FAO Maeloch

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Fun fight old bean :D

<-- Hypnotoad

Yeah, i knew it was you. I didn't do much for the first few secs as was expecting durrrem and miriclez to add (durrrem always adds on me). Anyhow fun stuff u be trouble with the rr5.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Nearly 5mins? I can't remember if my rr5 was up at the start, but clicked on it near the end and was like 30s to being back up.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hehe cool, i started fight on 20% power and had power issues for the 2nd half, was just saving 5% mana or so to interrupt :D

And i dont think you used rr5

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Gah Igoria 3 man farming me tonight, some serious radar use going on there.

It has gotten to the stage where you almost need radar to just dodge people using it

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Hihi mael u are all over the place :)

Shame them albs got u in the end there at Behn, me and sintox had to bail xd was too many to hold back, good intentions though!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, i knew it was you. I didn't do much for the first few secs as was expecting durrrem and miriclez to add (durrrem always adds on me). Anyhow fun stuff u be trouble with the rr5.

u rr5 ed me yesterday :p but i purge charged :p then adding chanter i had to deal with :p
so i sent jim after u ;:p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Nearly 5mins? I can't remember if my rr5 was up at the start, but clicked on it near the end and was like 30s to being back up.

Just the thought of 5 min fights makes me want to renew :<

cog

Can't get enough of FH
I duelled sneakers' valk earlier and it lasted 5 mins because he kept running away :<

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Sorry for 3 manning your earlier mate, was 15k from rr5

I'm not really bothered, if I attack ur 2 man can't complain about being jumped! Anyhow, about 35k to rr12 now and could not give a shit about much anymore! One drunken session more!

Cheers sneakers, it was a pain, looking like we might have given them a fight, but there's always like more, then more, then more.....

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not really bothered, if I attack ur 2 man can't complain about being jumped! Anyhow, about 35k to rr12 now and could not give a shit about much anymore! One drunken session more!

Cheers sneakers, it was a pain, looking like we might have given them a fight, but there's always like more, then more, then more.....

when you're rr12 I'm going to celebrate by getting mindlessly drunk and soloing on my mentalist! running around spamming yelling I'M THE NEW MAELOCH :>

or I may just make/post on a grats thread for you only time will tell!

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved

Oh thats some sweet cake right there, rr12 really impressive mael :)

Aye if it makes you feel any better me and sintox ran into 4 fg albs on stick few mins after we ran from that little fight, was just around the hill closer to the nged tower, albs I tell ye :D

They all seem to have went to german panzer school or something, perfectly executing rommel pincer movements :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom