defend it so strenuously?

Answer me this though... Are you saying you wouldn't mind if casters had a proc that made them immune to melee for 10 minutes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom